[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you flick through the board pages or keep refreshing the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Do you flick through the board pages or keep refreshing the first page?
>>
>what is the catalog

dumb nigger
>>
>>29812747
>ugly god is making money from talking about beating his meat

It can't be this easy
>>
>>29812775
The catalog is unpleasant to my eyes
>>
>>29812775
>>29812802
yeah, i've never liked the catalog. I just refresh the first page like i've been doing since i came here 7 years ago

fuck..
>>
>>29812846
True oldfags recognise how fucking ugly the frontpage is

There's no need to see the recent posts in a thread, the catalog takes up otherwise wasted space
>>
Refresh catalog bro
>>
>catalog
>sort by creation date
>newest first
>>
>scroll down
>catalog
>scroll down
>/pol/
>scroll down
>catalog
>scroll down
>/a/
>scroll down
>see thread
>post
>/r9k/
>scroll down
>/pol/
>scroll down
>catalog
>/tv/
>scroll down
>/r9k/
>straight to catalog
>/pol/
>scroll down
etc
>>
>>29812747
i use the catalog.

only faygits use anything else.
>>
>Scroll straight to the bottom, open a couple of other pages in new tabs
>open any threads in a new tab
>now I can browse like an autist and scroll back to the top and read the posts again if I feel like it.

This is the only way
>>
>>29812747
On /b/, I use the catalog exclusively.

On /r9k/, I use(+refresh) the first page on mobile, but use the catalog on desktop.

no hate plz I only use /b/ when /r9k/ is slow and I've been trying to find a new backup board
>>
>>29812962
>True oldfags

Hello re/d/dit

>There's no need to see the recent posts in a thread

They tend to be what draws people into threads
>>
The catalog is life, fuck everything else
>>
>>29812802
>>29812846
change the theme with oneechan or something then and make it more pleasant.
>>
>>29812747
I use the catalog because I am not a caveman
>>
>>29814034
There's no need to see the recent posts in a thread
>They tend to be what draws people into threads

Have you only just come here you fucking faggot? The most recent posts in a thread are fucking useless.

I have seen a thread about "who is the hottest Jav actress" erode into an argument on whether Hitler was going to kill all the Muslims or the South East Asians next in his master plan after only 20 replies.

The attention span of 98% of the people on this Vietnamese shoe cobbling website is less than 3 seconds.

All they need is the title of the thread, anything else just confuses them.

Also the catalog is the bomb and everyone who thinks otherwise is a little bitch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.