[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw kissless, handholdless virgin >tfw 23 Is it too late?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16
File: 10 out of 10.jpg (43 KB, 707x800) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.jpg
43 KB, 707x800
>tfw kissless, handholdless virgin
>tfw 23

Is it too late?
>>
>>29809645
Being dead is too late, you retard.
>>
>>29809645
it's not too late to stop being a fuckin whinge about something useless.
>>
>>29809686
This. I'm 24 and I'm a KV too. Don't see me bitching about it being too late. Don't give up, don't back down, change your approach.
>>
>>29809672
>>29809686
>>29809717

can you losers please fuck off back to what ever website you came from?
>>
>>29809762
I have been here longer than you summer child.
>>
>>29809762
sorry if i think the fact that someone puts so much importance on their status as a kv is stupid. keep in mind I am actually the same as op.
>>
I haven't kissed anyone until summer last year (when I turned 21) and that's when I lost my virginity and did all the stuff. Now, let me tell you, since then I got a fuckton of confidence and fucked several different girls. I don't know how, I don't know why entirely, but getting girls after you're not as thirsty anymore is much, much easier. I think this only counts if you claimed the girl you fucked, not some whore protitue.
>>
>23
>virgin

I honestly have trouble believing this.

Like, I can believe being a virgin until 21 because you need alcohol to help, but fucking 23?

HOW?
>>
>>29809960
Are you new? They're just memeing no one is actually that much of a loser.
>>
When I was a 23 year old virgin it felt like there was time
Then I blinked and I was a 26 year old virgin
>>
>>29809960
>>29810055
>>29810108
27 kv reporting in

Its possible if you have social anxiety, depression and you are obese at some degree
>>
I'm 25 yo virgin because I turned to 2d only 3 years ago
>>
>>29809960

Being extremely ugly and too awkward to make a move on anyone who actually was interested for whatever reason. That's what it was in my case anyway.

I ended up getting a qt 18 y/o gf when I was 23 and taking care of it though.
>>
File: 1422314350530.png (1 MB, 1683x1041) Image search: [Google]
1422314350530.png
1 MB, 1683x1041
I'm at least a 7/10 and fairly fit and I've never even had a casual friendship with a girl. The secret to living this ascetic, almost Jesus-like level of self-abstinence is to literally stay in your room...all day....for 7 years. And anxiety but I believe my depression is not as bad as it once was and I've realized that things can change, it is not impossible.

It is literally NOT impossible to change.
>>
>>29810864
>I'm at least a 7/10

I really doubt that

5/10 at best, considering how you type
>>
I was a virgin until i turned 27, now i have qt gf who sends me little gifts in the mail with sweets a letter and a photo of us together. there is still hope
>>
>>29810055
>>29809960
>29809960
Fucking shit, what has this place become?

Can you please fuck off? Kindly?

21 year old kissless virgin here. And there is no hope in sight.
This shit aint that easy as you fucking think.
>>
>>29811952
>gym
>job
>clothes
>skin
>confidence

You need these to get laid
>>
>>29809645
Same boat anon, but i'm hugless on top of that.
I try going to bars, alone obviously, no friends and all, but it just kills me to see young females with fat or older men who can barely speak or walk. The worst part is that these females approach these men, but not me.
>>
File: FUCKOFF.jpg (3 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
FUCKOFF.jpg
3 KB, 228x221
Summerfags need to fuck off!
>>
>>29812026
>confidence
And there we go. I'm fucked for life.
>>
>>29812026
no you don't

t. chad who never had to go to the gym, has no job, never took care of anything and still got laid at 16
>>
>>29812322
the confidence you will have when you accomplish the previous points

add also the

>teeth
>elementary books to date and seduce woman
>leave /r9k/

and off you go
>>
>>29812352
>t. chad
>16
We are talking about a wimin not a disco teen-sluts who will fuck anyone for any reason
>>
i am 24 today. i am not horrible looking or even fat. but nah man, there is no hope. ask the one 27 year old wizard here... the rest that old have already killed themselves.
>>
>>29812373
I never said I was 16 you moron, I just said I got laid at 16

I also never approached, wore metal shirts and acted like a complete manchild most of my life

hitting the gym is shit advise for memers
>>
>>29812026
>gym
Not necessary
>job
ha hahahahahahah, kill yourself
>clothes
>skin
??
>confidence
It's hard to be confident in yourself if you don't have these essential things that you dumb fuck forgot about:
>an at least average looking face
>a decent height
>positive previous experiences with women

