[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up at 7pm >parents just brought mcdonalds back >oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1436275746147.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1436275746147.png
448 KB, 900x900
>wake up at 7pm
>parents just brought mcdonalds back
>oh sorry anon we didn't think you'd be up so didn't get you any
>>
Shouldn't have slept so late
>>
File: 1461373069834.jpg (84 KB, 559x470) Image search: [Google]
1461373069834.jpg
84 KB, 559x470
>>29812463
my family too uses this excuse but for EVERYTHING despite me being awake all day, they just don't like having me around.
>>
wow that's really shitty of them
my mum always brings back something if she bought it for herself too

when i hear stories of parents not caring about their children like this, I feel grateful for having such a kind mum
>>
>>29812489

I'm a depressed neet. My sleeping pattern is all over the place.

>>29812530
I know that feel. They never say it directly but you can tell.
>>
>>29812463
>>29812489
>>29812530
>>29812586
>>29812714
are those stories real ?
>>
>>29812783
Sadly the mcdonalds one is. Normally I wake up an hour before mom gets the weekly mcdonalds.
>>
>>29812714
I actually understand that. But i made a conscious effort to be in bed before 11 most nights to try be present and not miss out on tasty foods.

But it can have downsides, i fell asleep about10pm and have been awake dince 3am.. it is now 6:20am.

Maybe just try winding back your bed time few hours. Nothing drastic just little bits
>>
>>29812889
Waking up at morning is the worst. The bright morning sun always gives me bad head ache and makes me feel sick. And there's NOTHING to do. Just sit around staring at the wall until noon when the world actually starts moving.
>>
>>29812808
i mean the part where you expect to be treated like a children by your parents even if you are are grown men i live with my parents too and i have my job and my money i would be ashamed if they bought me sometihng from mcdonalds or if they would treat me like a chuldrean
>>
>>29813006
Play video games or watch youtube or something you like.
If you want to sleep, make your bed, get dressed, open your door and nap on top of the bed.
Transitioning to normal hours is hard as hell but it makes you feel a little more normal and maked you obtainable to your family.

Its up to you in the long run but i thought i would offer some friendly advice from someone who used to stay up all night and sleep all day.
>>
>>29813046
I don't see how it's treating them like children. A fastfood meal is super cheap. Would you be ashamed if someone bought you a $1 drink when you're thirsty? Like, the cost is negligible, it may as well be free. They're just trying to be nice because they like you.

>>29813099
~4am-noon is my normal sleep time. Nothing worth being awake for happens in those hours. Nobody is online to play video games or upload to youtube. My daily dose of content always comes in the afternoon and evening.
>>
>>29813006
The sun glare on my screen at midday is horrible.
>>
>>29813159
Well, set your alarm on mc Donalds day. So you dont miss out again
>>
>tfw mom goes out to the store but doesn't tell you
>comes home with groceries and makes you help her bring them all in

>tell her im going out to get some takeout
>she tells me dad was going to bring her some pizza
>tfw he never offered to get me anything
>mom still asks me to bring home some cookies on my way back

fucking bitch just sits on her ass and makes me get her candy because she doesnt want "to be seen buying it"
>>
>>29813046
Christ, is this bait or not? I can't tell anymore
Look where you fucking are, for hell
>>
If they are getting a meal for the family you should be included.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.