[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright Lads I found the best way to beat loneliness and make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 20160708_202207.jpg (493 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160708_202207.jpg
493 KB, 2560x1536
Alright Lads I found the best way to beat loneliness and make friends for less the 5 pounds

Simply buy a pack of cards from wherever, personaly I buy a pack from sports direct from 70p and I got some two good packs off Amazon for a couple of quid, watch some youtube channels for card tricks and amaze Normies and throw cards at Chads

Don't feel like performing tricks or autism means you can't do tricks? Simply play cards, rules are basically fucking Uno and you can learn some more

At Uni I baffled a couple of people and regularly play cards with some other people in the library at lunch, it feels great when Stacy asks you to teach her how to do that trick.

My advice would be buy a pack of cards and just get the feel of them, learn some simple tricks like the shuffle trick and the teleportation card trick

And if you have mega autism you can memorize decks and be rainman or some shit

I'm not joking it works
>>
Learn how to post No limit Texas Holdem and find some Chad's who want to give you their money.

Play good and you'll find out how comfy it is.
>>
File: 676.png (2 KB, 330x184) Image search: [Google]
676.png
2 KB, 330x184
>>29814116
>Post
I meant play
>>
>>29814116
Thank you friendo for contributing to my thread, a while ago I saw a trick on how to cheat on pretty much any dealing game, if you're quick deal from the bottom card on your pile and get all the jacks and queens, I've gambled a bit and won some money, but if you refuse to take the money then the people who owed you money somewhat respect you and give you free shit

I mean't UK not USA '__'
>>
This is a really bloody good idea you lot better respond to my thread I really hope you guys are happy after trying my simple routine
>>
File: YouLost.jpg (22 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
YouLost.jpg
22 KB, 460x700
>>29814072
I'm not sure if you know you're trolling or not but that's like the first chapter in this book. Autism 101 says learn street magic with cards, coins etc to get people to talk to you

I tried it a few years ago and it does work, people like a good trick. Try to slide it in like when a poker game is boring. Don't just be a try hard and run around the same area like 'huurrrr look at me' People will get tired of you quick. Good luck
>>
>>29815264
I actually showed a simple shuffle trick to this old man and he thanked me

Actually felt a little warm inside
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.