[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women With "Anxiety"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467635749722.png (543 KB, 581x567) Image search: [Google]
1467635749722.png
543 KB, 581x567
>friends of my mom and her daughter are over at my house for the 4th of July
>daughter is a qt, but she has dyed rose pink hair
>still very nice, so I talk to her for a while
>she leaves dinner early
>go talk to her afterwords and ask her why
>she says she has anxiety and was having a panic attack
>tell her oh that sucks I kinda understand. I have schizoaffective disorder. I just got released from the Fairview psych ward a month ago.
>she immediately changes her tone with me and asks me if I'm trying to one-up her
>says that I'm trying to delegitimize her issues because I have a spookier diagnosis
>tell her that I was just trying to relate to her
>she acts petty and cross towards me for the rest of the evening until she leaves

Are all women really like this now?
>>
>>29813154
>Celebrating holidays
>Talking to women unless you have to
These are your mistakes. Next time play video games and jerk off to ryona for a more productive and fun evening.
>>
>she immediately changes her tone with me and asks me if I'm trying to one-up her
It's funny because this happens all the time on /r9k/
>no, I'm a bigger loser! I haven't even spoken to a human in 5 years!
>you held hands with a girl? NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>29813154
Women who are open with strangers about their issues are walking red flags.
>>
>>29813154

Girls nowadays need to find new ways to compete (in terms of attention) with the outright Stacy sluts, so they use methods such as unnaturally dyed hair, piercings, ''disorders'' and such in order to get as much attention as they can.

She probably left early because she knew you would do as she's the guest and needs to be treated with respect. Then she tries to hook you in with a sob story to get uplifting words like ''your pretty'' so that she can feel much better about herself.

Next time something like that happens with a girl, tell her something to make herself feel good and see how she reacts.

>>29813742

>is this a good comparison, /r9k/?
>do i fit in?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29813742
This

Fuck, I almost posted this without typing "oreganol commentarium abshajask".
I could have been muted for 2 seconds. I'm so lucky, I've beaten the robot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.