[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every piece of dating advice ever tells me to "make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>every piece of dating advice ever tells me to "make a move" as early as possible
>second date with a girl
>go get drinks, afterwards go to my apartment to watch a movie
>try to initiate sex
>she doesn't want to
>okay whatever
>she goes home after movie
>think everything is okay
>it's not
>she says I moved too fast and that made her uncomfortable
>she doesn't know if she wants to keep seeing me after that

I'm destined for failure. I don't even know why I try anymore.
>>
You found out she's not attracted to you and avoided getting friendzoned. Be happy.
>>
by make a move they mean groping or kissing not just fuck her unless she's a total roastie. are you actually that retarded
>>
>>29811202

Why would she go on 2 dates with me if she weren't attracted to me?

>>29811217

We already kissed on the first date and we made out for like 20 minutes before I tried to take off her cardigan. What did I possibly do wrong?
>>
>>29811184
Make a move generally means ask them out, not try to fuck them ASAP.

>>29811255
You have to be able to judge by how people reciprocate. If they're trying to pull your clothes off too, they probably want to fuck. If not, they probably don't. Don't just try to take their clothes off randomly mid make out, either, not for the first time sleeping with someone.
>>
>>29811255
>Why would she go on 2 dates with me if she weren't attracted to me?

free drinks
free food
boredom

if she does any/everything BUT fuck you, then you already got your answer

i wish i knew this much sooner
>>
>>29811202
100% this.

Every girl who has actually been attracted to me has been more than OK with me squirting cum down her throat before I even buy her a coffee. It's not what you did, it's your looks.
>>
>>29811255
>Why would she go on 2 dates with me if she weren't attracted to me?
to get your time and attention. she just wants you as an orbiter.
>>
>>29811376
>Make a move generally means ask them out, not try to fuck them ASAP.

Is this really true? I thought OP's method was 'make a move'... was I wrong this whole time, too?
>>
>>29811484
Most likely. If you meet someone you're interested in being with long term, generally sex happens slightly later (a few dates in at least) than it would if it's a casual thing. OP, by making his move too quick likely gave her the message that he was more interested in sex than anything else.

I've never heard the term make a move used in any other context than just asking them out though.

>>29811480
Do you really think girls go on dates, and make out with their orbiters? Or kiss them on multiple occasions? Come on.
>>
>>29811484
it is NOT true.

girls that want to fuck you will fuck you. girls that do not want to fuck you will make you buy them shit and spend a lot of time with them first to see what they can get out of you. If you make a move and get rejected, she is using you for your time and money.
>>
>>29811517
>I've never heard the term make a move used in any other context than just asking them out though.

Where are you from?
>>
today you discovered you're not chad

she'd be slobbering chad's knob on the first date

you shouldn't even bother trying with roastie whores since you're not chad and neither are we
>>
>>29811184
>every piece of dating advice WRITTEN BY INTERNET NECKBEARDS TO SELL THEIR SHITYY EBOOKS ever tells me to "make a move" as early as possible WHEN PICKING UP SLUTTY WHORES AT NIGHTCLUBS
FTFY, moron
>>
I don't go on dates, I ask if I can sleep over. Sex within an hour of meeting, cuddly sleep, free to fuck others the next day.
>>
>>29811530
Australia, but I've never seen it used any other way online either.
>>
>>29811184
She doesn't find you physically attractive and only wanted to be friends.
>>
>>29811631

not OP

but ive heard this through my whole life

not just from neckbeards

I heard its manly to take what you want, when you want it. girls supposedly respond better also

its this feminism shit that is telling them masculine gestures are bad

man, being a man has so many rules, and then people wonder why its mainly males that snap
>>
>>29811660
Don't you have fathers?
>>
>>29811884
I didnt

my mom cheated on and divorced and got custody
>>
>>29811944
Poor bastards
>>
i fucked it up by not fucking her on the first date. She knew you were a limp dicked faggot
>>
>>29811884

better question

why would your dad of all males, NOT tell you to make moves? Be they simply touching the girl, to simply pulling your dick out?

are you a girl?
>>
Some of us just weren't meant to have relationships. Men like us are supposed to die in wars.
>>
>>29811184

You did the correct thing anon, it just didn't work because you aren't attractive. Chad would have hit it on the first date

>>29811650
this
>>
File: 1438901663539.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1438901663539.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>29812857
>mfw literally all I want in life is to die in war for my country so I can end the pain and do some good
>my country will literally never go to war again
>I was born just ~50 years too late to experience the greatest war in human history
>>
>>29812857
>Men like us are supposed to die in war

or rank up and become respectable enough to fuck/cheat on
>>
>>29811184
You know how there are guides for videogames? Well some videogames are procedurally generated. You can't plan for them. Hence you need to think on your feet to gain an objective.

You can't use strategy you have to use tactics.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.