[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: writing_a_letter.jpg (56 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
writing_a_letter.jpg
56 KB, 700x466
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Could be anyone random or somebody close to you. Include initials or names if you like.
>>
>>29810902
Dear Family and Friends,

I was the problem.

-A future mass murderer.
>>
Dear D,

:3
>>
Dear B,

I wish you'd burn in hell but you made for a REALLY hot trap. I doubt I'll ever gay it up again with someone as hot as you.
>>
>>29810968
No. I'm mad at you.

:3
>>
>>29811047
Why are you mad at me? 3:
>>
>>29811061
Nvm wrong person.
>>
>>29810961
>Breaking news, the police have received a letter claiming responsibility for yet another murder. The serial killer has signed his name in blood, "The Problem".
>>
>>29810902
Dear M

what sort of a shitty games are you playing with me?
you cant be this retarded to think that ingoring me is better
wtf is wrong with you, seriously
talk to me already you silly goose
i dont wanna lose a friend like this

anonkun
>>
>>29810902
Dear OP

Be my bf

Love, anon
>>
>>29810961
Toasting in epic bread

Write your manifesto here anon
>>
>>29811128
sorry i need some time away because im a melodramatic bitch
>>
>>29811128
>i dont wanna lose a friend like this
>Lose a friend
>Friend

Preemptively friendzoning them lol
>>
>>29811199
i.e., she's found someone more interesting and attractive than you. This isn't a faze she's going through, it's time to move on.
>>
>>29811199
Whats your initial? Original
>>
>>29811227
Dear anon,

It's spelled p h a s e you illiterate nigger
>>
>>29811396
M you goof
>>
>>29811463
Sorry I meant what's their initial?
>>
>>29811227
This. I used to think my oneitis and our on and off relationship was everything until she moved away and I found someone 100 times more interesting and attractive than her.
>>
Dear D,
We don't match at all and I've never met you. I have a bad habit of falling in love with girls I can never have or even meet. You are far out of my league. I am working out solely so I can imagine you might find me somewhat attractive if you did meet me. I don't know what's wrong with me. You seem perfect. I'm sorry I've disgraced you with how disgustingly ill I am. You don't know I exist so I am not real to you, but you are very real to me. I am sorry I'm like this, to you D I am sorry, and to me I'm very sorry as well for making myself endure this.
Love,
A
>>
Dear God,

I watched a lot of miracles slip through my hands and now my life is ruined. I was happily married, had a normal wonderful life and it ended in divorce mostly due to things I've done. My family now suspects I'm insane and feels nothing but disappointment in me. The next part of my life was virtually all downhill. The only person who can take responsibility for it is myself.

I do not wish to be a burden on my family, friends or ex-husband. All I can do is apologize and pretend everything is fine. Please don't let them find my body. I want it to look like an accident. Please don't let my mother blame herself. Please protect them.

I deserve to go to hell. I'm sorry.
>>
I'm a fucking god
>>
G
I wish we still talked like we use to
I miss you
I feel like even though we never had an official falling out, we just drifted apart. It feels like you've moved on, but I don't want to. You were my everything, you know? You got me through some tough shit. And yeah, I met other people, but I could never have loved them as much as I do you.
I miss staying up till 3 am talking about nothing
I miss cooking with you in my kitchen
I miss falling asleep just hearing your voice on the other end of my phone
I wish you the best and I hope you're enjoying your life.
-Anon
>>
File: 37VaIgM.png (209 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
37VaIgM.png
209 KB, 510x346
>>29810968
H-huh?
>>
Dear H,

I miss you and every day that passes by now is colder without you here.

Anger and hatred destroyed us. Pride keeps us apart. But I still love you. Even if I'll probably never say those words again. They taste like blood in my mouth.

Every day we spent together the world was bright and beautiful paving towards a future full of promise and now without you I seem to be irreversibly headed into a dark cave I won't ever be able to leave.

Just know that you made my life worth living and I'm sorry for any pain that I caused.

