[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I manipulate a women into becoming overly emotionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 1467297879570.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467297879570.jpg
499 KB, 1920x1080
How do I manipulate a women into becoming overly emotionally attached to me?
>>
If you have to ask how to manipulate someone, you can't manipulate.

Being able to manipulate someone is something that you can either do or not do, it can't really be taught.
>>
File: Ill Thread.png (218 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
Ill Thread.png
218 KB, 800x590
>>29811447
Disfigure her, that way she'll feel so ugly she'd want anyone, even you.
>>
>>29811447
Having lots of money and looking really handsome helps; but showing her that she is replaceable and making her feel validated by your approval typically does the trick.

So basically things that hurt clingy men too.
>>
Brehs...

>>29811485
Wrong.

>>29811512
Autist.
>>
File: dig holo.png (51 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
dig holo.png
51 KB, 256x192
1) Be good looking
2) Don't be retarded

Looks like your 0/2 OP
>>
>>29811485
This is sort of true but not really. I started emulating those who are good at it. I know someone who I will never be at the same level as since he's natural, but I've done better in some situations.
>>
try being not a fag OP
>>
>>29811545
>showing her that she is replaceable and making her feel validated by your approval
How?
>>
>>29811557
Any actual methods?
>>
File: He-Man.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
He-Man.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>29811554

He said it best, OP.

You're fucked for life, might as well just give up.
>>
>>29811634
>>29811554
Well, I'm pretty good looking and the women I'm talking about is already my current girl and I'm by far the best looking guy she's ever had the chance with.

My friends told me she's just a little ugly Asian, but I guess I'm emotionally fucked that's why I'm with her. Still, I need advice on actual processes about the question I posed in the OP post.
>>
>>29811447
Just google redpill/pua shit, read books like "the art of seduction" and shit like that. With just a few basic techniques and a little charm you can manipulate pretty easily. Granted your not ugly as fuck.

1. Create attraction(this is a whole seperate topic, generally just be a cofident man, then do something to stand out momentarily)
2. Connect with woman
3. Pull back or otherwise create emotional confusion
4. Confusion creates insecurity
5. Insecurity makes for attachment
>>
gaslighting, sending mixed signals. etc. she already has to be somewhat interested in you, but if she becomes obsessed with you in a sort of toxic way, it develops into unhealthy emotional attachment
>>
>>29811663
I heard PUA and all is utter shit, though.
>>
>>29811658
Just compliment her, make her feel good. Show her you love her and all that stuff, be really sweet. But when she does something stupid, something you don't like, clamp down. Make her realize what she's missing out on, maybe even make her feel a bit bad. Reconcile, connect, and love. Eventually, she'll be yours, perfectly and totally.

>I don't need no He-man picture this time.
>>
>>29811447
have high status and money, and lead them on.
>>
>>29811679
>etc
?

Well, she told me she loves me 1st, she told me she wants sth serious 1st, and she's my current girl.

I just want to make her be addicted to me. The question could also be:
how to make a girl get so attached/into you so that one does not have to worry about cheating/her doing shit behind one's back?
>>
>>29811698
thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.33% content).
>>
>>29811698
I already did tons of shit for her, but she's the one of us who's better in just getting cold and distanced when something isn't right, we fight or we have an issue of some other kind.

So your advice is to just show her that she's missing out and I should be the one creating distance, if something doesn't go the way, I want?
>>
>>29811757
Well, another reason why I want to get her to be really crazy - even if it's unhealthy - for me, is that she lied on a couple of occasion about her and her past relationships. Nothing too wild, but nothing she should have kept a secret the way she did and I'm a bit of a sociopath desu.

>>29811698
Normally I'm pretty good in manipulating or lying, but once I develop feelings or get attached myself, I seem to lose a significant amount of control.
>>
>>29811693
It's not. These men fug girls pretty often. You'll never be chad, but insecure (aka 95% of) women have a really easy set of emotional triggers.

Remember bois, love is not real and can be fucking ACTIVATED by applying certain knowledge and techniques, sort of like a launching a spacecraft. Also like a spacecraft you'll fail the first few times.

>>29811698
Lies. Neg her, aka make her feel insecure, first, then make her self esteem dependent on you by way of compliments.

>>29811727
Youre asking for something impossible. Nobody is totally commited, a real manipulator might cuck you and you cant do shit because shes a fallible person. Its better to just not be attached.

>>29811769
Yes. You should be confusing and distressing her by showing you are more important to her than she is to you. Like she could be replaced anytime.
>>
>>29811658
>first paragraph
Pfff. Fucking normalshits. I'm gonna go take a nap
+1 to post limit fuck this thread
>>
>>29811818
How to do that concretely?
>>
>>29811874
Stop setting up dates, yourself.

Go out regularly without her and disregard her questions when she asks about your night out.

Dont contact first when seperated.

When you guys fight, never be the first to make up and sometimes even seem very hesitant to make-up.
>>
>>29811447

Look up "gaslighting" and associated techniques. Mostly you just have to have a feel for it.

