[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to fuck. I just need to feel a pair of tits in my hands.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: Pantsu.jpg (81 KB, 960x708) Image search: [Google]
Pantsu.jpg
81 KB, 960x708
I need to fuck. I just need to feel a pair of tits in my hands. I need to slap the fuck out of a girl's ass. I need to hold her hips I slam into her from behind.

I need to fuck and I can't.

I'm going to do something bad if I can't get rid of this urge.
>>
File: minisexdoll-80cm-6.jpg (281 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
minisexdoll-80cm-6.jpg
281 KB, 800x1066
>>29811646
Get one it does the job
>>
>slap
>slam

I've never understood the appeal of this kind of sexuality. Like, really. Any kind of violence, degradation, or domination in sex has never been arousing to me at all. I'm just not cut out for this world apparently.
>>
>>29811646
You can't? Not even via a prostitute?
>>
>>29811646
You sound like me but I'm not going to do anything bad. Maybe I'll kill myself one day but that's in like 20 or 30 years

>>29811716
I know what you mean. To me, sex is to he grouped with love, not lust.
>>
>>29811646
Got any more of those 2 OP?
>>
>>29811716
>>29811819
this is a common feeling among people who have never had sex. don't worry about it.
>>
>>29811883
And among people who have very little sexual experience, if I may say so myself
>>
If you've never had the primal urge to rip a woman in half with your cock, you're a cuck.

Love and romance is fantastic, the best actually; but so is pounding your lover into submission and making her scream.
>>
>tfw women have so much ass
>just big pillowy fleshy fatty mounds of perfect squishable kissable lickable ass
>their perfect thighs connect to their perfect asscheeks and make a little perfect seam of fat
>literally every single thing about them is good
>their pussy
>their assholes
>literally the hole they shit from is amazing and i want to lick it forever
>even the space between their pussy and ass is ensconced in a thigh-and-ass fat nexus that radiates their body heat and pheromones
>if you laid on your back right now a girl could slowly lower her ass on your face in just the right way that your face would be slowly and pillowily smushed between three different Amazing Girlfat Systems (thigh, ass)
>their mons pubis is perfectly aesthetic
>the taper of their thigh and hip bones around their pussy and between their legs is sculpted by god himself
>every
>single
>thing
>about them
>is perfect
>and i can't have them
>i can't have any of this
>i would do anything just to be able to mash my face into ANY part of them
>just to be able to kiss or lick any part of them at all
>i would literally drink their bathwater
>and i can't
>i'm not allowed
>because i am an unwanted unloveable dud of a human being, destined only for celibacy, insanity, isolation, and death
>no amount of cajoling or begging would ever convince a woman to just let me kiss her buttcheeks
>no amount of explaining to women how torturous their perfection is to me would ever elicit even the tiniest amount of pity
>with a completely passive effort on their part, just by deigning to let me, they could change my entire life
>they could give me the equivalent of a 66-hour heroin trip at any time they simply felt like it
>they never, ever, ever will
>i am nothing to them
>i want to claw my eyes out and jump off a building over how badly i want them
>they don't give a fraction of a fuck
>this is the life i was born into
>>
File: 1463694821049.jpg (133 KB, 1075x1145) Image search: [Google]
1463694821049.jpg
133 KB, 1075x1145
>ywn fuck two hot cosplayers just begging for cum
>>
File: 1458022354651.jpg (18 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1458022354651.jpg
18 KB, 246x250
>>29812401
Dude unless your like a fucking actual ogre you could probably kiss some qts
>>
>>29812570
Don't lie to him, anon.
>>
>>29812401
This hit home. The worst part about it is that I'm actually somewhat good looking, but crippling autism really seals the deal for me.
>>
>>29811716
It's just a primal feeling. Less to do with domination and violence and just letting out the lust and desire you feel for that person.
>>
Cost/risk analysis shows that resorting to prostitution gets you in less trouble than resorting to rape.

Even stealing money to afford prostitution would get you less legal trouble.

Don't do anything to ruin your life (or anybody else's)
>>
>>29812401
what is putting the pussy on the pedestal

chill out bro
>>
File: 1466993535089.jpg (141 KB, 800x916) Image search: [Google]
1466993535089.jpg
141 KB, 800x916
I really wish there was a set for this OP
>>
File: V5btNQN.jpg (249 KB, 475x845) Image search: [Google]
V5btNQN.jpg
249 KB, 475x845
>>29812401
>tfw robots have so much ass
>cute pillowy fleshy mounds of perfect squishable kissable lickable boipussy
>literally everything about them is good
>their boipuccy
>their cawks
>literally the hole they piss from is amazing and I want to lick it forever
>even the space between their pucci and their balls is ensconced in a thigh-and-ass fat nexus that radiates their body heat and aromatic pheremones
>if you laid on your back right now a robot could slowly lower his ass on your face in just the right way and your face would be slowly and pillowily smushed between three different Amazing Boifat Systems(tm)
>their scrotum is perfectly aesthetic
>the taper of their thigh and hipbones around their cawk and between their legs is sculpted by the gods themselves
>every
>single
>thing
>about
>them
>is
>perfect
>and i CANT HAVE THEM
>I CANT HAVE ANY OF THIS
>I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MASH MY FACE INTO ANY PART OF THEM
>JUST TO BE ABLE TO KISS OR LICK ANY PART OF THEM AT ALL
>I WOULD LITERALLY DRINK THEIR PISSBOTTLES
>AND I CANT
>IM NOT ALLOWED
>BECAUSE I'M AN UNWANTED UNLOVEABLE INCEL, ETC.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29811883
>>29811907
Well, ideally you burn in hellfire for it, so no skin off my back.
>>
>>29812261
this makes me a little sad, i used to not care about women, I could chose to not care, but caring and observing is a way of exprecing myself ive never been able to do.
>>
>>29813828
>don't put the pussy on a pedestal
>bae you luv me rite? ?
>Yeah bae :^) *prolapses her asshole*
Hypocrites, all of you
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-29-09-27-19.png (475 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-29-09-27-19.png
475 KB, 960x540
It's called a prostitute, OP, aka the only way you will ever get laid, so i suggest you give up on your petite 8/10 anime lover who also actually wants your dick, because that will NEVER happen.

Pic related, you will never fuck an IRL Mami Tomoe.

You're not good enough for her.
>>
>>29814204
There is no such thing as an IRL Mami Tomoe in the first place.

>>29811675
need this
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.