[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism is your friend. Why do you hate it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: down with sexism.jpg (594 KB, 708x6382) Image search: [Google]
down with sexism.jpg
594 KB, 708x6382
Feminism is your friend. Why do you hate it?
>>
>>29813452
I don't hate feminism. I hate feminists, especialy the cunty ones.
>>
>>29813452
That whole post is 100% accurate and should remain so
>>
>We are you friends
>just be willing to fight, die, work,provide and pamper us
>>
Because if I post that image on my facebook wall probably two hundred angry women are going to tell me to shut up, and say that's "false symmetry", only women can truly fight and understand sexism and call me a potential rappist, not a victim of shit.
>>
Can't believe that image is actually correct. Just a shame no modern feminists think like that
>>
>>29813452
Oh look, it's one of the people that are shilling feminism and tumblrisms on 4chan with the help of /lgbt/.
>>
>>29813452
Why would that still be called feminism though?

Also... the message there is all nice and well, but you still can't be weak if you're a boy. And it's not gonna change for a while. A lot of feminists seem to encourage weakness while possibly knowing they won't have any protection. Self-reliance is the only actual protection for most boys. I was weak in so many ways as a kid and I still loathe myself for it.

I have come to believe that boys and girls should not be treated the same way because they are different. Boys are being treated like defective little girls in schools. Maybe I'm wrong but this is a separate issue I guess.
>>
>>29813452
>the thing that helped humanity get this far
>masculinity
>lmao masculinity is toxic

yeah, fuck off
>>
>>29813452
Feminism is not about equality.
I have seen 0 women trying to make: guys hitting girls okay and women pay for dates.
>Guys should be paid more because they have to pay for the dates
Makes sense yet they're obviously not seeing the bigger picture and "I'M GETTING LESS MONEY FOR BEING A GIRL!"
>>
>>29813452
>pls be my cuck! feminism is your friend

Open your heart toots, it's gonna be alright
>>
>>29813573
It isn't. Males can't be weak. Weak males get no pussy.
>>
>>29813648
They MIGHT once women are willing to settle down in their 30s. All according to plan.
>>
Dictionary feminism and egalitarianism are alright. The way feminism is in realty at this point in time isn't.
>>
I'm sick of all these people talking out their heads. I've never understood a damn thing that they've said. From words to action, never knowing what they're talking about, I guess I'll have to chew them up and spit them out.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.