[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, do men's fetishes freak you out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 22
File: impregnation.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
impregnation.gif
2 MB, 200x200
Honestly women's fetishes kind of do for me.
Disgusting, degrading, humiliating....how can any person actually ENJOY being manhandled?
What kind of perverse, twisted mind is this coming from?

Ask a girl what she's into....wait you want me to do WHAT?
Sometimes I feel like half the population are mentally disturbed psychopathic weirdos
>>
>>29809039
>Ask a girl what she's into....wait you want me to do WHAT?
Yeah I heard about those.
It doesn't really freak me out desu. But they're not things I'd be very good at doing. Not enough dominance/confidence or ability to roleplay and change mindset.
>>
>>29809039
>Sometimes I feel like half the population are mentally disturbed psychopathic weirdos
maybe you are just boring and prude
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>29809039
Stop being stupid and uptight.

Hire a clown to poop on your birthday cake.

You'll understand then.
>>
I don't know man, men can be seriously autistic about their fetishes. I mean they obsessively fixate on them moreso than women do and their fetishes tend to be narrow and specific. Just look at footfags.
>>
>>29809039
virgin detected

oregano
>>
File: 1450739551040.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450739551040.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>29809039
You talk as if a girl wanting to be dominated was a weird as if she wanted you to shit on her face when almost literally every girl wants to get fucked hard by Chad
>>
>>29809039
>Sometimes I feel like half the population are mentally disturbed psychopathic weirdos
it's only 10% actually.
>>
>>29809039
that pic makes me grimace.

'people are unique and each have extremely varying preferences regarding intimacy'
but thats a vague and scary answer femtron categorize people into sexual boxes so its easy to understand and less tedious and intimidating for v card holders to comprehend individual tastes in others
>>
Source on the pic OP?

blox
>>
Honestly sex is disgusting.
>she enjoys being stuffed by flesh stick
>he enjoys putting his body part into a slimy hole
>>
>>29809039
I don't get a choice. I have to do what he's into because if I don't he'll find someone that will, no matter how depraved it is. There will always be some other desperate girl that panders to a guys fetishes, no matter how shitty the guy is or how nasty his fetishes are. Women don't stick together, they sabotage one another with constant one-upping that enables men to demand outrageous things like anal prolapses.
>>
>>29810096
Oh btw I'm a femanon answering your first question, on whether men's fetishes disgust me or not.
>>
>>29810031
>a slimy hole
But the hole is tight and warm in a perfect way.
>>
File: 1467048992043.jpg (362 KB, 1155x1540) Image search: [Google]
1467048992043.jpg
362 KB, 1155x1540
>>29810096
>There will always be some other desperate girl that panders to a guys fetishes
Still waiting on the desperate girls who will pander to my fetishes over here
So far I've met 0
>>29809725
Feet can be sexy like any other bodypart, it's not our fault most people haven't realized it yet
>>
>>29809725
footfags are obnoxious as fuck and every time I visit a feet thread I always cringe and hate myself for being a part of it
fuck, why did it have to be the most autistic fetish?
>>
Well, what do you qualify as "men's fetishes"? I have some fetishes that I found are more common for men to have so obviously they don't disgust me.

If it's something tame like feet or a cheerleader roleplay, I don't care. If it's a guy I really like and the fetish isn't a hard limit for me (my only hard limits are scat, bestiality, anything involving children), I'll probably try it out for him.

People have always had extremely weird and/or dark fetishes, who really cares? Sex has existed since the beginning of humanity, every weird fetish has been had at one point or another.
>>
>>29810294
I don't see the appeal of feet. To me, feet are just retarded hands.
>>
>>29809039
Oh my god what a normie
>>
>>29810096
WTF are you on about? Reality is the opposite of that. Unless you somehow got with someone way, wayy out of your league. Heh, I guess there's nothing women won't do for Chad...
>>
>>29810510
She likes to pretend she has no choice but to deprave herself. That's her kink. It's petty hot desu.
>>
On a scale of 1-10, how much do these fetishes disgust fembots

Anal
Creampie
Oral
Lactation play
Bondage
Maledom
Femdom
Sadism/Masochism
Feet
Traps
Furry
Adult Baby
Scat
Urine
Stuffing

