[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have just woken up only to realise that a female version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1200x1500
You have just woken up only to realise that a female version of you is sleeping right next to you. She has the same personality and flaws as you. All her features have been feminised to be girly. How do you approach this situation?
>inb4 rape
>>
File: smash.jpg (71 KB, 1250x600) Image search: [Google]
smash.jpg
71 KB, 1250x600
>>29810279

Play pic related

The girl version of me will also be obsessed with the game, so we can practice infinitely

fug is obligatory
>>
>Propose to her then and there.
I love myself, there's not a person in this world that I love more than myself. If she's myself in female form, I'd be the happiest man alive, and subsequently, her the happiest woman. Then we'd proceed to romp like rabbits before arguing who gets to make the other breakfast in bed, before giving up, making joint breakfast then playing Terraria before heading to the gym.
>>
>>29810279
I'd hug her and keep on sleeping, if she's fem-me she probably craves comfy physical contact as much as I do.
>>
Pic related, i am disgusting and so would she be
Also, would probably be turned off due to genetic similarity/sibling instinct
Probably tell her to fuck off is she thinks she's using my pc to play games too
>>
>>29810279
shove my dick down her throat.
>>
File: 1467317514603.jpg (29 KB, 238x241) Image search: [Google]
1467317514603.jpg
29 KB, 238x241
>>29810362
thanks for eating my image 4chan, appreciate it
>>
>>29810279
I'm not into black girls
>>
>>29810362
>Probably tell her to fuck off is she thinks she's using my pc to play games too
>I wonder why I don't have any friend
>>
>>29810279
Unacceptable. There can be only one of us. I would know that. She would know that. We would fight to the death. He'd let her win. So she can live life on easy-mode.
>>
I would probably try to have sex with her and we would both start crying during the act.
>>
We'd watch movies together.
>>
She wouldn't have to settle for me.
>>
>>29810326
Illogical. fem-you would stare at you with disgust the second she realizes she's female and have chads to fuck on demand.
>>
That would be hot, only I'd probably wake up to her already on top of me doing lewd things
>>
File: wallhaven-355431.png (710 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-355431.png
710 KB, 1024x768
>>29810279
Well I fucking hate me and by extension now hate her as well. To be honest, I wouldn't date me either so she would just friendzone me.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 1341x1341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 1341x1341
>>29810279
That would be the greatest thing in existence, They would understand my pain, pleasure, and so would I. Sex continues from there, I guess.
>>
a female me would be extremely easy to gain affection from. i'd make her love me by saying nice things and acting like i owned her.
>>
This would happen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK-6Td9INxM

"We both maniacally laugh at all the same stuff."

Best love story, I would finally have a girl who loves me as much as I love her.
And I'm not even considering the fact that I could be able to tell what is going on in her head.
That's a dream, OP, sadly just a dream.
>>
>>29810316
Fuck basically this post for my answer
>>
I would fucking murder her. Theres no one in the world i hate more than myself and if i have to be subject to seeing my flaws and insecurities in a fucking female form of all things i would literally lose my god damn mind.
>>
>>29810279

Ew a fat, ugly, unhygenic loser. I'd buy a seperate bed.
>>
>>29810279
AAAAAHHHHHH HARD QUESTION!!!
SHOULD I KEEP HER???
SHOULD I KILL HER?????
AAHH
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 192x266) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 192x266
I'd have to kill her before she kills me.
>>
File: 1464676900820.jpg (111 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
1464676900820.jpg
111 KB, 530x750
This is obviously the work of D4C, so, due to the paradox effect, in a matter of seconds both of us will come close together, crumbling into Menger sponges before being completely annihilated.
>>
>>29810893
>implying the work of an ENEMY STAND
>>
Rape
It's ok, we'll both like it
>>
File: Kira Queen.png (1 MB, 747x739) Image search: [Google]
Kira Queen.png
1 MB, 747x739
>>29810944
>You will never have Killer Queen and get away with murdering all the Chads and Stacies
>>
But I hate myself, we wouldn't talk and she would have to leave
>>
>>29810279
I'm gay so i kill her
>>
It is impossible for two of me to exist in the same space time.
>>
>>29810279
>same personality and flaws
I'd probably just suggest we go back to sleep. When the world gets strange or freaky, sleep is the answer. If she was still there when I woke up, I'd go make break-fast for us, seeing as I know the house and she doesn't.

When I'd get back, I dunno. I'd let her take her pick of the internet or the PS4. Then we'd just play games like the NEETs we are.

Stop periodically for hygine+food purposes. Life would be grand.
>>
Assuming I wake up first.

I'd think what the fuck for a bit, then just chill till she woke up. Then I'd explain who I am, where she is and what I think has happened. Then we'd probably try and figure it out together until we come up with a satisfying answer, then just chill and play vidya or watch anime.
>>
>>29810279
try to work out a relationship, and if it fails I'd just kill the bitch.
>>
>>29810279
I would ask her what memories she has first

If she doesn't know she is a clone of me and thinks she is in the same situation as I am then... idk I guess we find relatives and figure out which of us is real

If she knows she is a clone of me, i would ask why she is there

If she has no memories... Can't really be like me than can she? I would take care of her, and if she's really a carbon copy of me we would fuck, if not she would leave eventually
>>
File: 1458625024469.jpg (13 KB, 246x236) Image search: [Google]
1458625024469.jpg
13 KB, 246x236
>>29810316
The only correct answer. I would also try to find out what happened and where she came from because clearly something supernatural is going on. Self-hate is for noobs.
>>
>>29810316
100% this. I'm not even a narcissist but I a female version of myself would be perfect for me.
>>
>>29810316
my man. this is my answer to. i would get along with myself like a house on fire.
>>
kick her out because if she has exactly the same flaws I do, then she is a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>29810279
>tfw you're an unpleasant person and would probably get tired of your own shitty personality
>>
>>29810279
She's gonna kill me so I gotta kill her first.
>>
>>29811735
Fucking nailed it on the first try 10/10
>sometimes, anon was occasionally known to read minds
>>
bump. this thread really made me think.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.