[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /content alone/ here >had sex before so I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: CbYnz2pVIAEPKM_.jpg (22 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
CbYnz2pVIAEPKM_.jpg
22 KB, 400x388
Who /content alone/ here

>had sex before so I don't have that nagging bothering me
>make 46k which is enough to life a life comfortably
>Watch movies, exercise, build stuff as a hobby and generally am not too stressed

Anyone else stopped caring about being alone here or need some tips?
>>
>>29809437
how do you make money in this world
>>
the future is prosperous my friend

> ;)
>>
>>29809457
You work, NEETbux are shit in some countries
>>
>>29809503
i have picked up a fast food job. is this enough to live life comfortably?
>>
>>29809437
>had sex before

stopped reading

stupid normalfag
>>
>>29809566
Depends how much you make and where you live. if the pay is shit just work there till you get something better. Its called a career ladder for a reason

>>29809586
This is 4chan not Wizardchan. Go hire a prostitute
>>
File: 20160708_093112-1.jpg (445 KB, 878x906) Image search: [Google]
20160708_093112-1.jpg
445 KB, 878x906
>tfw i will never be lied to or have my money/valuables stolen
>>
Same here, I've had sex, I've had serious relationships, the women shit doesn't bother me. I sometimes feel lonely because I don't have any friends, but overall I feel pretty comfy living on my own, watching movies, going to places I want to go and doing whatever.
>>
>>29809437
you sound like one of those strong independent women who substitute relationships with people for relationships with ice cream and pizza. i don't know how happy they really are but they tend to be fucking retarded.

enjoy the movies while you have your health senpai.
>>
>>29809676
I feel sad you have no friends anon. Its not too late for you though. Any interests you have that you can join a social thing for?

>>29809746
I don't sit around and watch movies all day most days. I can do 1 a day on average but I've got better stuff to do than watch movies. Also I'm male.
>>
File: 1461690827641.gif (971 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1461690827641.gif
971 KB, 270x252
>>29809437
More than content
Happy
It's been four years and learning how to be happy alone seems like the greatest lifehack
I pretty much come here to laugh and feel better about myself
>>
File: 1450313977370.jpg (65 KB, 475x476) Image search: [Google]
1450313977370.jpg
65 KB, 475x476
>>29809865
I'm a virgin though, but it doesn't bother me.
Fapping is way more comfortable and versatile than sex. My assortment of h-game waifus give me all the feels i need, as rare as that need is.
I've never really needed that kind of thing that much.
>>
>>29809437
Slowly coming around to that way of thinking got the bad touch when I was a kid from a young woman, and grew up terrified of being intimate which ironically is what I want the most
>>
>>29809437
I envy you, all I want is money as well. But you're not quite there yet, you need to upgrade to passive income and NEET somehow.

The question is: when you work 40h a week and get paid - did you really get paid, or just compensated like a whore? Isn't your paycheck essentially saying "here, go clean yourself up" ?

It's like when people get promoted. All they see is "yay more money" but they forget about the added hours and responsibility, so the higher pay cancels itself out. We must always aim higher.
>>
>>29809437
>virgin, could clean up, loose weight and become unf. Can't be fucked when whores exist in australia
>would like to live in a better home. but not loosing sleep over it
>no active need for more money, again it would be nice but I am within my means

I'm almost 27 and my biggest concerns are resubbing to wow, and weather or not i want to keep playing overwatch. I am at peace
>>
>>29810092
Overwatch any good?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.