Leaving out 2d only fetishes obviously, since while those might be odd for a woman they're not going to indulge in them.
>>
>>29810844
>0
>-100 (really hot actually)
>0
>4
>1
>-10 (again, hot)
>6/7
>5
>2
>7
>8
>100
>5
>9

I'm into some of these so I'm biased.
>>
>>29810900
>Scat lower than Furry
Furrys at least have pussys
Youre fucking shit, literally.
>>
>>29810913
yiff in hell furfag, at least you can wash shit off you. the stain of being a furry cannot be cleaned.
>>
>>29810913
Furry is a 7 on the scale, scat is a 100. Scat is much more disgusting, learn how to read.
>>
>>29810913
Read it again you illiterate tard.
>>
>>29810844
Anal 3
Creampie 0
Oral 0
Lactation play ?
Bondage 8
Maledom 5
Femdom 5
Sadism/Masochism 8
Feet 2
Traps 9
Furry 9
Adult Baby 10
Scat 10
Urine 10
Stuffing ?
>>
>>29811064
>>29810900
footfag here, what could be red flags, or don't-dos with girls and feet?
>>
>>29811092
My ex was actually into feet and he brought it up when we were having a discussion about our fetishes, which is probably the best way to go about it. Talk to the girl about it first and don't jump into it the first time you're doing it. And most importantly, if she's not into it, she's just not into it. Don't try to make her like it if she doesn't.
>>
>>29811092
um not sure what to say.. i dont like the extreme stuff ive seen like standing on their face and kicking him in the dick etc. but the worship and massage is very nice i think. also dont make a big deal out of it like saying "i wanna suck on your toes" that makes it weird...
>>
My gf is the one with weird fetishes. I go along with it for the most part but I can't genuinely bring myself to slap her/forcefully choke her.

She also keeps trying to give footjobs and I have explained to her dozens of times there is nothing attractive to me about feet.
>>
>>29811182
i seriously dont think standing on their face and kicking the dick and balls is like footfag tier, that's like fendom shit... but yeah im more the whorship/massage guy
>>
>>29811264
oh ok.. well if the girl has bad feet she is prolly insecure about it and wont let you do anything (at least until she has taken care of them). i do take care of my feet but ive never had a bf that cares about feet so im no expert
>>
>>29811064
Lactation play: Anything to do with a woman stimulating lactation and using it in sex. Can vary from just sucking tits while a woman is lactating from pregnancy/hormones, to full on nursing sessions with a man or even pumping to feed him your milk indirectly for some devotees of the fetish.

Stuffing: Men or women overfeeding members of the opposite gender with the intention of making them get fat.
>>
>>29810844
>Anal 2 its not disgusting just not really my thing
>Creampie 1 thats how babies are made
>Oral 1 who doesn't like getting it?
>Lactation play 4 its kinda weird but not terrible
>Bondage 3
>Maledom 2 the hell is male-dominate?
>Femdom 1 hot
>Sadism/Masochism 5 depends on how abusive it gets
>Feet 8 I don't get it
>Traps 7 in hentai it works because its drawn. reality is pretty nasty looking
>Furry 9 weirdos
>Adult Baby 10 ultra weirdos
>Scat 10 disgusting as hell
>Urine 9 pretty damn gross
>Stuffing ?? i don't even know what it is
>>
>>29811064
Why no bondage? What if there was no degradation to it, and no excessive dominance? Just a kind of trust thing and restricting your movements while you get pleased?
>>
I like NSFW and Sumata. Typically combined.

I can do other stuff but that's what really gets me off. I would think that girls would like it because they can just let me do my thing instead of putting effort in.

Are there any real femanons who can comment?
>>
>>29811373
Lactation play: playing with my breasts is fine but sucking them like a baby to get milk is disgusting so 9
Stuffing: 10 what the fuck
>>29811384
i dont know.. just doesnt seem like a nice thing to do. i wanna make love not get fucked. just not my thing i guess..
>>
>>29811383
date me please you're perfect in every way ; _ ;
>>
>>29811466
>>29811383
I thought girls were scared of getting pregnant how come you like creampies?
>>
>>29809039
>that gif
is a vagina really that shallow?
>>
>>29811552
Semen contains feel good chemicals in it that literally alter female brain chemistry when exposed to her vaginal walls.

