[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw pokemon has been taken over by normies because of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1467917701976.jpg (61 KB, 343x358) Image search: [Google]
1467917701976.jpg
61 KB, 343x358
>mfw pokemon has been taken over by normies because of the new app called "pokemon go" for their phone
My childhood. Gone.
>>
You're such a whiny bitch dude. You deserve to have your shit taken from you if you're going to be that fragile about your fandom. I've loved the game since I was little and I didn't whine when the game came out because who gives a shit? Quit being a little bitch. Its fucking cringy reading your post.
>>
>implying normies didnt play pokemon when they were kids
You're not special or unique for playing a videogame millions of other kids played the major difference between them and you is that they didn't let a videogame become a big part of their identity
>>
>My childhood. Gone.
This is either some very nice quality bait or I want you to go hang yourself
>>
>>29813414
>complaining about skinner box the game

dragon warrior monsters was better
>>
>pokemon

out of all the trends from the early 00s i don't know why fucking pokemon is still around
>>
File: XzbiWQN.png (753 KB, 629x754) Image search: [Google]
XzbiWQN.png
753 KB, 629x754
>don't own a cell phone and never will, so I'll never be able to play
>>
>>29814401
Why not senpai? You can shitpost on the move and masturbate in bed with them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.