Confidence doesn't just come out of fucking thin air, you need to have some qualities that you can be confident about.
>>
>>29812413
Exactly. If you have an ugly face hitting the gym is completely useless, you will look like you're overcompensating.
You essentially waste time turning yourself into a male butterface.
>>
>>29812413
>I never said I was 16 you moron, I just said I got laid at 16
*slow clap*

>hitting the gym is shit advise for memers
having a good looking body that you feel fit and strong with is a good boost towards your confidence that will help in a long run for people not a pussy magnet you moron

Its just another brick in the wall, the more are required listed above

>>29812453
1)to be fit and sexy, not a fucking lazy bum in the bed
2)to pay for fucking coffee when you are on date, a fucking dinner would be also a good opportunity to touch a woman and flirt with her there
3) to fucking look good not like a dirtyhomeless piece of shit
4)clean your face out of acne

>positive previous experiences with women
thats the fucking point, to get fucking experience, get rejected and understand of wtf are you doing wrong, I'm not alpha male either but still girls look at me like a puppy waiting in the home when his master comes from work
>>
>>29812539
>having a good looking body that you feel fit and strong with is a good boost towards your confidence that will help in a long run for people not a pussy magnet you moron
As someone who has a job and lots of male friends I can tell you this:

they all have gfs and wives, all of them have shitty bodies and never went to the gym in their lives. take that for what you will, IMO women give zero fucks about body, it's all about looks, money and status
>>
>>29809960
It's not hard, you just don't have to do anything.
>>
When will normies die? Anyone who has had sex should get off this board.
>>
File: 1385810364669.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1385810364669.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>29812539
1) not fit != lazy
2) you can pay for shit if you don't have a job all the normies that I know got laid since HS
3) captain fucking obvious thinking he's smart and shit
4) your only decent point

>I'm not alpha male either but still girls look at me like a puppy waiting in the home when his master comes from work
>mfw
Amazing, I've never talked to a person with actual brain damage before.
>>
>>29812539
Not the same anon, but
>to be fit and sexy, not a fucking lazy bum in the bed
I'm never lifted and i'm thin, not even skinny, and yet, i see skinnyfat 30 year olds with wives or gfs.
>to pay for fucking coffee when you are on date, a fucking dinner would be also a good opportunity to touch a woman and flirt with her there
It's not like i'll ever get to invite a female human being out anywhere anyways and i'm not wasting money if it won't give me results.
>to fucking look good not like a dirtyhomeless piece of shit
I dress like normal people i see. Vans or brown boots, somewhat skinny jeans, flannel shirt and aviator shades.
>clean your face out of acne
Never had acne and i'm probably way too old for it now.

I guess normal "people" just can't understand that some people legitimately can't approach other human beings because they're either too scared and/or never did it before.
>>
>>29812098
Don't you usually greet female acquaintances with a hug?
>>
File: 1448937349935.jpg (23 KB, 427x464) Image search: [Google]
1448937349935.jpg
23 KB, 427x464
>>29812539
Also:
>he thinks that by being rejected repeatedly and figuring out what you've been doing wrong you can improve your situation
>mfw what you figure out that what you've been doing wrong is being born ugly
>mfw no working out, better hairstyles or clothes or even make up will ever change that
>mfw you are seriously delusional
>>
>>29812600
well look at that I don't have a status or fucking lamborghini either, only a mere min. wage job and balding head with clean clothes, being around fit with good looking skin and very playful when I'm around girls, I'm having a lot of fucking shit tests and I play with them like on base guitar that they don't even know wtf is going around, I bet you even are telling stories on /r9k/ that you need to have 19 inch black dick to please woman as well, don't you?

and about gym

gym is one of key elements to achieve good looking body
a manlet, bald with 300 lb weight, with acne skin, dirty clothes with no spruce of fashion sense is showing of at first glance that you don't care to have a gf at all when a gf is qt and well cared
>>
>>29812715
I legitimately lost all my "friends" over the course of five years after high school. Tried calling them and all, no one ever responded and i just gave up.
I know no one other than my dentist, two bartenders and the paki who owns the cornershop on my street.
>>
>>29812753
your posts are incoherent as fuck, what exactly are you trying to say?
>>
>>29812697
>I'm never lifted and i'm thin, not even skinny, and yet, i see skinnyfat 30 year olds with wives or gfs.

skinnyfat =/= obese

>It's not like i'll ever get to invite a female human being out anywhere anyways and i'm not wasting money if it won't give me results.
>results
your results is that your gaining experience until the time you get laid! not a fucking blowjob after you give her a tea to drink! you big spender!

