[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PETITION TO RECOGNIZE BLM AS A TERRORIST GROUP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: blm petiton.png (49 KB, 1330x479) Image search: [Google]
blm petiton.png
49 KB, 1330x479
Hi /r9k/. /pol/lack reporting in sign this petition please American needs you to speak up
PETITION TO RECOGNIZE BLM AS A TERRORIST GROUP
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
Nah.

BLM didn't plan this attack.
They're just a bunch of angry niggers.
This attack was coordinated.
>>
>>29813615
This was co-ordinated by the NJA.
>>
>>29813512
goddamn, bump this to 400+
>>
gump the bump
>>
And we should be against terrorist groups because...?

This isn't /pol/ you fucking retard, I fail to see why dead normies are a bad thing.
>>
>>29815368
we could stop BLM from their annoying chimpouts?
and possibly more dead normies if it succeeds
>>
File: 1467399520536.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1467399520536.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
>>29813512
>two nig nogs shoot some pigs
>BLM IS DOMESTIC TURRISM EVEN THOUGH ITS A TWITTER HASHTAG
Stormfags, everyone.
>>
>>29813512
signed and dotted nigger
>>
/pol/ is literally tumblr
>>
>>29813512
>a social media movement
>comperable to a well organised organisation of people who actively plan terrorist attacks
Wew lad, nice bait.
>>
Signed. Though I doubt anything will come of this.
>>
>>29813512
You seem to be lost anon, here is a link to the politics board

>>>/pol/
>>
>>29815368
>>29815688
>>29815655
AYO, SO HOL UP /POL/...
>>
>it is not even a group
>NSA and FBI will have the right to snoop on people based on hashtags and not actions

If you advocate for this, you advocate for loss of privacy.
>>
>>29813512
>Connections to Isis
>Connections to gangs
>Known to flood city's with gang members before massive chimp outs
They are terrorists, there is no dobut on that, they even get financed from shady people
>>
>>29815728
/pol/ has never cared about privacy. If they did they wouldn't be supporting a candidate like Donald trump
>>
File: Smug.jpg (15 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
15 KB, 274x320
>>29815728
>Implying most of us give a shit about social media
>>
>>29813512
bump. This is legitimate.
>>
>>29815757
>that face
lol kys
>>
>>29813512
>>29815399
>>29815747
>>29815836
BLM isn't even a fucking organization, you raging autists.

This is like scheduling "people who think ISIS isn't too bad" as an organized terrorist group.

Fucking Christ, you morons are literally tumblr when it comes to niggers.
>>
>>29813512
>implying this isn't a /pol/ operation
>implying /pol/ doesn't want to pin it on BLM
>>
>>29815899
shhhhh, just let this go where its going. just might be hilarious in the end
>>
>>29813512
I dont even know why I opened this thread.
I am not even American.
There should be warning, something like
-This thread contains explicit images of democracy and freedom. It is not suitable for viewing by inferior countries. Wiever discretion advised-
>>
I've been saying blm was a terrorist organization for months now. They'll never be correctly labeled though. Splc and such are full of commies who heartedly support these actions. What are they going to do anyway? The we point of blm is black shouldn't be arrested for killing and criming all the time.
>>
Should I sign this if I think that black lives DO matter?
>>
>>29815899

They same argument could have been made for le hackers on steroids. They got terrorist status anyway though.
>>
>>29816090

Yes. It will help make up for your stupid and incorrect belief.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.