A.
>>
you are hot and cold and it's really starting to turn me off from you. i don't know if something is bothering you or if you're just playing mind games, but if it's the latter i'm just going to stop caring about you altogether. which sucks, because i don't know how i feel about you exactly, i can't really actualize the feeling or emotion, but i know it's something. unless you start acting like you want to be with me more, i'm going to pull back. and that's going to be it. my ego and pride are way too powerful for this, especially because i don't even know what -this- is. you say you like me and you want something more with me -- then you go cold and pretend i don't exist. what exactly do you want? do you want me to grovel or plead for your attention? because it's not going to happen. i have a very dark side and i can act like you mean nothing to me -- i can even say it to your face.
>>
J
Im sorry if i sound sad.I cant help it.
Im hurt.
I really love you and i know just leaving is the right thing to do but i cant.
Im sorry.
When i first saw that message, i tried hard not to cry.I felt worthless.
Im tired of being treated like shit and worthless.
Everyone was just the same to me, i thought you were different and special.You still are but.. you know.
It was the only message i could read and it was enough to made me feel bad.I know there were other messages like that one.But it doesnt matter.
Im not enough and i never will be enough.
You deserve amazing people.
You deserve better than me.
Im sorry again.For everything.
I wanna keep talking with you but i dont wanna make you sad.
Im sorry.
>>
>>29813106
I never asked for you to come here or post here or come back into my life. I'm glad we talked again even if like this but its clear we want different things. I'm dead inside and thats happy enough for me, I love it. I wanted to ask about your happiness, it might be wrong to just assume everythign worked out and youre happy and fulfilled inside but I cause more problems than I solve so somethings things are best left unsaid.
>>
>>29814020
initials?

origami
>>
>>29812449
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

>muted for 16 secondsigoesfg
>>
Dear B, I just wish I knew what was real between us.. love Anon
>>
File: 1465040453336.jpg (151 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1465040453336.jpg
151 KB, 612x380
>>29813985
whats your initials frienderino ?
>>
>>29814056
My initial is a D.

Original
>>
>>29811199
checked

she doesn't visit this shithole website, im pretty sure
But just in case, whats your name? Or at least first 2 letters.

>>29811208
I know her for 9 years, she is my bro
you don't shit where you eat man

>>29811227
>>29811796

you are probably right, still miss her a ton
>>
File: 1427725778.jpg (65 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
1427725778.jpg
65 KB, 750x422
>>29811423
only if u r scrub

get rekt LUL LUL xDDd
>>
Dear Anon
Let's fuck
>>
>>29813106
I don't want you to grovel, I just want you to meet me half way.
>>
>>29814056
Do you mind telling me your initial?
>>
>>29814433
im not a girl, also you got some nice double dubs of yourself there, pal
>>
>>29815486
i am. i can't do anything more if you push me away.

>>29815624
K
>>
bump
sdkfojsdfdfsd
>>
Dear me,
Can you stop being such a lazy motherfuck?

Do what you set to do, like learning the mathematics and physics you are so enthused about.

Most of us deal with depression and anxiety, that's no longer an excuse. Power through it and try to understand this universe we're in.

Love,
No one.
Go fuck myself.
>>
G,
I don't think I can ever fully trust you due to our different histories. This has been fun and a great learning experience but I can't get past the fear that you will never love me and appreciate the best of me. Nothing I do is ambitious enough for you, everyone else does things better than me, and you don't understand the way I think. I suspect that the idea of getting what no one else has gotten is what's keeping you with me (you already have gotten more than anyone else but I think you want it all). I'm not sure if you realize how little you actually care for me. If you got what you wanted you'd drop me in a few weeks.
>>
I know you're a good person. But I need to be reminded that you are because I can be wrong myself. It's not about groveling or pleading at all i'm not like that. Let me know you're a good person even though I already know it. I fell in love with something inside you, your face helped too, but still it was inside.
>>
Dear T,

I hope our childish delusions will become more than just a delusion one day.

-Love L
>>
Dear anon with the unique name

I really didn't want this to happen and miss you a tiny bit not enough to to contact you I will let you hate me from afar Intill you wanna be friends well if you wanna just I don't know stop taking everything so personally Jesus I don't even care if it's personal
>>
>>29817029
um... initials?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.