[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw 10/10 girl uses this board yesterday i was forced to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 230x300
> tfw 10/10 girl uses this board

yesterday i was forced to go to my parents friends house, and of course there was a super qt girl. never built up the courage to talk to her, when we made eye contact she sort of introduced herself and smiled awkwardly. when i realized she doesnt give a fuck about any sort of communication with me i brushed it aside. Later then she was just sitting on the couch, i peak over and shes browsing r9k. she isnt a 10/10 robot material, but chad. being the sperg i started a conversation about it, when i did she got super red and shy. and that was my fucking mistake, bringing it up.
how the fuck do girls like that even know what 4chan is?
>>
>>29812676

Daniel?!?!

OH MY GOD!!!!
>>
>>29812676
are you for real? i've showed numerous girls ive been dating and even some one night stands this board. its hilarious and memeworthy,

girls, whilst being disgusted by the pathetic misogyny, just find it funny after a while.

lmao fuckin robots, i hate you all
>>
>>29812676

Stop looking over my shoulders at my phone you fucking loser, I'm gonna get chad to break your neck you pathetic loser.

you think I give a shit about this site? Chad told me its full of whiny bitches like you.
>>
>>29812680
Kek she wouldn't remember his name
>>
>>29812704
nice fantasy story but real chads don't browse /r9k/ maybe /v/ or /b/.

>>29812676
you faggots are getting soft on me and you need to learn how to put them in their place. this is why I have little respect for you thirty faggots.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.