[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That man is rich whose pleasures are the cheapest."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446930829291.png (244 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1446930829291.png
244 KB, 393x401
"That man is rich whose pleasures are the cheapest." - Henry David Thoreau

Read these wise words today and they had me thinking. All I need in life is my PC, vidya and a HEALTHY, NUTRITIOUS sub tailored specifically for me by a professional sandwich artist. Anyways wagie, keep spending the best hours of the week working towards maximizing your material wealth, but for now enjoy your two day break.

Tick tuck, wagecuck
>>
>>29813597
>professional sandwich artist
cmon man
>>
>>29813612
https://www.mysubwaycareer.com/Home/JobDescriptions?clt=en-US
>>
>>29813597

Can someone explain 'jaundice pepe' that appears now and again
>>
Pretty sure he was referring to taking pleasure in nature, not taking pleasure in devouring your mediocre sandwiches while shitting your NEETdiaper.
>>
>>29813597
Get rid of PC and vidya. enjoy the great out doors. Bam, you are now rich.
>>
>>29813597
>walk into subway, order Mediterranean on flatbread
>nigger behind the counter sighs
>makes it, barks at me to tell me what I want in it
>shoves it to the register when it's done, beta stammers out my total and i pay

These people aren't professionals
>>
>>29813710
>jaundice pepe
I don't know why but that made me kek. Anywho, the peep with the buckteeth is Pepe's cousin, I can't remember his name. He's one ofe the NEETfrogs in the blanket/quilt. I think there are two of them, NEETPepe and "jaundice frog" (lmfao). actually, jaundice pepe might be a NEETToad. He's basically Pepe's Toad (if you read Frog and Toad you know what I mean).
>>
>>29813671
Why would Subway do this?
>>
that feel when you go to subway in your pajamas and make the wage slave design you an elaborate sandwich
>>
I fucking love being a NEET. It's a life of total luxury, zero stress or responsibilities. Feels good.
>>
>>29813597
>not insisting that only a Sandwich Artist PRO may engineer your sub

https://www.mysubwaycareer.com/Home/JobDescriptions?clt=en-US#senior
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.