Women who have regular unprotected vaginal sex are significantly less likely to be depressed than those who use condoms.
>>
File: tmp_7822-Smugwojak4v2312555792.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7822-Smugwojak4v2312555792.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29811383
What femdom related things would you want to do to a guy?
>>
>>29811552
i think its sexy.. much better than cumming on my face or any other place for that matter. and we can take pills you know...
>>
>>29809039
I'm very kinky; degradation, submission, etc. I love when guys have kinks they want to try out on me.
>>
>>29810844
>Anal
>Creampie
>Oral
>Lactation play
>Bondage
>Maledom
>Femdom
>Sadism/Masochism
>Feet
>Traps
>Furry
>Adult Baby
>Scat
>Urine
>Stuffing
>>
>>29812595
Oops, I read location instead lactation..Sounds weird so 7.
>>
>>29812372
Sweet.
But dammit, I have ZERO kinks. I'm not dominant and couldn't really degrade anyone.
I could see myself using a bit of force to reposition a girl or keep her in place while I do things to her, but if there's anything like a struggle it would freak me out and everything would become weird.
And r9k says she'll cuck me if I'm not dominant. :/
>>
>>29809039
I'm really vanilla and have a low sex drive, don't even masturbate and never get very aroused, so the way men's sexuality is does gross me out and the amount of gross shit they're into and how they think of all women sexually.

>>29810844
10 being most disgusting? I guess it can't go higher than 10 and I really don't want to think which of the grossest are worse.
Anal
>7
Creampie
>0
Oral
>4
Lactation play
>10
Bondage
>10
Maledom
>What is this, term for men dominating women? The non weird fetish way of sex is the man is in the more "dominant" role but if you are actually using a term like this I'd guess it's some weird fetish shit so I'd say
>9
Femdom
>10
Sadism/Masochism
>10
Feet
>10
Traps
>10
Furry
>10
Adult Baby
>10
Scat
>10
Urine
>10
Stuffing
>Not sure what this is, I assume 10
>>
>>29813239
what a normie, jeez.
>>
>>29813295
I'm not a normie just chaste and prude, if anything the opposite is normie because normies are rabbits who fuck like animals and it would be seen as weird to explain aversion to sex or not caring for it at all outside of a church and probably even then.
>>
>>29813239
>and how they think of all women sexually
tbf just because we really really really want to have sex with them all the time doesn't mean we ONLY think of them sexually or are objectifying them. Lots of men are plenty romantic.
>I'm really vanilla and have a low sex drive
Huh according to this board this would mean you would be currently cucking us. But you really sound like it's true.
>>
I wonder how girls would react to a hypnosis fetish? I've never even heard of someone bringing it up to their other half.
>>
>>29813442
>tbf just because we really really really want to have sex with them all the time doesn't mean we ONLY think of them sexually or are objectifying them. Lots of men are plenty romantic.
Yeah, I know men don't purely objectify or only sexualise women, and are into a lot of romantic stuff too, I was careful not to say or imply otherwise but thanks for clarifying in case I wasn't sure. Men look at women sexually way more so, that's just nature and how it is. It does gross me out, but that doesn't mean I look at men negatively for it.
>Huh according to this board this would mean you would be currently cucking us. But you really sound like it's true.
It's just how I am, and I would absolutely never cheat or try to do anything to hurt someone. I'm a virgin and rather not do relationships, etc unless I was certain it'd work too, rather work on myself and my hobbies for now. Not all women are whores, and of the ones who are there are lots of men who can't control their sexuality at all and just masturbate or chase after sex all day too.
>>
>>29813524
Huh. Wow, you're a special case for sure.
I'm sure tons of guys would be plenty satisfied with very vanilla sex and lots of foreplay and cuddling. The intimacy matters a lot to most of them I think.
I shouldn't encourage you to change in any way though since you're the perfect virgin meme girl r9k fantasizes so much about and I'd get a cyberlynching for it.
>and of the ones who are there are lots of men who can't control their sexuality at all
Yeah, no. We can't.
>>
>>29813447
>hypnosis fetish
Hehe, I don't get that. Pretty sure hypnosis is just a meme. So it would be just some kind of roleplay then.
I think women LOVE to have excuses to be depraved though. "Hypnosis" provides the excuse. It could be pretty hot...
>>
>>29814012
The mind control stuff isn't real, but the state of trance hypnosis can put you in is definitely real. A lot of it is pretty much roleplay as far as erotic stuff goes, but it's still just so damn hot.
>>
>>29809039
that's a loli isn't it?
>>
Salty crackers are my favorite snack.
>>
>>29813956
Thanks, you seem very nice. I wish you the best anon.
>I shouldn't encourage you to change in any way though since you're the perfect virgin meme girl r9k fantasizes so much about and I'd get a cyberlynching for it.
Thanks. Yeah, I guess I do fit a lot of what people here look for, but most on /r9k/ are all really hostile and passive aggressive even to people with similar problems and I normally only get insulted for it anyway.
>>
>>29813447
I hypnotized my girlfriend once.

