[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /observer/ here? It's comfy when you don't feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1467489055533.jpg (64 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
1467489055533.jpg
64 KB, 720x552
Who /observer/ here?

It's comfy when you don't feel a part of anything but don't really resent anyone either. Just looking at how people go about their lives and act/speak around others can be very interesting.

Also its a nice feel when someone is directing insults at you and you just deflect it because you don't feel enough of an emotional investment in that person to care very much.

I wish I could have a different attitude to people that actually like me or try to talk to me though especially because it probably takes more effort to start a conversation with me vs the average person because of my non existent personality.
>>
Das me mang

I love all the normie drama and how I've managed to stay 100% aloof while maintaining friendships with everyone
>popcorn.jpg

confiest fucking thing ever
>>
>>29813501
Cute girl, but why has she put that phone on her head?
>>
>>29813520
Drama is always hilarious

>tfw coworkers shit talk about eachother to me all the time
>tfw watch them try and get along with eachother after

Always fun
>>
>>29813555
cause its le quirky and le qute
>>
>>29813501
I feel like this is the only way I could get through life without suicide.

It's definitely hard for me to detach myself from things to the point that no one can really piss me off. To not want things from people to the point of being so anxious in their presence, hoping for social validation or other rewards. To never feel disappointment because you're satisfied with your lot in life and don't feel the need to wildly chase anything. And to always be entertained by watching how other people go about their lives.

I really would like to live my life like this. Having emotional investments always turns out badly.
>>
>>29813501
people watching is pretty autistic desu. I do it sometimes.
>>
>>29813580
I thought it must have been a movie screenshot

(You know those asian film scenes barely make sense IN context)

>>29813590
>It's definitely hard for me to detach myself from things to the point that no one can really piss me off
At least you understand what needs to be done, even if you're not intrinsically wired that way.
>>
>>29813501
>someone tries to start an argument with you
>throws every insult they can think of at you
>you just laugh at them and tell them to keep going because you don't give a shit about them
>they cry

best feeling ever
>>
>>29813501
Me too dawg.
We're like that gondola meme
>>
>>29813501
Observing is fun
>>
>>29813590
Honestly fampai it all comes from an understanding of how humanity is a meme and usually what people say has no weight

>>29813655
>>29813638
These mfs know what's up
>>
File: fart piece.gif (77 KB, 774x690) Image search: [Google]
fart piece.gif
77 KB, 774x690
>>29813501
i dont live that way, but i do tend to watch other people and not engage all the time, especially under drama.
>>
File: in yourre mom it goes.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
in yourre mom it goes.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>29814282
i said my first word at 2 years and 8 mounths age, and couldnt walk until 3. During those years i used to sleep and stare, and the occasional FOOD
>>
File: bubbles hihi.png (196 KB, 473x491) Image search: [Google]
bubbles hihi.png
196 KB, 473x491
>>29814282
>>29814311
but i do inteviene sometimes, when i can win big,
>>
yeah while some frineds are talking on skype I just set my self "invisible" and spy on them.
I also listen to lots of people in my class, as I fill the role of the "invisble silent furniture", why they talk to each other
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.