[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't men realize how hard life is as a woman? People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13
File: girlgamer.png (168 KB, 621x1024) Image search: [Google]
girlgamer.png
168 KB, 621x1024
Why don't men realize how hard life is as a woman? People are always doubting your competence, your intelligence, and your sincerity. You are judged almost entirely on your outer appearance and utility. Women have no real friends: all men just want to screw us and all women view each other with suspicion and envy. And men can be understand, every woman is uniquely incomprehensible.

Don't dare say women live an easy life.
>>
File: 1464242266616.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1464242266616.gif
528 KB, 500x246
>>29812710
Die screaming you fucking roastie, get out of my board
>>
>>29812710
>girl or a 12 year old boy?
This happened to me the other day. It actually turned out to be a boy. Why do little boys and women have such similar voices and behavior?
>>
women live an easy life
>>
>>29812710
Its not our fault the majority of women are fucking retarded.
>Lets wait til one of our 'friends' leaves the group so we can talk shit about her
They are all backstabbers, for no fucking reason. Women can never be trusted.
>>
good bait thread OP. sure it'll get 300+ replies.
>>
File: 1463312498325.jpg (154 KB, 607x930) Image search: [Google]
1463312498325.jpg
154 KB, 607x930
>>29812710
>wah people keep buying me things!
>I get too much attention!
>everyone wants to help me when I ask!
>waaaah people give me tons of money just to watch me play videos games
>stop defending me whenever the slightest insult comes my way
>I have so many friends and guys who want to date me, but I'm so lonely
>beauty standards are so high for women! I can't be fat or else I'll only have a few dozen guys chasing after me
Yeah being a woman is so hard.
>>
>>29812710
>utility
Yeah, that's exactly the only thing men are judged on. Men have no intrinsic value. If you're not being useful, you can go die in a corner. It's amazing we can still have NEETbux (sometimes).
>all women view each other with suspicion and envy
I'll give you that! I complain that women ignore me, but it could be MUCH worse than that... At least I can hang out with guys and they don't want to fuck me (not even the gay ones though).

And also you have guys lining up to be your loving bf and you don't have to be lonely like us and so you're not a robot and so GTFO of our board and OP is probably a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 912x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 912x575
Each gender has it's own plus and minus.
You're life will be universally better if your attractive.
>>
>>29812710
Actually women are almost never judged based utility. Everything else, yeah sure, but certainly not utility.
>>
>>29812710
You have a piss easy life and bitch because you don't have a piss easy life while simultaneously getting respect for it. There's a reason people doubt women.
>>
>>29812764
Women evolved to get along well with children by being similarly dumb and emotional.
>>
>>29812710
That image... I doubt anyone would give a shit if girls were not using games for attention-whoring instead of playing and discussing the games.
>>
File: 1467602654367.jpg (40 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1467602654367.jpg
40 KB, 452x363
>muh everyone hates women bullshit
>at a time where women are worshiped and supported at every opportunity
>>
>>29812710
None of the "insults" in op picture are nearly as bad as the ones you receive as a boy growing up.
>>
>>29812710
Dont worry, men are judged on their appearance too.
>>
File: Patrick_star.png (23 KB, 310x386) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_star.png
23 KB, 310x386
>>29812710
I'm fully aware that it is low quality bait but I have to say something.

If you live in peaceful, relatively safe country, have a home and earn enough money to live and have enough time to bitch on the internet about your gender/depression/race/anything like this - you already live an easy life.
>>
>>29812710
>People are always doubting your competence, your intelligence, and your sincerity.
so fucking what? stop caring what people think you fucking whore, it's not like men aren't doubted as well
>You are judged almost entirely on your outer appearance and utility.
so are men
>omen have no real friends: all men just want to screw us and all women view each other with suspicion and envy.
that's due to the awful nature of women, so maybe you should look inward
>And men can be understand, every woman is uniquely incomprehensible.
what does that even mean?
>>
You are preaching to the wrong people.
They loathe us here.
Some want us dead just because we were born.
You'll be hard pressed to find a man with any respect for females here
>>
>>29813214
Hello second opressed female in the thread. Nice to meet you. Are you really female? May I lick the soles of your shoes?
>>
>>29813277
I have deformed feet.
>>
>>29812710
Try being khhv at 25, people also doubt your competence, intelligence and sincerity
>>
>>29813298
That must be tough on you, cupcake.
>>
>>29813214
does your victim complex feel more justified for believing that? for ignoring the reality that most men here don't hate women at all, but hate the games it takes to get a woman and keep her happy?
>>
>>29812710
I'm a woman. Married, too. My husband never doubts my competence, my intelligence, or my sincerity. Also, what do you mean by "utility?" I thought you JUST said they doubt your competence. Also, my husband is my friend. Looks out for me more than he looks out for himself (which bugs me sometimes; I wish he would go to the doctor every now and again). As for other friends, I feel like I have a few, but mostly, I don't care. If you get one friend who is good enough and around a lot, that's all you need.

My life as a woman is pretty great.
>>
A lot of what you say is true for both genders.
As a guy it's hard to have friends as well. Most guys hang out with you for their own benefit and the girls you don't want to screw want nothing to do with you.
Most people are extremely shallow and will always be trying to find your flaws and bring you down. You can't find love because most women out there are heartless whores who just wanna get laid and fucking them is extremely hard cause why would they fuck you when she just needs to swipe right a few Chads to get gangbanged an hour later by men much more attractive than you'll ever be.
>>
>>29812710
Chads judge you on your looks, abuse you and rape you and you want more.
You are a roastie by choice and no one cares what you think.
>>
>>29813388
And what are the reasons you're planning to divorce him?
>>
>>29813412
I'm not. If that's what I wanted, I would have already done it. I've made it 5 years as of June, which I'll bet is long enough for alimony in most states.

