[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you think about it only 10% of smartest, richest and good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1540240-1.png (89 KB, 420x261) Image search: [Google]
1540240-1.png
89 KB, 420x261
When you think about it only 10% of smartest, richest and good looking people actually have a good life.So when you have children you are bsicly forcing them to live a shitty life, unless they fall into these categories.So why do people keep doing it?Are they selfish and want someone to take care of them when they are old?
>>
Eh, only a small percentage of people are actually butt-ugly, most people are average, and regardless it doesn't necessarily mean you have a bad life. The joy of loving someone and raising a family shouldn't be a privilege only attractive people can enjoy.
>>
So why don't you make a serious effort to be in that 10%? If you are stuck in a box, do you complain that you'll never escape or find a way out?
>>
>>29810657
Because I'm short and ugly and have been treated like shit all my life because of it. It's not fair that I have to work harder for what Chad gets for free. I refuse to be a cuck.
>>
>>29810767
Keep believing that logic cuck. You will never amount to anything with that attitude and you will have wasted the only life you were given not getting anywhere.

I'm actually glad that you are a pathetic depressed piece of shit because that means I have one less person to compete with when I making millions.

Enjoy what life you have left anon, I'm sure there isn't much of it anyway
>>
>>29810852
Lol!
>This anon actually believes he will make millions, and even if he did, that it actually means jack shit once he's an old pissy shitty fucktard minutes from biting the dust
>>
>>29810951
Lmao
>this butthurt anon feels intimidated by my ambitious attitude so his only other option is to shitpost to make himself feel better
Top kek wew laddy
>>
>>29810999
Nice trips fag
Your ambitious attitude means fuckall since it will never come to fruition, keep dreaming fuckwad.

>Top kek we lad
Cool meme fagging
>>
File: DamnGoodDrugs.jpg (64 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
DamnGoodDrugs.jpg
64 KB, 500x654
>>29810852
>I have one less person to compete with when I making millions.

Pfhahaha, pass that joint, nigga, that's funny as hell.
>>
>>29810767
>not fair

Quit being a petulant child
>>
>>29810657
You can't change genetics dumbfuck
>>
>>29811094
You say this only because life unfolded in your favor; reroll the dice and experience life on our terms and you'll sing a different tune.
>>
File: image7 (1).jpg (135 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
image7 (1).jpg
135 KB, 2140x1605
>>29811141
>he fell for the "I have shit genetics therefore I cannot be successful" meme
It only gets worse for you boyo
>>
>>29811245
>He has great genetics
>Thinks life is swell because of something he did

Stay woke
>>
>>29811245
>he fell for the "life is just and everybody gets what they deserve" meme
>>
>>29811997
Stay broke friendo, when those NEETBUX run out I'm sure you won't have to wait in line too long with the rest of the losers & leeches
>>
>>29812087
>Thinking Donald trump will win

Bigkek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.