>I dress like normal people i see. Vans or brown boots, somewhat skinny jeans, flannel shirt and aviator shades.
Good

>Never had acne and i'm probably way too old for it now.
Just keep your skin smooth

>can't approach other human beings because they're either too scared and/or never did it before.
thats the fucking point to approach and get rejected, she won't kill you and if she even say "fuck off" then you know what a useless unfriendly bitch she is. And after even 9632 approaches you will get a 1 result that will lead you to get laid!

>normal
yeah..no
I have depression and other mental dysfunctions and I'm just being distant with myself and girls that notice as good sign to mate with me later on, the girls will test your patience and I have fallen for their b8s many times looked like a jerk who can't keep my cool down
>>
>>29812731
yes you are.

I was a fucking rekt when I for first approached a woman, they could dominate me easily and our vibe was vaporized before I could get any contact or name from her

So yes, I see the improvement nowadays because I have reduced the rejections by fucking milestone

and for fucking 1 more time

GYM is for FAT/obese people!
If you are skinfatty then you are good to go!
>>
>>29812838
That money and status is digged by gold diggers.
And I'm the example of that such a poor soul depressed like me can get a qt and get laid with flaws that I didn't get triple AAA in genetic pool.
>>
File: 21115.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
21115.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>normies forced me to kiss a girl
THEY TOOK MY KV
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>29812878
>>29812905
>le just le approach women
Can't do that bub. You don't approach people out of the blue on the street or anywhere else. In bars, sure, but i want a gf, not some high mileage roastie.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>29812922
Please elaborate

oregano commento
>>
>>29812972
they simply got mad that I was the only guy above senior that never kissed a girl, so Tyrone started setting me up
when I pussied out they blackmailed me with a picture of me taking a shower in the locker room (it doesn't show my dick tho)
so I kissed her
I was 17 and she was 14
>>
>>29812928
>Can't do that bub. You don't approach people out of the blue on the street or anywhere else

And why the fuck not?

I'm slowing down (when girl is approaching in front of me)
gently stopping her with delicate smile on my face and saying slowly without rush the following:

"Hello, I see you are in hurry but I wanted to ask you something. do you have a time to flirt?"

And they always giggle, I'm open with my honest intentions and don't bullshit her, If I notice for example that she have a mini skirt then I make her a comply how the skirt is showing her sexy legs. Keeping an eye contact and some distance between us to make her feel comfortable.

We chit chat about fucking weather, 4chan, /r9k/ or the end of universe for next 3 min then get her number, day after sending her a message to meet there in coffee shop and the ball is rolling.
>>
>>29813030
>they simply got mad that I was the only guy above senior that never kissed a girl, so Tyrone started setting me up
when I pussied out they blackmailed me with a picture of me taking a shower in the locker room (it doesn't show my dick tho)
so I kissed her
I don't see a problem
>I was 17 and she was 14
Oh
>>
File: 8e8.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8 KB, 509x619
>>29813058
>tfw formatting fail
>>
You've waited to long. And I can prove it

These dubs are an act of God proving you will die a Virgin
>>
>>29813058
lol is it that fucked up that I was 17 and she was 14?
14 is the consent age in my country btw but I just kissed her
>>
>>29813032
Literally a normalshit.
>>
File: youseethat.jpg (84 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
youseethat.jpg
84 KB, 854x480
>>29813089
where you have failed, i shall succeed
check these trips
>>
>>29813103
It doesn't matter if its normal or invented from fucking andromeda galaxy. The point that is working and doing its job.
>>
>>29813058
the problem is that kissing made it lot harder to cope with the fact that I spent my whole life doing nothing
>>
>>29813103
>H-h-h-hey p-pr-rin-incess want to have a d-date with m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m--m m-my name is Johny
>>
File: kek.gif (1 MB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1 MB, 218x218
>>29813158
>(0.00% content) fucking 4chan piece of shit
>>
>>29813190
How about posting actual original content instead of a pointless reaction face that adds nothing to the thread?
>>
25 and lost my virginity to a 8/10 18 year old 2 months ago

Honestly, you just need to put yourself in situations where sex can happen. For me it was at work. Could have lost it earlier probably if I didn't spend all my time after high school at home.
>>
>>29813205
>How about posting actual original content instead of a pointless reaction face that adds nothing to the thread?

