[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on tinder/okcupid >all these women with pictures in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1398392745873.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1398392745873.png
8 KB, 500x450
>go on tinder/okcupid
>all these women with pictures in places around the world

Where do normies get the money for this? Am I the only one that hasn't traveled?
>>
>>29812236
Girls don't pay for things, anon. Not with money, at least.
>>
>>29812236
Life's great when you're living off daddy's pension and your best (((guy))) friend's wallet.
>>
>>29812264

This

A few men from rich families can afford travel, and they "take with them" (pay for) their girl companion. Women are not out there busting their asses at coffee shops to save up enough for a french vacation.
>>
>tfw you never been abroad in your adult life
>>
>>29812298
It costs like $200 to go to franve in europe. Hardly breaking the bank unless you're american.
>>
>>29812308
>upper middle class family
>handled money responsibly
>never enough money for a family trip overseas

That's what I don't understand about it. Where do they get the fucking money?
>>
>>29812320
From fucking chad you dingus
>>
>>29812359

Where do you think dumb dumb?

Their parents.

Jesus christ
>>
>>29812359
They skip the "handled money responsibly" part. Because memories are better than things or savings.
>>
>>29812236
I dated a normie girl and she was going to school 100% paid for by her parents. They gave her a car and they also set her up in a swanky apartment downtown in her college town.

It's not some kind of oil baron's daughter, just a run of the mill "upper middle class" polack.

You'll have to work for whatever you want in life, but that's not the reality for a lot of people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.