[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone says that cocaine makes you want to do more and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fork.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fork.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>everyone says that cocaine makes you want to do more and more
>the only time I did it I got so paranoid that the cops were watching me that I flushed all of it down the toilet
>>
It wasn't cocaine, you probably did a bunch of some kind of amphetamine
>>
>>29812895
Well I couldn't feel my teeth and it only lasted a couple hours, so I'm pretty sure it was cocaine.
>>
>>29812907
Cocaine lasts 20 minutes max
>>
>>29812927
>Cocaine lasts 20 minutes max
nigga wat??
>>
>>29812927
I don't know, I've done speed and it definitely felt different. I can't sleep for like half a day after using speed, while I had a pretty nice slumber three hours after my last line.
>>
File: 1451300395704.gif (662 KB, 498x491) Image search: [Google]
1451300395704.gif
662 KB, 498x491
>do some cocaine
>get really exited and energetic
>become unable to shut the fuck up
>"hey guys let's hit the town"
>have a great time with everybody I talk to
>get brought in to the backroom of a club to identify some guy on the camera who maybe stole a watch or got in to a fight near me or something I don't know I wasn't paying attention
>not really a big help to the club people but they really liked me and we talked about video games
>get out of the backroom
>my friend says we should leave
>do that
>go to a gas station so my friend can get some ciggarettes
>there are some cops there
>"hey guys, take it easy and don't drink too much tonight :D"
>"will do officers! have a good night :P"
>they totally didn't know we had taken cocaine
>that was several months ago and I haven't really had an urge to do it since
actually it might have been part MDMA I don't know but still it was fun
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.