[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much money do you need to buy a house in the middle of nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 3597628_large-610x439.jpg (134 KB, 610x439) Image search: [Google]
3597628_large-610x439.jpg
134 KB, 610x439
How much money do you need to buy a house in the middle of nowhere and become a recluse for the rest of your life?
>>
But where would you get that attention that you so desperately crave if you genuinely excluded yourself?
>>
>>29811380
depends. will you have electricity? Running water? Sewage?
>>
>>29811430
Let us assume yes for the sake of discussion.

>>29811410
I do not desire attention. I wish to be left alone.
>>
>>29811380

I'm not quite sure, so I did a bit of research. A few months ago I was thinking about that "solution".

I'm going to assume that you live in the US, so it seems that Arkansas sells land cheaper in general, but you can also search around your location : there's always a dying old man's kid wanting to make a bit of money.

Then, you could buy a trailer or RV (motorized or not) : these can cost up to 23.000$. You could get used to it very quickly even if it's not the most comfy place to live. You could also build a cabin out of wood, as it's always comfy and holds temperature quite well, but it's more expensive depending of the size.

If you're crafty and ressourceful, you could also grow your own vegetables and hunt, so you'll always be occupied...

Living in the middle of nowhere isn't easy, especially if you want to be independant. You'd always be up onto something, gathering supplies out there. Plus, if something goes wrong, you'll have to be able to contact civilization or a nearby inhabitant. Think about it and do your own research. Good luck, anon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.