[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fat fuck/ here? I don't mean a little bit overweight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 633x758
Who /fat fuck/ here?

I don't mean a little bit overweight.
I mean obese.

>tfw food is the only thing I have left
>>
just calories in calories out my man you can do it
>>
>>29810998
Fatty here. Worst part of being born fat as a girl is that you're literally the only kind of girl that robots wont date. Even fat robots wont come near me. It sucks so bad
>>
>>29811247
>being born fat

I was a fat baby but now I'm a skellington. You're not "born fat", you've just voluntarily chosen to eat an unhealthy amount of food.
>>
>>29811269
That's only partially true. I have a slow metabolism so I burn fat slower than most people, which means I have to eat less. You're lucky you have a good metabolism. I go days where I barely eat anything at all and only have 1 or 2 sodas but lose no weight, and maybe even gain some. The difference between me and fat men is that I give fat men a chance, they wont give me a chance.
>>
>>29811312
Wow, you go entire days without food and you don't lose weight? I guess there's just something wrong with your body.
>>
File: 1465052990297.jpg (15 KB, 256x245) Image search: [Google]
1465052990297.jpg
15 KB, 256x245
>mfw lost 70 pounds just by eating better these past 6 months
>actually eat more than I used to as well, just healthier

give up the soda jew

seriously

it is the culprit
>>
>>29810998
I used to be a fat fuck too my entire life. Lost the weight in a half year just by walking two hours a day and not eating more than 1200 calories after 6pm.

But hey, the nightmare is not over if you succeed like me, have to welcome you to the flappy skin club.
>>
>>29811312
>>29811328

that's because when you don't eat, your body goes into starvation mode and doesn't shed any weight

this is why you should start at and maintain a 500 calorie deficit at first, because it's not enough to make your body go DESERTED ISLAND STARVATION MODE ENGAGED but it's plenty enough to lose a pound a week or some shit like that

not eating is the worst thing you can do if you want to lose weight
>>
>>29810998
The day you make a choice to make a change, you'll feel so much better.
>>
>lost weight once
>now ballooned up again
>try losing weight with the same cardio I used to do
>it doesn't work this time, weight loss is very slow
REEEEE
The elliptical I bought is coming in today. Maybe that'll help.
What the fuck else do I do if my diet is healthy and I exercise but I'm just so addicted to food that it gives no results anyway?
>>
>>29811418
from invisible to women to invisible to women

why even try with a face/frame like that... lol
>>
>>29811312
Hate to refer people to reddit, but you should check r/fatlogic
>>
>>29811247
i like fat girls :)
>>
>>29811444
>Getting fit to impress women
ISHYGDDT
>>
>tfw always been fat
>started going to the gym
>working out
feels good
>>
I'm not fat but could lose a lil weight

5'7
174lbs
>>
>>29811418
He ate big and got big. A true inspiration.
>>
File: fat feel.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
fat feel.png
22 KB, 645x773
>No longer obese
>Just overweight

I'm going to make it guys.
>>
>>29811312

You do not have a slow metabolism. A metabolism is like a conveyor belt carrying goods a long a product line, and there are options for it to speed up and slow down dependent on the current task.
If your body is storing fat frequently and infrequently catabolising stored fats into energy to carry out tasks, that's not genetic, it's literally because you're eating too much and sitting around all fucking day. Slim people have a faster metabolism because they're ACTIVE.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.