Didn't suggest it as a fetish but a venue for fetishy roleplay / fantasy. She found it relaxing and tbqhwyf just talking in a deep voice into her ears is enough to get her into it as is.
>>
>>29814082
>state of trance
Sweet. I'd touch her boobs. And then play with her hair I guess.
>>
>>29814179
Yeah I figure I'd probably have to introduce it as something like that or even start at simple suggestions.

How did the roleplay stuff go?
>>
>>29814263
I mean theres more you can do than just knock her out and mess around, you can tell her do do and feel whatever you want really, she would have lowered inhibitions to a degree but obviously you could only do this stuff with a gf/wife/fb.

Orgasm triggers are a thing too
>>
>>29814343
>Orgasm triggers
Sounds pretty neat! I should look into that. I need all the possible methods desu. :/
>>
>>29814488
Yeah I actually had a guinea pig for a while and she actually asked me about orgasm triggers, it was over skype but still hot as hell. As long as you don't start sexual there are plenty of qts into trying it.

If all else fails you can hypnotize yourself for those hands free orgasms (you'd probably need a vid or recording)
>>
>>29813239
Wow you are super boring, are you sure you're not asexual? I never understood asexuality but in my experience most of them aren't interested in sexual relationships and they have no sex drive. They aren't aroused by anything and they find most sexual stuff to be weird, I consider them the most boring and worst people to be in relationships with.

I feel like only an asexual person should date another asexual person, it sucks to be a male with a high sex drive dating an asexual girl who has no interest in sex. I've heard asexual girls will do sexual things but only to please they're partner, they themselves are not enjoying it and have no interest in it. By that logic it isn't fun for the man because the woman is faking it and not really doing it because she wants to be doing it.

TL;DR Asexual people are weird and I couldn't stand dating/being around one.
>>
File: wrong-buttons.jpg (93 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
wrong-buttons.jpg
93 KB, 850x506
One of you cunts be my creampie gf NOW
>>
>>29814715
I think I'd get a lot more sexual if I got into a relationship but I can control myself and save myself a lot better if I don't encourage any feelings I do get now. I don't consider myself asexual at all, just very low sex drive and not into weird stuff, but I think it'd increase if I fell in love and I would be fine with sex. I'm against most forms of birth control like p-pill though, so that may make penetrative sex something to be more careful with.
>>
File: enhanced-10759-1403895415-12.jpg (16 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-10759-1403895415-12.jpg
16 KB, 500x282
>tfw into one of the most patrician fetishes which highlight one of the most amazing features of the female body.
>fembots are either weirded or disgusted by it.
>>
>>29815602
>patrician fetishes
buzzword for disgusting faggot who should be purged
>>
>>29810315
Feet are actually the most common fetish
>>
>>29810031
Honestly, eating is disgusting.
>he enjoys shoving salt and grease down a wet slimy tube
>>
Hey femsluts, deep down you want to be handcuffed and anally rammed while repeating "thank you master, may I have another".

You know you whores want it, don't lie.
>>
>>29812671
stop posting the same shit you faggot
>>
>>29815714
this isnt the kind of fetish that is developed naturally. This is learned from other depraved people, when someone gets curious.

have this feeling that people dont actually like the fetishes they have, because most of it is counterintuitive to the nature of sex by itself.

I try to only share my naturally developed fetishes, like armpits, latex gloves and masks, and watersports. I try not to be too weird.
>>
>>29815765
Do you also have a thing for ERP?
>>
>>29815787
what is ERP? Erotic roleplay? No, im not into roleplay, unless its with my therapist trying to figure out why my girlfriend is such a retarded cunt.
>>
Would femanons want or be willing to kick a guy or bf in the nuts ?
>>
>>29814272
Sorry for the late response.