Excellent example done by yourself senpai, you are a good candidate for a janitor
>>
>>29809645
It's never too late anon you can always..... I can't even lie to you, you're fucked.
>>
>>29813217
>just put yourself out there bro
Fascinating. Fuck off, non-virgin normalfag.
>>
>>29813285
not that anon, but look I want to help you so let me help you, just follow the instruction in above posts I know its scary and out of your comfort zone but thats where magic happens
>>
>>29813217
>had several jobs
>never got close to having sex

Must be nice being a normalfag where sex literally just fall into your lap
>>
File: mystupidface.jpg (247 KB, 500x900) Image search: [Google]
mystupidface.jpg
247 KB, 500x900
>tfw 22 year old virgin

am I seriously that ugly?
>>
>>29813358
ur sexy but you lack the game with girls, when you follow the game rules you will get laid
>>
>>29813339
You must be nice at excuses
>>
>>29813285
I didn't put myself out there. I was literally being myself and she made all the moves because I'm a little bitch.

>>29813339
Nah man, it literally happened because of luck and circumstance and meeting the right person.

>was a virgin until 25
>normalfag

I bet you're still under 20.
>>
>>29813358
>tfw you will never look like that
life is shit
>>
>>29813402
Why do you bother responding? Why are you under the impression that I want to know more about some normie who gets women interested in him?
>>
>>29813358
in lowlighting you could get laid
>>
>>29813372
>when you follow the game rules you will get laid
welp, pack it up boys, i'm never getting laid, because i'm never playing this bullshit game.

i go see a psychiatrist on Tuesday, fuck you.
>>
>>29813455
>welp, pack it up boys, i'm never getting laid, because i'm never playing this bullshit game.

well you and me can agree at the game is bullshit but it needs to be played to get laid

I never played before either, I have read the rules and implemented them to practice on in real life, while getting better at it I made progress and have won
>>
File: Boat_Pepe.jpg (55 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
Boat_Pepe.jpg
55 KB, 680x451
>23 manlet virgin
>Eat a restaurant by myself
>waited on by 9/10 qt girl
>Keep thinking of how Chad gets to use her body to his delight
>If you get to fuck someone it will be a 4/10 landwhale or single mom

Schopenhauer was right
>>
>>29813511
>Schopenhauer
t. Anonymous
>>
my dad met my mom when he was 26 and she 16. They were married for 17 years. But he wasnt a robot tho
>>
>>29813482
>have won
You're in the wrong board.
>>
>>29813482
lol my only rule is kissing as soon as she gets flirty so I have less chance of fucking it up by saying stupid shit
>>
>>29813563
are you implying that you can't fucking win because you have an unlimited list of excuses that I can discard?
>>
>>29813603
Nope. I never implied anything about my person. Just the simple fact that you aren't a robot.
>>
>>29813358
You look like that one guy from Initial D.
>>
File: pahpeir.png (19 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
pahpeir.png
19 KB, 390x390
>>29813603

Winning is reserved for normalfag. If you were a robot you would understand.
>>
>>29813602
>saying stupid shit
like what?
>>29813617
>>29813641
What if I told you that I was a robot for more than 26 years?
>>
>>29813685
See >>29813432
tbo tbo
>>
>>29813402
Nope, 26.
Had more jobs and probably been to more schools than you.
Still 100% pure virgin, normalfag.
>>
>>29813685
any kind of stupid shit
I'm not exactly a suave speaker
>>
Fuck off turbo chad RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
24 years, khhv.

Today we had a soft skill seminar in university, and everybody had to introduce himself. Every second one said something along the lines of "... and on the weekends, I visit my girlfriend ...", even the fat, balding guy with the high-pitched voice and the guy who was a head shorter than me. Made me really angry.

On the other hand, I can totally understand why they have girlfriends. If I would be as social and conversional as them, being able to have fluent and unforced exchanges with my peers, effortlessly coming up with new topics to talk about, I could probably make it too. None of them was Chad-ish in any sense, they were not overly assertive or confident, just very nice and decent human beings, whereas I am the social recluse who can't speak one sentence without my voice modulation and body posture signaling insecurity, has the instructor was nice enough to point out.

