[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you actually supposed to walk? I always feel like I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Unsteady_gait.jpg (61 KB, 600x759) Image search: [Google]
Unsteady_gait.jpg
61 KB, 600x759
How are you actually supposed to walk? I always feel like I don't walk right, like I'm a robot trying to act human. I'm very stiff and sometimes have a weird limp. I guess you could say I have the virgin walk.
>>
>Literally asking how to walk
Jesus, just fucking walk. Nobody will care about the way you walk. Ever. Even if they do, they'll forget about you in less than 10 seconds.
>>
File: 1440375094049.png (1 MB, 1135x1077) Image search: [Google]
1440375094049.png
1 MB, 1135x1077
>>29809369

Just do a fast walk, not a powerwalk just above average speed

It'll force you to walk properly, even if you're walking faster then everyone else. This works best in populated places as it just looks like you need to get somewhere.
>>
File: 1460333350050.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460333350050.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>29810328
>Nobody will care about the way you walk. Ever.

No. Girls have come up to me, laughing, and asked "Why do you walk like that?"

However, they could not explain what "like that" actually means so I couldn't help them and just walked away with their laughter in the background.

On a side note, I would like to ask why normies think you can just walk up to someone and force them into interaction. I will never ever get that.
>>
my mum used to tell me i walk like a retard over and over until i got my posture "right" but i dont even know the difference between how i used to walk and how i do now
>>
just get a wheelchair or one of those hoverounds
>>
Someone knew what college I went to just from the way I walked. Apparently everyone at my college does the virgin shuffle.
>>
>>29810328
I guess you were never laughed at just for walking down the hall at school
Must be nice
>>
Too many degrees of freedom, bro. You're very conscious about how you present to the world, probably overly analytical (something that may serve you well at some point). The solution ? 1) assess whether or not you're doing something you can change easily e.g. if you're a forward leaner--watch yourself in the storefront windows if you can. 2) occupy yourself with other concerns while walking--thinking about walking while walking will only make it worse. Walking with other people may help. 3) gain a confident male stride by doing toxic aggressive male shit -- e.g. boxing or other fine sports.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.