[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're not un-date-able, anon What the fuck did she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Cozy City.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cozy City.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1080
>You're not un-date-able, anon

What the fuck did she mean by this.

Is this just what girls mean when they want to say they won't date you, but they don't want to fully crush you?
>>
>>29809777
people are not good and not worth talking to.
>>
"I don't want to date you, but I bet there is some desperate fat girl that would settle for you."
>>
They like to push the responsibility of dating your undesirable ass onto some nonexistent fantasy girl so they won't feel bad

>I won't date you but some OTHER girl might!
>said every girl you ask out
>>
Jesus Christ, there's so much anger in this thread.

She's rejecting you but giving you hope that some other girl will love you.
>>
>>29810992

She wouldn't feel the need to say that second part if she did in fact believe it.

The fact that she even has to say "Someone else might date you" just drives home the fact that she thinks it very unlikely anyone will ever date you.
>>
>>29810697

>Fat women settling

Never
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.