Then again, looking back I think I made good progress. Six years ago, I couldn't leave the house in summer wearing only a t-shirt, because it made me feel unprotected. I know I will never catch up to my peers, but maybe in another six years down the line, I might have the necessary basic skills to acquire a gf.
>>
File: 1447794493422.png (205 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1447794493422.png
205 KB, 1000x800
>>29813511
Schopenhauer was right on so many levels.
>>
>>29812921
But you said that you have the ability to feel vibes and play subtle emotional games with women. You were good to go from the start. I have autism so no matter how much I try Im fucked. I tried repeatedly talking to women, all of them lost interest, or outright rejected me. I tried "beeing myself"(talking about interests and intellectual stuff witout much emotion) and trying to be playful. In the former all became born, in the latter I embarassed myself because Im physically a slow thinker due to low intelligence and ended up stutterig and saying bullshit.
>>
>>29813900
Every time a fucking normal posts that social anxiety bullshit this should automatically appear adjacent to their post.

I hope we meet one day and I know it's you I'll buy you a nice burger and a beer
>>
>>29814011
>But you said that you have the ability to feel vibes and play subtle emotional games with women.
This is something you're born with. Maybe it's underdeveloped, or atrophied from lack of use, but this shit is innate. It's literally Neuroscience.

Humans will never fly naturally because we don't have wings... if however we did... and some had no wings, and others had wings that weren't initially strong enough to fly but had the potential for growth. uess which ones would never have a chance fly at all?
>>
>>29811578
Some studies have actually found a positive correlation between intelligence and attractiveness.
Furthermore, if his typing style suggests poor social skills, this actually makes it *less* likely that he's unattractive - the poor social skills alone are sufficient to explain his kv status
>>
File: pic.jpg (49 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
49 KB, 700x522
> tfw 25
> close to 26

I can feel the magic already. I can cast low-level spells.
>>
>>29814011
There was a previous response of other anon that woman only dig status and money, well that is true if you want to hook up with a woman WHO is a gold digger.

Vibes are pretty much about letting yourself go out of autism mode and let her offensive strikes and shit tests flow over you. Its meaningless from our point of view things but for a girl is a sign if you are worthy to get on date or even have sex with. It is called a "female defensive mechanism to detect weak males that are lured into simple b8's"

Be right of what you want, the girls (part of shit tests) can even falsely deny you even that is not their true intentions, if you think that she is sexy, then tell her. But be genuine about it, don't ask random girl to just get laid with. Set your goal for dream girl and keep approaching the girl that YOU see attractive not what you can max get at your "level"

Extra tip: Saying stupid things and making yourself a fool from time to time will show her your positive ego, Your own Mood will set up her Own mood, its called a mirror image of self conscious that you can copy on other human being. By being happy other around you will be happy, by being seductive and hoerny you can make the girl horny and losing her control - I personally have tested this and it worked remarkably well tbqh familia.

tl;dr post but enjoy
>>
>>29814115
bullshit everybody calls me smart and I have a goofy sense of humor and I'm very unnappealing
>>
>>29814225
You're probably not that smart, because you type like someone with poor verbal skills (possibly an affectation, admittedly) and you don't understand how a correlation works.
>>
>>29814115
If I recall correctly, that study was about a correlation between facial symmetry of children and their intelligence. Of course, that doesn't mean that every high IQ person has a nice face. And it doesn't rule out that they will grow up to have acne, baldness, underbite or short stature.
>>
>>29814156
>get out of autism mode
How? I physically cant no matter how much I try, everyone feels wierd vibes eventually and rejects me.

Every PUA talks about shit tests, but no one explains what they are exactly, gives examples, how to reply to them or how to identify them.

Also if every woman does shit tests and every shit test is different then its practically impossible for me to learn them. Its like entering an unmarked minefield.
>>
>>29814111
>This is something you're born with.
If youre neurotypical. Im not.
>>
>>29814356
The shit test questions are primary to see how you will react on uncomfortable topics like:

"I have a boyfriend"
"You are balding"
"A gentlemen should pay for the meal"
"How many woman you told that already?"
"Those XYZ clothes on you look quite stupid"
"You can't afford that?"
"Do you have a car?"