We're actually discussing kids.
>>
>>29812710
All through my adolescence I was taught that girls were the smarter sex, and they were always graded as such on essays, because they are girls and its expected. Where as men do better in science and math because how you do is objective and not based on merit
>>
>>29813193
/thread
We're done here.
>>
>>29813438
oh and to continue about the 'women dont have any friends' women vastly underestimate, and underappreciate the love men have for them, and justify it by saying 'they just want sex', there is more to a relationship than sex.
>>
>>29813338
>for ignoring the reality that most men here don't hate women at all
But your wrong.
>>
>>29813193
>mah Africa

Shut the fuck up with your fallacies.
>>
>>29812710
Haha holy shit. Try being born an ugly deformed male.
The only way to get any positive attention is to overachieve, and even then it's not much and doesn't last long.
Usually you don't get any negative attention either. Doesn't even feel like I'm human at times.
sage
>>
>>29813515
more like
>muh everywhere but the west
>>
>>29812710
Life is hard, fuck off.
>>
>>29812710
>all men just want to screw us
Not true. If you're ugly, I would just treat you like a dude.
>>
>>29813193
Truly, in the end, the richest man is he who can appreciate what he has, tbqh.
>>
File: im-a-vegan-comic.jpg (67 KB, 525x808) Image search: [Google]
im-a-vegan-comic.jpg
67 KB, 525x808
>>29812710
>GUYS I'M A GIRL GAMER I LIKE MASS EFFECT AND ZELDA AND POKEMON AND XBOXX AND PS4 AND GAMES AND STUFF AND MY FAVOURITE POKEMON IS CHARMANDER
>I PLAY GAMES GUYS
>HEY GUYS I'M A GAMER
>WHEN PEOPEL ASK ME TO DESCRIBE MYSELF I TELL THEM I'M A GAMER GIRL

Nobody fucking cares. I play games but don't fucking broadcast it like a vegan. Pic related - same concept applies to girl gamers.
>>
>>29813193
/thread

Listen to this guy OP
>>
>>29813412
She didnt mention anything about divorce though.
>>
>>29812710
HELLO /lgbt/ or tumblr user.
Ignore this thread, it's a raid.
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>white suburban first-world kids bitching about how 'bad' they have it
Guffaw.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 568x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 568x664
Fuck this, Sonic thread.
>>
>>29812710
>be a woman
>walk into a bar
>get fucked either way
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 410x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 410x659
Favorite Sonic zone?
>>
>>29812710
Do you need a hug OP? Just tell them you're a girl, they'll line up for that.
>>
>>29812710
come back when the female suicide rate is higher bitch. then we will talk.
>>
>>29812710
women in the western world live on the easiest setting possible.
>>
>>29813904
Flying Battery Zone
>>
>>29813904
Starlight zone desu senpai
>>
>>29812710
My greatest desire in life is to take a girl that feels that way about herself ajdblove her with everything that I am and support her as much as I can. I wish my exgf had never met me. I wouldn't know how beautiful it is to love
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
We wuz super sonic racing and shiet
>>
>>29813975
"shakespeare quote goes here"
>>
File: 1443046740257.jpg (39 KB, 523x614) Image search: [Google]
1443046740257.jpg
39 KB, 523x614
>>29813193
I would rather starve to death with a qt girl in my arms than live my whole life as a lonely king.
>>
>>29813437
ah so you also want child support
>>
>>29812932
This.

Oregianoscepterofmayhemanddesolace
>>
>>29813868
I really hate this meme. Lots of robots grew up in working class neighbourhoods. I have no idea where tumblr gets this idea we're all richfags from.
>>
>Why don't men realize how hard life is as a woman?
>People are always doubting your competence,
In my experience, when you tell a woman to do something, simple as it might be, like putting up a shelf, they just stand there like they didn't understand. They fail to realize it's as simple as fetching a hammer an some nails.
>your intelligence,
Women are not good at logical thought, those who are are scarce. Women are better for artistic and aesthetic endeavors, yet you yell about muh patriarchy to get privileges in the academia and other areas.
Not all women are like this, but there is a lot of this indeed.
>and your sincerity.
Kek, I wonder why it might be
Well if you didn't focus 70% of your attention on that, maybe we could have women more capable than just looking good.
>>
>>29813388
and why do you cuck him with tyrone every weekend if he's so great?
>>
>>29812710
oreganodesu
>>
>>29812932
This. So much.
I wish I was born a female. They're really fucking privileged and take it for granted.
>>
>>29812710
>girl gamer
>comic book nerd
Nerd hasn't really been a negative thing for like 10 years now and ____ nerd is often what people who really like a thing call themselves. Girl gamer isn't really something you should call yourself but a lot of people don't use it negatively.

>12 year old boy
A lot of them sound like girls, not really an insult and 12 y/o boys are way more common than girls on online games.
>Fembro
How is this a bad thing
>Receptionist
That's an occupation, what
>Stop being so defensive
Maybe you should stop, I used to be defensive and stopping was good for me.
>The rest
Bantz, males in gaming and other niche/nerd hobbies get worse on a daily basis.
>>
>>29815528
Bundy did nothing wrong.

If each of the women he killed had 5 girls each we would literally have hundreds of Stacies on our hands. Think about that.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.