[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roasties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: somegrill.jpg (148 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
somegrill.jpg
148 KB, 1024x768
>"Wow anon, I can't believe you don't have a gf you're such a great guy"
>>
Y...you t..too m'lady
>>
>>29811616
>t-thanks? You to
>>
>>29811616
>But not "great" for you, right?
Why the fuck do roasties say shit like OP
>>
>>29811669
>>29811692
"Oh I already have a boyfriend anon, but thanks anyway. You'll find someone someday!"
>>
>>29811712
Thanks i hope so, see you around.
>>
>>29811704
Nah m8, when she says that you are "great", that means you are a great emotional tampon/ego booster.

She should say that you're such a hot guy.
>>
>>29811712
>You'll find someone eventually...maybe...possibly...

I fucking hate it when normies do this, just assuming that we are lucky like them
>>
>>29811740
As you're walking away, she pulls out her phone
>"oh hey Stacy! Yeah, that fucking creep anon, ugh he's such a loser! I know, right!"
>>
>>29811712

"I'll fucking destroy your boyfriend, then I'll rek that pussy, whore."
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29811794
FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUqFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU
>>
>>29811798
>"CHAD! CHAD HELP, THAT FUCKING WEIRDO ANON FINALLY LOST IT!"
>>
>>29811848
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>*puts a bullet in their head as their brains splatter on the wall, then proceeds to munch on their nerve endings*
>>
>Why don't you have a girlfriend??

Are you asking me whats wrong with me that nobody's dating me or asking me if this is some sort of choice?
>>
Literally nobody has said this to me.

I must be a real piece of shit.
>>
>>29811794
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STUPID ROASTIE
>>
>>29811616

MANDAMANDAMANDAMANDAMANDA

MANDAMANDAMANDAMANDAMANDA

SHOOOOW
>>
>>29811965
>"what does that even mean anon?! please you're scaring me..."
>>
I don't talk to girls so I don't think this is something I would hear
>>
>>29811787
My mother tells me that sometimes. She asks whether there's any girls I talk to. Feels bad knowing you're a kissless virgin. Honestly I'd probably have an hero'd already, just don't want to upset my family.
>>
>>29812182
When I talk to girls is almost entirely asexual. Sex might be mentioned and I might even contribute to sex talk but I'm pretty sure all women see me as a nonsexual entity.
Oddly enough I'm a man amongst men, and genuinely no man has questioned my sex history, in a way where I know they don't suspect I've only had sex with 2 girls.
>the you want to go back, because now not having sex mentally and physically assails me, as opposed to before when it was emotional pain
>>
>>29812286
fug this sounds close to me

I can handle normal conversation with women, but anything romantic/sexual makes me want to vomit with anxiety. No wonder I'm KV. No man has asked me about my sexual history either.

I wonder if normies can detect virgins.
>>
can we not pretend that will ever change and jump straight to the sympathy hug?
>>
>>29812286
>I've only had sex with 2 girls.
That's still really fucking ok
I've kissed 1 girl, and everybody knows
Normies somewhat forced me to kiss a girl because they got pissed at me being a kv
>>
>>29812371
sympathy fug
>>
>>29812344
They can't detect virgin. They detect non-normative social cues, then assume virginity because sex is always the most prominent thing when you're not hungry or in danger

The ducked up thing is that girls generally enjoy talking to me. This one girl at my job Jessica generally enjoys
>>
>>29812417
guys fucking idolize my presence, I always make everyone laugh

but girls, not so much, they just won't give me the time of their day
>>
>>29811940
Because for women its a choice. And they are unable to empathize in any way if it doesn't relate to them so they can't comprehend that it's out of someone's control
>>
>>29811616

I literally got told the same thing but a girl who looks almost exactly like that. She was flirting hard with me than said she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>29812381
most I've ever got was a hug from a girl on the last day of her job, and she hugged everyone and barely knew or liked me, so it hardly counts
>>
>>29811616
>Yeah, I know
There, it's not complicated.
>>
>>29812475
but dude
in my country kissing is supposed to be the easiest thing ever
people greet by airkissing/cheek kissing
being a kv here is like being an alien
>>
>>29812286
Same bro, down to the two girls. I get along great with men and have always been a leader in my group but it's just not The same with women.
>>
>>29812506
Italy/Spain?

I'm British so we're more restrained

I mean I've been kissed on the cheek but only by family members
>>
>>29811941
>Literally nobody has said this to me.

Because i havnt talked to a female outside my house in 5 years
>>
>>29812540
Brazil man
>>
File: 88XCGgY.jpg (280 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
88XCGgY.jpg
280 KB, 1400x990
>>29811941
you are not missing out on anything because the last girl who told me that was a cock carousel slut who bang all of my co workers. jokes on here I am red pill as fuck and I am not settling with the modern western whore. :^)
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.