In your case you would getting nervous and try to find the best and most accessible and logical answer for her "concerns"
If you show her that you are unable to tell her directly that you don't care what she thinks about you then she will find you as weak male and your story with her will collapse.

"A gentlemen should pay for meal"
you would answer
"Don't worry I have a money!"

I would answer
"I don't remember inviting for dinner a hooker, we had together a good time and we should be a cooperative on this small thing, don't you think?"

This sentence will destroy her any left reasoning and logical thinking what to do next.

This was only mere example to show her that you mean business and $30 bill is cheap dirt and meaningless but you are showing her directly that your goal is cooperation not abusive relationship. This is also an excellent opportunity for YOU to test her and see how she will react.

Me. "Hey lets split the bill this time for the meal!"

And here is possible outcome from her:

"Sure!" - this shows her from good side that she is willing to participate with you and help you out!

"A gentlemen should pay for meal" - a basic answer that feature probably more or less a gold digger, to give you sex for money, similar to hookers, this type kind of woman you should stay away from as you won't get any serious relationship with.
>>
>>29814356
>Also if every woman does shit tests and every shit test is different then its practically impossible for me to learn them. Its like entering an unmarked minefield.

Bad news and Good news in one.
If a girl have a concern about you then she will test you, even constantly, will test you about your view about homeless, war in iraq, muslims, 4chan, your past, your physical appearance and defects - 24/7 to give her chance to piss you off or lose your cool.

If you lose your cool then she will see that as weakness, she will open only when she can trust you enough, and if you can pass her never ending shit tests.

On other hand if a girl don't care about you and just want to be nice or your friend then she won't ask any uncomfortable question pretty much at all.

You don't need to make a long sentences about her shit tests, just let them pass through you like a wind and show her that you don't care about these meaningless questions to begin with, you just want to fuck her pussy. Set your mind to lover not desperate.
>>
>>29814356
>how to reply to them or how to identify them

Already mentioned but its simple:

If she ask you something that you don't want to tell her about then that is shit test. But for love of god DON'T and I mean fucking stop arguing with her or trying to explain her your logical reasoning if she asks for example:

"Why don't you have a car?"

You just flow with the topic and say for example

"I don't need one, I have a bicycle"
END of topic.

And you have a positive A+ in her eyes! If you would start to make excuses or start to explain her:

"I'm saving money"
"I need to make driving license"

Then she got you by the hook and you got b8
>>
No of course not, just wait a couple of years until you qualify as a beta provider for used up staceys looking to settle.
>>
>>29814702
One shit test of these that more than 1 woman used on me is the having a bf part. How do I effectively answer that?
>>
>>29814702
> accessible and logical answer
is that a proper course of action?
>>
>>29814992
Say for example:

"You're right, I'm already here"
"I just met you and you already telling me about your problems"
"Don't worry we can be discreet"
"I hope he won't jump from somewhere and attack me"
"He said that he will be busy while I seduce you"
"Who?"
"Oh c'mon I know that you don't have any....yet"

However in case that she still "insist" that she have a boyfriend then in 90% cases she really have one. Be aware of words "fiancee" or "husband" you can apply these rules too but thread carefully here.

>>29815017
THE WORST! See >>29814947
>>
>>29813372
>game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6mpneVr3iM

there is no such thing as game, it's just people trying to make money on your virgin ass
>>
>>29815182
>>29814992
>>29814947
>>29814833
>>29814702
>all this ridiculous "shit test" stuff

I mostly understand all of this and realize that a lot (probably most, possibly virtually all) of women do it, but if I can't find a woman who doesn't do this kind of stuff then I will die alone as a KHHV and consider myself better off for it.

A woman tells me she has a boyfriend? Good for her, I will move on, I'm not a doucehbag and I'm not going to try to "win" her over from another guy. Any woman who says "I have a boyfriend" and then proceeds to get with you is either a liar or unfaithful, and I don't want either of those qualities in a mate.

I think I would probably pass a lot of these "shit tests" because I'm a very honest, straightforward person, and mostly confident in my morals and ways of life. However, I also expect other people to be honest and straightforward and I have no patience for people fucking with me, be they male or female, and I don't desire to have a woman in my life who insults me in order to provoke a response. I always welcome questions, but the interest must be genuine.
>>
>>29810339
are you me?
27 kv depressed fatfuck with anxiety here
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.