[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lost interest in every hobby i ever had >tfw cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1454662835304.jpg (138 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1454662835304.jpg
138 KB, 750x750
>tfw lost interest in every hobby i ever had
>tfw cant even enjoy NEET lifestyle
>>
File: 1440375150054.gif (436 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1440375150054.gif
436 KB, 316x316
>>29810229

>being this dumb

pickup an mmorpg and sink in a couple thousand hours

inb4

>i dont play video games
>i dont like mmorpgs

If you don't play any mmorpg you can't complain

INB4

>was playing an mmorpg
>now don't play it
>not even max level
>>
Do you have a smartphone?

Check out the puzzle games in the app store, Anon. You can do something that is mildly entertaining and eases your feelings of worthlessness because it is not mind-numbing.

Look for puzzles in the interwebz.
>>
>>29810229
Im a neet living of family money and some welfare so i was in the same problem as you OP. Here is what i did.

>Got a hobby

I refurnish old lamps and do DIY stuff. Its fun when you get the hang of it and its pretty cool to fix things for friends on and off.

>Play league

Play league a couple hours a day with internet friends

>another hobby

I spear fish / fish twice a week. Free food, getting out and you can spend an entire day doing this.
>>
File: pepe94.jpg (47 KB, 434x366) Image search: [Google]
pepe94.jpg
47 KB, 434x366
Too much of a good thing will spoil it

i remember back when i was 12, my brother would only let me use the computer for about 2 hours, i was a runescape addict at that point, and man, those 2 hours felt like heaven, the same thing happened with WoW when i was 15, then once i bought my own computer i played way too much for like a month and then it just stopped having that "magic"

we have too much freedom, too much time to do whatever we want, but we dont do anything because it doesn't feel special anymore. A wagecuck does more productive things in his 2 day weekend than we do in a whole month because every single hour of those 2 days are special for him, he goes to a bbq, hangs out with his friends, family, goes to the park, goes hiking, sports, skate, whatever the fuck his hobbies are, while we stay inside doing nothing at all because "what's one more week at this point?"
>>
>>29810229
just get any multiplayer game (Rust for example) and fuck all the normies up that dont have as much time as you. Become the most feared player on the server and get an army that stands behind you when rekking everyone.

or as another anon said: play WoW and become the leader of one of the strongest guilds on the server
>>
>>29810523
>cucking yourself with an mmo that isn't even fun to play

and there aren't even any good mmos out there. I quit osrs. runescape is shit. whatever anime bullshit out there for an mmo is shit. mmos are shit. its literally wasting your useless time. think about that.
>>
>>29810678
Pure unadulterated truth. I was NEET for all last summer and felt like I was losing my mind. You go out and see the world going on all around you while you're just wasting away.
>>
>>29810229
Know that feel, been neet for years and haven't enjoyed anything for a long time. Never should have become neet in the first place. oh well.
>>
>>29810678
Pure bullshit. I was a goddamn wageslave for years and I was always too fucking tired and behind on chores to ever actually enjoy my weekend.

In the end, I was always tired, always depressed, and never had the motivation to do anything but dick around on 4chan and play some vidya.
>>
>>29811034
That's because you hated your job. I used to work in an office and felt the same way. Now I have an /out/ job that I actually enjoy and that feeling of being tired all the time has gone away.
>>
>>29811083
Yeah, but I'd wager that the vast majority of employed folks hate their fucking job.

(What kind of /out/ job and how did you get it? I actually, literally want to dig ditches all day. That sounds fucking amazing. How would I even get into that?)
>>
File: eve-logo.png (1 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
eve-logo.png
1 KB, 400x300
>>29810917
>mfw you ignore spreadsheets in space
>>
>>29811103
I work for my local parks department. It's great exercise and I'm doing something different every day. Generally it's mowing/weed eating plus some light carpentry. I drive around with one or two other guys and fix shit or do some landscaping.
>>
>>29811166
Did they drug test you on hiring? I'm still pissing dirty from weed, annoyingly enough.
>>
>>29811232
Yeah they did since it's government work. I was kind of worried so I ran a lot and drank a shitload of water in advance.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.