[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the one thing that makes you the most depressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: wojak_holding_young_ram.jpg (245 KB, 1624x1360) Image search: [Google]
wojak_holding_young_ram.jpg
245 KB, 1624x1360
What's the one thing that makes you the most depressed?
>>
Looking in the mirror and seeing a fat fuck.
>>
>>29811668
consciousness, the mere act of being aware of this world.
>>
>>29811668
That I'm intelligent enough to be a typical wageslave with a fat wife but /r9k/ made me too cynical to enjoy the normie life.
>>
Never finding a bisexual twink femboy to do gay things with.
>>
>>29811687

Consciousness is a double edged sword. Amazing and terrible at the same time.
>>
>>29811668
As a male ginger I am literally the only minority that isn't fettishized.
>>
File: k2.jpg (64 KB, 1440x811) Image search: [Google]
k2.jpg
64 KB, 1440x811
>>29811668
Knowing that if I don't get married to a virgin in the next few years all that will be left is used goods so I'll have to spend the rest of my life alone. Only leaving occasionally to hang out with friends on the weekends.
>>
>>29811722
i don't see the amazing part
>>
Hangovers
>>
>>29811668
The fact that there are dogs out there pounding human vagina right now while i remain a virgin
>>
File: 1429304273434.png (99 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
1429304273434.png
99 KB, 447x275
I had a dream where I went on some adventure with my waifu. It was fantastic, and I felt truly loved and had fun.

Then I woke up and was crushed instantly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.