I mostly just had her visualize sitting around on a warm summer day and *oh surprise you're pregnant and that's a lewd feeling, now imagine me <lewd acts involving lactation>*.

It went well enough but I didn't dare try a hands-free orgasm for her first time in trance. I tried to give her two trigger words but we haven't followed up on that.
>>
File: Oh .. Ok.gif (814 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Oh .. Ok.gif
814 KB, 320x240
After visiting this thread I feel like there is still hope for me.
Why are you doing this to me ?!
Why ?!?
>>
Lmao your problem is simply that you're a low test nu male
But what to expect from this board
>>
>>29809039
that question's too broad but for the sake of answer i'd say it depends on the fetish at hand.
>>
>>29817721
Forced impreg
>>
>>29810423
agreed
footfags are literally retarted
I think it's more about submission most of the time, liking feet for feet's sake makes no sense
>>
>>29817739
i wouldn't say it would freak me out ...i'd be curious, though,to find out as to why do they have the fetish they have.
>>
>women's fetishes
>men's fetishes
>not Schlomo's machinations
>>
File: 20,000 keks under the sea.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
20,000 keks under the sea.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>29817810
>men that don't want to forcibly own a woman in the most primal way
>>
>>29817845
>vague greentexted implications
let's get some de facto's here.
>>
>>29809733
If you are not a virgin or raped and is still on r9k you are af summer fag, get out
>>
>>29817938
I just posted why I have that fetish :^)
>>
>>29809039

I didn't read the rest of this shitty thread but it's only natural for women to assume a submissive role and to desire to be dominated as it's just as natural for a man to assert his dominance sexually, it's in our nature.

t. Norman
>>
>>29817958
it's just that greentexting is usually a very successful strawman, but it's k :) well... there's appeal to that. it's successful execution, however, depends on a lot of factors.
>>
>>29818064
>say you'll pull out
>don't
>>
>>29818079
if it's a part of the fet play the two of you have i'd say it works. if not...well then.. we all know where that leads to.
>>
>>29818118
The real thing would be better tbqh
>>
My fetish is for a guy to cum in me without a condom multiple times. Nothing hotter than a risk of pregnancy.
>>
>>29818152
organic, no pretense? unless youre extreeeeemely attuned to her subconcious desires, i'd say you'd be the only one profitting short-termly.
>>
>>29818194
Fine by me tbqh
>>
>>29818167
>>29818194
This femanon knows what's up
>>
File: 1466202361284.jpg (254 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1466202361284.jpg
254 KB, 1024x683
desu i just want a guy to pee on me

kill me now
>>
>>29818207
hopefully you'd take the responsibility for it afterwards.
>>
>>29810031
>>29815658
HNNNGGGH KEEP TALKING DIRTY I'M GONNA NUT
>>
>>29818238
Most guys would do that
>>
>>29818231
we're different people, kiddo.
>>
>>29818252
That's also fine by me
>>
>>29817795
so are tits and asses faggot
>>
>>29809039
>girl asks if I have any fetishes
>"no honestly not really I'm pretty vanilla"
>her: "I'm into bondage and being choked and tied up and slapped."
>"...wait are you joking or...?"
>>
>>29818274
well then... just to find a viable specimen then. :)
>>
>>29818299
I'm not looking for a bacteria culture
>>
>>29818370
in a way you are, though. we all are.
>>
>>29818414
That makes me nervous about your freaky fetishes
>>
>>29809039
Some do. One guy told me about his far fetish and I lost all interest in him. Which is unfair I guess, I mean it's pretty harmless and tame....but it's too gross for me to even think about doing.
>>
File: 1467752709498.png (88 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467752709498.png
88 KB, 200x200
I would totally be down for doing bondage / dom / choke play

As rough as you like, I'll fucking do it
>>
>>29818425
>That makes me nervous about your freaky fetishes
r u srs?
>>
>>29818425
mine are connected to the human of my affection not to the independent action itself. it's difficult to pinpoint them other than saying that they appeal to the depth of the relation i share with the person.... if that makes sense to you.
>>
>>29818469
Exactly the same as every other women
>>
>>29818527

