[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The decline of the Internet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Who here misses what the internet once was. Before moot left 4chan, before Youtube was monetised by globalists working for Google. Back when Gaming was seen as degenerate and women were seen as weird when they played games. Who here misses when the internet was a safe haven for social outcasts and robots alike. Now the internet has changed and has become a breeding ground for attention seeking faggots and people who recycle trash from years ago. I no longer belong in the group of 'outcasts' because they are simply normalfags who have different hobbies (e.g anime, gaming etc) and I have no place in normalfag territory because they're just too boring and have no essence.

I miss when the internet was for social outcasts and I hate how much it has changed since the early/mid 2000s.
>>
>>29812020
It's crazy how normals really just need to be a part of everything.
If eating shit became "in" I wonder how many normals would not eat shit
>>
>>29812020
>before moot left 4chan
That was LITERALLY last year

and nothing changed whatsoever

stop trying to force nostalgia, this is retarded, everything is exactly the same
>>
File: Bunta_portrait.png (55 KB, 428x577) Image search: [Google]
Bunta_portrait.png
55 KB, 428x577
>>29812045
Gaming and anime no longer serve as escapism for me. I just read Dazai novels and some books on the human mind as well. It's a generally nice hobby to have and will never be invaded by normalfags, at least not as much as they've destroyed everything else. Women are being encouraged to act promiscuous, slutty degenerate whores and mental illness has been romanticised also. I fucking hate all of it. It's a cesspit full of "He said/She said that must mean they're right." Pokemon Go is normalfag tier shit also, it's a kick in the balls to fans who are complete social outcasts but you can't expect an organisation to care about that shit, normalfags provide them incredible profit and keep eating up the same bullshit ideas they throw at them.

I fucking miss old chan and back when the internet wasn't as widely used as it was.
>>
>>29812082
4chan has been going downhill since the start of 2013 faggot, moot leaving was the icing on the cake.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.