[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are normies so evil? Honest question. If you reply something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: 1467752529440.jpg (38 KB, 540x670) Image search: [Google]
1467752529440.jpg
38 KB, 540x670
why are normies so evil? Honest question.

If you reply something abusive, then we will know Im speaking the truth, otherwise you wouldnt have been so triggered.
>>
Normalfags live in a very tiny world of social prowess and meaningless consumption, because that's all that's allowed to them by globalist neoliberalism. There is no religion anymore, no strong sense of community or ethnos, no nationalism, no real commitment to family. Nothing. Anything that might have provided a drop of transcendental or supraindividual meaning to life has been taken, commodotised, and sold back as a plastic doodad. All that's left is atomised consumption and listless hedonism, in a social matrix stripped of all meaning other than petty social capital.

Naturally, all they do is conspicuously consume, both for the cheap junkie-like thrill of consumption itself and because having the latest iPhone or correctly osmosing and obeying cultural norms about what slang is trendy makes you feel superior to other soulless drones. When not in survival mode, or in "how can I leverage my third credit card so that I can afford this $270 hat that a blog told me will make me an alpha male if I wear it??" mode, they are in a pure predatory mode. With all the hard-earned rudiments of civilisation stripped away, they revert to pre-civilisation modus vivendi: a hypergamous social structure, where all that matters for women is status (achieved by securing or sharing the most powerful cocks), and all that matters for men is begging and scraping and biding time to become a powerful cock someday.

In an endless sea of groundless signification, of hundreds of years of carefully wrought European philosophical and moral ideals melted down into a plastic kitsch soup to be resold piecemeal, everything and nothing is simulacra. All that a normie sees when he looks out across a Western cityscape, once pregnant with meanings and destinies, is shitty fake foreign food, a trillion identical people he can never interact with meaningfully, a long life of pointless toil and a string of women who will use him to support their own hedonism if they fuck him at all.
>>
It's simple, they're wired to respond to the social cues you give them certain ways. Like distrusting you, then thinking you're a worthless chump and robbing you. They do this because their social reward circuitry tells them, whether they know it or not, that you don't respect yourself. So why should they?
>>
File: it's the jews.png (41 KB, 287x230) Image search: [Google]
it's the jews.png
41 KB, 287x230
>>29812597
You know who's responsible, right?
>>
I only have one friend. He's pretty much just a normie at this point. College turned him. I've tried to see if he's open to involving me in social activities with other people he knows, and he always gives a bullshit excuse that he doesn't know anything that's going around. Then he'll turn around and brag about all this fun shit he does, knowing that I'm almost totally isolated. I'm fucking sick of his shit.
>>
They realize that in order to be successful you have to become a character that will succeed in the environment you're in. Robot's issues is they legitimately try to be themselves. Ascend to the hivemind and everything will fall in place.
>>
>>29812597
You post as if it used to be better in the past. Humans were always scum.
>>
>>29812785
>knowing that I'm almost totally isolated. I'm fucking sick of his shit.
Normies are incapable of thinking how others feel, they only have empathy insofar as they can say something to try to get liked by other normies.

Normies often complain about how hard their lives are even though they're not, and then brag about how great their lives are, even though they're not, often in the same breath. It's a dumb normie thing, they don't see the irony.
>>
>>29812831
Half the time I can't tell if he's being intentionally spiteful or just fucking clueless. I never know how to react. I think he may have some delusion of being able to encourage me out of my deep dark hole of depression, but that's not going to get anything anywhere.
>>
>>29812869
Just join the video game club with all the other social rejects and find a place to be around others. It's always a shame when a close friend turns into a normie and abandons his previous friends.
>>
File: 0ToNMPF.jpg (121 KB, 617x960) Image search: [Google]
0ToNMPF.jpg
121 KB, 617x960
>>29812597

this anon is popping esoteric redpills
>>
>>29812900
I think I'm just done. I don't have the energy to try to form new social connections.
>>
File: briedis.jpg (7 KB, 192x320) Image search: [Google]
briedis.jpg
7 KB, 192x320
>finnaly get job in normie work place, because need to put food in mouth and pay rent
>socally akward
>people at workplace are super friendly but feel that they are faking it just to belong
>average iq less then 70
> fucking hate those cunts
>one day i cold not hold anger and told a girl who works there to piss off and get the fuck away from me
>little did i know her BF is one of the lower ranked managers(fucking piece of shit faggot)
>he told me that this is my only and last warning for being rude
>tell him im sorry because i need a job
>mfw
>>
>>29812597
This is some serious fedora tipping and orbiting if I've ever seen any.
What does that make your life, senpai? A noble quest for (you)s?
>>
File: donkey kong.png (59 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
donkey kong.png
59 KB, 236x235
>People ask if I've ever had sex
>reveal that I'm a virgin despite being decent looking, socially passable, etc.
>get shamed out of existence by my peers

This is why I don't even try anymore.
>>
>>29812917
Traditionalism got BTFO by Stirner
You have to read Hegel to truly be enlightened
>>
>>29812998
>orbiting

How has what he said anything to with orbiting? Do you normally throw around buzzwords like that?