That's a man though, senpai
>>
>>29810096
I dont understand this. So why don't you find someone who wont make you do things you don't want to do.
>wait you mean i don't have to try to attain the most popular chad i can find, and instead i could just date a normal guy who wont degrade me?
It's like you want to feel inferior
>>
>>29818570
Faggots are honorary women
>>
>>29811455
sumata? it's not gross but it's not hot
I'd let it happen but I wouldn't be into it...
>>
>Anal
>Creampie
>Oral
>Lactation play
>Bondage
0 I love it
>Maledom
>Femdom
>Sadism/Masochism
0 Also my fetish
>Feet
>Traps
>Furry
>Adult Baby
0 One of my fetishes
>Scat
0 Also love this
>Urine
1 Eh, not really that good but I still enjoy it
>Stuffing
0 Love it
>>
>>29818874
>tfw no chubby feeder gf to tie up and pee on
>>
>>29818238
Tfw pee on gf and she pees on me
>>
>>29810844
>anal-2
>creampie-0
>oral-0
>lactation play-0
>bondage-0
>maledom-0
>femdom-0
>sadism/masochism-0
>feet-3
>traps-0
>furry-0 (not disgusting, just weird)
>adult baby-1
>scat-10
>urine-0
>stuffing-?

i- i think i'm too passive
>>
>>29819195
you should post skype
>>
It's because women are constantly objectified everywhere, so being manhandled and shit is interpreted as someone finding you attractive. They get off on people finding them attractive more than finding other people attractive.
>>
hell no, op!
if we're talking about bdsm and sadism, fuck yeah! I'm down with that, some good ol' switching, and some oral to top it off!
but u fems do for some reason have pet kinks (coming from a fem who has punish kinks)
>>
>>29819291
>punish kinks
hnnng
>>
>>29819261
i don't use skype. sorry, anon
>>
>>29819385
so make one then
>>
File: 1466036164271.jpg (13 KB, 275x135) Image search: [Google]
1466036164271.jpg
13 KB, 275x135
I'm the opposite. I'm a really dominant female so the idea of somebody trying to dominate me makes me feel only rage and disgust. The only boyfriend I used to have approached the relationship this way initially, but by the end of it I was dressing him up in my skirts w/ kneesocks and buttfucking him regularly. Sometimes he'd just suck my breasts whilst I made him back off while pulling his hair and clawing his back and whispering in his ear what a good little bitch he was. It's the only way I know how to live da yo kouhai.

Why any woman would let a man dominate them willingly is beyond me. You guys are only good for milking because your faces are so disgusting at the point of coitus it's almost cute.
>>
>>29819473
p-please use me
>>
>>29819493

That's the best part about making you jack off in front of me, you're actually only using yourself. It's totally humiliating and arousing.
>>
>>29819570
make me use myself pls mistress
>>
>>29819473
Here's your (you), friend4
>>
>>29819473
Maybe you just haven't been dominated well enough.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-53-20.png (451 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-53-20.png
451 KB, 1080x1920
>>29819629

My fucking IP refreshed so I never got it riiiieeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>29819667

Maybe you haven't yourself.
Have you ever experienced the pleasure of a prostate orgasm.
>>
>>29819393
i'm not really into doing lewd stuff online. too insecure, sorry
>>
File: 1455548564473.jpg (184 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
1455548564473.jpg
184 KB, 1200x1697
opinions on macrophilia/giantess?

basically femdom on an larger scale
>>
>>29819686
>Have you ever experienced the pleasure of a prostate orgasm.

No, but I am extremely curious about how sounding feels. Is that weird?
>>
>>29819744
do it anyway shy qt
>>
>>29809039
desu i think my "fetish" is pretty tame. sorta like a light s.

I'd love to pull a girl's hair hard while i bang her, bite her, choke her, put my fingers in her mouth, hold her tongue, spread her cheeks, make her drool over my fingers, etc. maybe even tie her hands.
>>
>>29819823
all women are up for that
>>
>>29819762
In the movie "talk to her," the guy watches a short film where a dude starts shrinking and he crawls up a woman's vag and dies. I think you'd like it
>>
>>29811064
Bullshit on bondage and urine.