Let your compliments steadily trickle down until it's only unless she's doing something that benefits both just you.
If she notices be non-committal and laugh it off.
In the beggining fake empathy and understanding and again trickle it off slowly while she works to compensate for it an even a percentage of the care you originally showed her. Never be serious about her concerns. Again laugh it off and act like it's a funny game. She'll stop believing herself and doubting her emotions making her malleable.
At some point she'll probably get frustrated and break down crying. This is a maker or breaker for the continuation of a relationship. She'll say things like "I just want what we had" and "you're different."
If you feel she's ready and you're confident enough, nows the time to be caring and make her feel guilty for doubting you. convince her it's her that's different, that shes been strange lately and depressed (your the cause lol but she don't know that.) That she just needs to trust you and everything will be fine and that you're hurt that she could say such things.

Now you have a gaslighted broken fuckdoll who'll do anything for you as long as you occasionally compliment her.
>>
>>29811928
Just remember op, this is what women WANT. They want to be confused and abused no matter what anyone says, because when you stop this you're "too nice" or "boring".
>>
>>29812017

It's certainly not what women want. It's abusive and destroys their confidence and will. But I don't recall OP requesting that the women want it. It's also effective.
>>
>>29811928
Okay, if it's like that, I already did Step 1, at least kinda, I didn't write her for 8h and then just told her that she still needs to send me some erotic pictures of her - she promised to send me - and then she went on about something else and made an accusation, I just told her "I don't want to your bullshit, just do what I told you and that's that. Where's your problem?" (not exactly like that), she just accepted it and told me she'll do it, I wrote "Just write me when you finished what I told you to do. Good night. I'll be asleep."
>>
it's like trolling, but IRL

step up your rap game
>>
>>29812017
I have absolutely no idea what how much stock to out into this but either way, girls don't fuck with me so I guess it don't matter
>>
>>29811923
>>29811928
This shit sounds genius.
>>
>>29811447
*insert the sociopathetic copy-pasta here*

>>29811663
That's fucking awful, considering it even works. If you want to be attached to a woman (and viceversa) forever you have to find your soul mate, but it's hard nowadays everybody is locked inside their houses, and women only want attractive succesfull men.
>>
File: 1467900996180-fit.jpg (85 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1467900996180-fit.jpg
85 KB, 680x966
>>29812305
>he believes in soulmates

You are beyond bluepilled, my friend. Get informed.
>>
>>29812180
>>29812017
It doesn't matter what they want - at least not in my case - it's what they deserve and what I want.

>>29812234
This rap game changed,
Like the deserts sandcorns
Meditating silently,
Wading into water,
Drawing pictures and erasing them
>>
>>29812338
Oh gosh you're so fucking stupid thinking you're so alpha when you're just pathetic.
Your logic is "let women do whatever their vaginas want but us men will juat ignore them"
While my logic is "let's force women do what they SHOULD do but treat them with the respect they deserve"
Now do you see how's the bluepilled one here little faggot? You must be from the mgtow movemnt hahaha
>>
>>29812687
>While my logic is "let's force women do what they SHOULD do but treat them with the respect they deserve"

And how exactly would you go on about something as stupid and shit as that, faggot?
>>
>>29811928
>realize I was doing all that unconsciously in my last relationship

So that's why she kept dating with me. It certainly wasn't my personality or looks.
>>
this is coming from a girl faggots

make them feel wanted, validate them (this is especially easy for girls who are insecure), do things to "show that you care," make them seek your approval

some people are born with the power to easily manipulate others but you can also acquire the skill, do some research
>>
>>29812701
By not allowing them to do work that men are supposed to do (i.e politics), not allowing them to dress like sluts, hard judgment for adultery, and so on
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>29811663
>tfw you realize you're the one who's been manipulated

Can I do like an anime thing where I blast her energy beam right back at her with my energy beam and flip the manipulation field's polarity?
Can this be achieved?
Also, is this the famous "D.E.N.N.I.S. System"?
>>
>>29812769
This is definitely what women will SAY you should do, but in practice do NOT do any of this.
>>
>>29811554
I put that sticker on my factory new sun in leo that has one of the lowest possible floats looks bretty good
>>
>>29812856
its worked on me before lmfao
>>
File: vivisection.jpg (263 KB, 2200x1633) Image search: [Google]
vivisection.jpg
263 KB, 2200x1633
>>29811447
Use science.

I have dozens of rats.

They all love me.
>>
>>29812876
Because he was making you THINK he was doing that, but in reality he was doing all of this: >>29811928
>>
>>29812893
Fuck maybe you're right. I'm also realizing even I do this to most of my friends. fuck
>>
>>29811485
Nah everything can be learned but mastery is limited.
>>
>>29811620
PUA is a good base, if you ignore the "inner game" and misogyny.
>>
>>29811447

Just so you know, anon-kun, you are in /r9k/. Have a nice day.
>>
>>29812773
You cant "force" anyone to do anything in modern society. You'll sound like a wackjob and be dismissed if you dare to say women should stick to traditional roles. Even if, in a way, you're right.

I'm not saying to let women do whatever they want. I play the game, i know long term, commited marriage is now a fantasy. So i just use the hypersexual, competitive environment we're stuck with.

You cant force these days, you must manipulate.
>>
All this retarded shit is why I gave up on relationships. I'm not doubting it works, just that I am capable of doing it. This board has really helped me give up on women entirely. Now I'm at work with a grill and I'm mostly ignoring her.

I wish she'd go away. I miss working alone.
>>
>>29813363

ya it really is an impossible game to play, every word you say has to be analysed beforehand or you ruin everything, what a sick joke
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.