[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be with somone who really loves you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: emma.webm (1 MB, 840x467) Image search: [Google]
emma.webm
1 MB, 840x467
How does it feel to be with somone who really loves you?
>>
>>29812409
Gee, OP, I don't know!
>>
>>29812409
Not like that, clearly.
>>
My oneitis doesn't seem to appreciate it when I'm around.
>>
>>29812409

It feels like we walk around a wall. Up and down the outside. All alone or in twos.
>>
File: 1467846130540-r9k.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467846130540-r9k.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>29812409
>love

Kektop
>>
My mom liked to buy me McDonald's every Friday. Friday was McDonald's night. I imagine it's similar with anyone else who loves you.
>>
>>29812409
I hope he didn't fall in love with her. That must be painful.
>>
>>29812409
it feels like borrowed time
>>
>>29812409
>who really loves you?

now, are you talking about chemical "love" that most people mislabel? or are you talking about the conscious decision to love someone?
>>
>>29812409
there is no such thing as love dude
>>
>>29812409
fucking terrifying, the prospect of them dying or leaving you and it all ending is constantly looming over you
otherwise it's one of the best feelings. knowing someone accepts you for who you are, cares for you and wants to be with you despite your flaws is amazing.
>>
>>29812409
ask a gay man because women are incapable of love
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.