Most everything else is fair.
>>
Are there any femanons that like pee?
>>
>>29811656
Man I'd love to have unprotected sex with my girlfriend but I'm too scared to leave the protection part up to her.
I trust her but man, she can just not take her pills and now I'm fucked
>>
>>29810844
Anal
>0
Creampie
>0
Oral
>0
Lactation play
>0
Bondage
>0
Maledom
>0
Femdom
>0
Sadism/Masochism
>0
Feet
>0
Traps
>10
Furry
>10
Adult Baby
>0
Scat
>10
Urine
>0
Stuffing
>5
>>
>>29821196
Do you like pee?
>>
>>29821331
I really only like cute girl pee
>>
>>29821348
that makes no sense u cunt
die in a house fire for such an ignorant thought
>>
>most of the time women don't like to be savagely pounded

news at 5
>>
>>29818280
>liking things we evolved to be attracted to is like liking feet
lol okay footfag
>>
>>29821356
Anon I would like it both ways if you weren't so rude
>>
>>29821196
be my ugIy gf
>>
>>29818874
Are you on fet?
>>
>>29821348
What in the fuck does that even mean
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 650x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 650x874
>>29821348
like this femanon ?
>>
File: image.gif (1008 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1008 KB, 332x332
>>29821496
girls pissing with tail buttplugs are cute
>>
>>29821551
What about boys peeing on you :3
>>
>>29821551
You gonna post some contact info so we can pee together?
>>
Just go on fetlife.

Humans are degenerate by nature.
>>
How to women feel about light ballbusting?
>>
Daddy/little girl freaks me out desu old men are disgusting but otherwise I don't really care about guys fetishes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>29810900
>mfw my fetish is disgusting
>>
>>29810844
Anal 1
Creampie 0 yesyesyespls
Oral 0
Lactation play 0, it'smyfetish
Bondage 0, unless it counts those face mask things??
Maledom 0
Femdom 0 if it's gentle stuff, 8 if it's the hard stuff
Sadism/Masochism 6, pls don't bully too much
Feet 1 if he's into my feet, 10 if he wants me near his
Traps 10, not for me at all
Furry 10
Adult Baby 10, no diapers or anything like that, wouldn't mind being called mommy and nursing him and things though
Scat 10
Urine depends again, me peeing on him it's 2ish, him peeing in my mouth or on my face is 10 though, on me otherwise would be a 3 or 4
Stuffing 10
>>
>>29822302
>Creampie 0 yesyesyespls
>Lactation play 0, it'smyfetish
>Femdom 0 if it's gentle stuff
c o n t a c t
>>
>>29822302
Contact so I can cum in you and you pee on me
>>
File: zyklon_ben.jpg (35 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
zyklon_ben.jpg
35 KB, 600x610
>>29822403
l saw her first anon
>>
>>29809039
Same. Women into maledom, (fake) rape, wanting to be degraded are disgusting as fuck.
>>
>>29810844

I actually kind of like the whole idea of having a qt trap boyfriend. Everything under this one is utterly degenerate though.

>>
>>29823340
trapify me pls
I have the perfect body for it
>>
>>29823392
post pics

Fuck, forgot I had to be original
>>
>>29823392
>posting pics on 4chan
fbi pls
>>
>>29823633
>>29823602
meant for NSA
>>
File: karlie neck.jpg (39 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
karlie neck.jpg
39 KB, 526x526
What do fems think of a neck fetish?
>>
>>29817795
feet are connected to legs. u know, a thing people are into sometimes

not into feet,but namaste bro
>>
>>29810844

>Anal
>Creampie
>Oral
>Lactation play
>Bondage
>Maledom
>Femdom
>Sadism/Masochism
>Feet
>Traps
>Furry
>Adult Baby
>Scat
>Urine
>Stuffing

I guess I'm not too fucked up.
>>
>>29824229
>she doesn't want to stuff a furry scat baby
you're pretty degenerate
>>
File: 362436.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
362436.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>29824031
>namaste bro
You may not know it, but day you have birthed a new form of shitposting that will echo through the halls of this website from now until eternity.
Namaste, bro.
Namaste.
>>
>>29823973
Pretty cute actually if it's like kissing and biting, it's faggy beyond that though.
>>
>>29819473
I wish you were real "femanon"
>>
>>29810096
>being that desperate to keep chad around

you deserve your degredation
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.