[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having a really nice thread >full of robots >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1467291495825.png (146 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467291495825.png
146 KB, 500x375
>having a really nice thread
>full of robots
>suddenly a girl posts
>thread goes to shit
>>
It wouldn't happen if these pathetic betas would just fucking IGNORE those attention whores.
>>
File: 1466991272432.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466991272432.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
Why are there always fags that immediately rush to kiss the feet of any girl in everything
Any forum, game server/guild, activity, group
Never say anything interesting, all previous fun and bants is sapped to pander to them
>>
YEah. They're not really to blame. It's the retarded reaction of 50% of the people here whenever there's a """"fembot"""" that fucks up everything. We have to scare away women because of them...
>>
File: IMG_20160708_081348.jpg (42 KB, 445x453) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_081348.jpg
42 KB, 445x453
>>29809610
I've mentioned this quite a few times before, it is really fucking annoying. I could just as easily go to any thread and roleplay as a vagina and easily derail the entire thread. I've even done it once to prove of it really is that easy and surely enough it was. I was so disgusted at it that I didn't do it again and had no reason to either. Pathetic idiots whining about women only to change their tune at a moment's notice.
>>
>>29809680
fucking nu male fagots
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.