Trying to blend in, normie?
>>
>>29813051
Why would I read a book written by a german autist?
>>
>>29813002
This happened to me a lot in college. Then I joined the military and a lot of my coworkers are older, and when they dragged it out of me they assumed I was doing it because I'm religious. Feels good man.
>>
>>29813002
who the fuck just asks if you've ever had sex? if that was at a decent sized company you could file an HR complaint for sexual harassment and probably get away with it (definitely if you're a girl, but come on, we know you aren't)
>>
>>29813125
>implying you haven't already read Spengler
>>
File: 1432675698166.png (110 KB, 381x448) Image search: [Google]
1432675698166.png
110 KB, 381x448
>>29813125
You're already reading books by a Scottish autist, why not branch out?
>>
File: 220px-Thomas_Carlyle_lm.jpg (17 KB, 220x301) Image search: [Google]
220px-Thomas_Carlyle_lm.jpg
17 KB, 220x301
>>29813153
Oops, wrong pic. The autist in question, except all traditionalists are autistic.
>thinking that aristocracy and monarchy gained power because of ideology rather than control over wealth and military
>>
worst thing about normies is how they act like hysterical drama queens exaggerating little things then when I respond similarly they look at me like I'm mental. they started it and they are completely oblivious to their culpability.
>>
>>29812444
The happier you are, the less awake you are.
>>
>>29813102
How is it not orbiting. He's over speculating normies entire lives with some basic observations despite never having experienced a normie life.
>>
>>29812933
Looks like you forgot the no no words at the work place.
Next time act like an adult.
>>
>>29813274
Hes right though. You dont need to be an active participant to analyse something. Most of the time
its even better.
>>
>>29813834
Obviously not in this case. This is a classic case of "everyone's stupid and shallow but me" orbiting. It often happens when an individual hasn't left their apartment for weeks to months.
>>
>>29812444
>why are normies so evil

You are literally some of the worst people on the planet. Compared to you people, normies are saints
>>
>>29814501

Normies may bomb the shit out of other countries but we shitpost on 4chan, we're the real problem.
>>
File: 1467577687250.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1467577687250.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
I was OP the whole time. Fuck normies, I will liberate my people from your evil grasp.

Reminder to curse normies with pain and destruction.
>>
File: 1464336860876.png (36 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1464336860876.png
36 KB, 498x500
>>29812933
So you are aware you are social awkward, think they are being nice to you with effort and wig out and yelled at a co worker for petty reasons but then get mad when you are ask no to spurg out at a co worker?
>>
>>29813149
usually it comes up casually. Someone talking about a crazy GF but then sharing they stayed so long because the sex was great could lead to them then inquiring that.
Or what happens to me which is sex is brought up and I stay out of the conversation which then leads to questions like anon's
I actual have sex very commonly but like you I don't see why that should ever be a conversation piece
Also anon didn't say coworkers Peers is a pretty broad term
>>
You know to this day I don't think anyone here has truly made a clear stand on what counts as "normie" short of one or both of the two:
They have had sex
They are happy
It makes you wonder if the term is just a tumbler level straw man used more often in humor then in seriousness
>>
>went to some guy to chill and have fun
>play never have i ever
>end up kissing him for like 3 mn, i'm a guy too
>now I'm questioning my sexuality; think I'm bi

Felt the need to share.
>>
>>29815631
>It doesn't have a clear dictionary definition so it doesnt mean anything
Literal autism
>>
>>29815684
anon it doesn't have a vague definition either
I can ask you "what's a normie" and I wager the posters here would all have dramatically different answers short of the two possibilities I pointed out.
>>
>>29812597
Well said frienderino
>>
File: itdo.jpg (19 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
itdo.jpg
19 KB, 191x264
>>29812444
>why are normies so evil?
because they don't think it will happen to them
but it do
>>
>>29812444
The very essence of normaltrash is lightweight selective sociopathy and an inherent aggressivness that shows up in everything they do. They are naturally competetive in a way that rarer more aware personality types are not.
>>
>>29812798
*descend
>>
>>29814501
yeah

depressed people who shitpost and vent are so horrible m a n
>>
>>29813149
HR solves girls' problems for the company, but they also solve "problem men" for the company. HR will not help you claim dignity over exposed virginity. They will laugh along with everybody else.
>>
>>29813297
I will if you will. Shut the fuck up about your vagina at work.
>>
File: mopep.jpg (40 KB, 560x372) Image search: [Google]
mopep.jpg
40 KB, 560x372
>>29812597

Absolutely spot-on. Couldn't have said it better
>>
>>29814501
Easily refuted b8, robots are created by normies
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.