[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mum keeps bringing up suicide and why sometimes it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: KGOJ8iY.png (279 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
KGOJ8iY.png
279 KB, 421x421
>mum keeps bringing up suicide and why sometimes it's okay
>whenever I say it's selfish she always says that family members will understand
>keeps nagging me to watch an assistant suicide documentary
>tfw
>>
File: 1467374650239.png (46 KB, 671x592) Image search: [Google]
1467374650239.png
46 KB, 671x592
>>29812870
You know what must be donest
>>
>>29812870
This is possibly one of the saddest posts I've seen on 4chan, assuming it's real.You'll see people complaining about being told that suicide is selfish, but I don't think that feel is anywhere near the level of your own mother trying to get you to commit suicide in an attempt at a subtle way that shows sincerity.
>>
Jesus christ.
I hope thats not real.

My mother has said similar things to me but i have a debilitating health problems. 'If i was you i would have killed myself by now'
>>
>>29812906
Why have there been so many screenshots from this game posted lately?
>>
>>29812870
nigga, you have the fucking blessing to kill yourself without the consequences of your mum sobbing her nose content out on you in some church in front of two faced egoists afterwards. What are you waiting for?
>>
What the fuck are you waiting for, anon? Literally the only downside if suicide is disappointing your family. But here, your family WANTS you to kill yourself!
>>
Thats sad anon, but are you also sure you're mom isn't hinting at wanting to kill herself?
>>
File: 1454879425775.jpg (376 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1454879425775.jpg
376 KB, 960x960
Holy shit mate. You've got my condolences, I guess.
>>
>>29812870
You're going to need to tell us something more about your life, anon. Mothers don't say such things without some reason.
>>
>>29813105
This is a concern i would also have
>>
>>29812870
You need to get away from that woman.
Put her in a mental hospital if you can, too.
>>
>>29812870
This doesn't sound true, OP.
>>
>>29813182
Actually, if you're worried about this: >>29813105 then just communicate with her.
>>
>>29813152
I am the reason my parents got divorced. I was a horrible fat selfish child. I've grown up since then a bit but I still ruined her life, and I think she resents me for it.
>>
>>29812870
I have hard time believing it's true, but if it is, how is your mom doing? When did she start talking about it? Did she go to a doctor recently?
>>
What makes you think shes talking about you killing yourself? sounds like she wants to off her self and is almost reaching out for help OP
>>
>>29812948
What game is it familia?
>>
>>29813263
This. If she resented you OP she would just tell you to leave or not talk to her. Sounds like she can't deal with her problems and doesn't know how to communicate about it. Either way you have some issues with your mom and have to have a proper conversation about it.
>>
well OP?
Make mommy proud
>>
>>29812870
Double suicide is the only option.
Joking aside, I too thought the implication was that she's the one who wants to do it and thus wants to convince you so that you don't suffer. Better talk to find out why she's considering it.
>>
>>29812870
At least make it a murder suicide.
>>
>>29812870
This is fake as fuck, but holy shit that's sad. Tell your """mom""" to get lost.
>>
Could it be that OP is a massive faggot!?!?!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.