[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black British anon here, is racism in the US as bad as the media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15
File: double-toasted-dk.jpg (75 KB, 440x294) Image search: [Google]
double-toasted-dk.jpg
75 KB, 440x294
Black British anon here, is racism in the US as bad as the media presents it to be?
>>
>>29808553
>Black British
This is an oxymoron. You can't be both black and British. Only white britons are British.
>>
Pretty much. Everyone hates whites about as much as the media would make it seem.
>>
>>29808553
>is the media accurate
Really mate
>>
>>29808578
Most hate crimes are Mexicans killing blacks. Most people hate blacks
>>
>>29808577
dubs of truth
you're not British
>>
>>29808553
You're a black british citizen or a black from Britain.
British people are exactly that- British, not the offspring of some shitskins who decided to move to whitey town to avoid being turned into frogs by ooga-booga witch doctors.
>>
>>29808553

Yes, please stay a black British, I mean I'm pretty sure that's impossible since British people can't be black, but whatever. We have too many of your kind here.
>>
>>29809604
My passport says I'm British, so I'm British

Deal with it.
>>
File: 1437449495733.jpg (17 KB, 248x312) Image search: [Google]
1437449495733.jpg
17 KB, 248x312
>>29808553
>>29808553
>, is racism in the US as bad as the media presents it to be
Not really. Pretty peaceful here. Media just likes to incite riots for ratings.
>>
>>29808577
based fucking athelstan
>>
The media in the U.S. sensationalizes the shit out of everything, so no. You should assume that any given story is blown out of proportion. The media tends to appeal to the lowest common denominator and assumes its viewers aren't nearly intelligent enough to form their own opinions.

As for racism, it's nowhere near as prevalent as it was several decades ago. There are sizable minorities of people who are tense about things like white-on-black police shootings, and then there are pockets of neo-Nazi / KKK groups and other shit throughout the country. But overall, people in the U.S. aren't racist. I see far more sectarianism and nationalism coming from the U.K. than the U.S.
>>
>>29809632
Go live in China, would that make you Chinese?
>>
>>29808553
Only in places where there are more than 5% black people where there are ghettos.

Here in Oregon & Washington the black people are normal and are treated like everyone else. Nobody cares or differentiates. No ghettos, no gangster culture. (1-2% statewide.)
>>
>>29809705
If my hypothetical Chinese passport said I was Chinese, then yes
>>
>>29808553
i live in the north east, the only openly racist types of people i have ever met were black people.

the way black people are represented in the media is mostly accurate, thug gangster scum that start trouble wherever they go and destroy the neighborhoods they live in.
>>
>>29809750

I know you are black, so it's understandable that you are retarded. I'll spell it out for you. Citizenship is not the same thing as ethnicity. Your passport doesn't mean shit outside of a legal setting.
>>
>>29809794
Nope, I'm as British are you are

Deal with it.
>>
>Latinos/Whites:
There's a lot of talk about "La Raza" and "building the wall" but they get along on an individual level. Most common interracial pairing too.

>Latinos/Blacks:
Hate each other. There's an LA gang where you have to go out and kill a random black person as your initiation

>Whites/blacks
There's a lot of tension, yeah. The media really downplays how much blacks hate whites though and makes it seem like these police shooting victims are always blameless.

>Asians
Almost everyone seems to like them. Whites hold them up as a "model minority." Half the blacks seem to admire them and the other half hate them out of jealousy or just see them as easy pickings.

>MENA people
The ones here are pretty chill and integrated. There's not a lot of social services so you actually have to participate in society so it's not like Europe where there are whole neighborhoods of people pretending its the 8th century.
>>
File: 1455955740700.png (210 KB, 508x342) Image search: [Google]
1455955740700.png
210 KB, 508x342
>ISIS attacks
>The next president is literally a criminal being investigated by the FBI/state department
>Guns on the verge of being taken away
>rising hispanic pop, falling white pop
>cops are better at killing than the military
>Christianity disappearing
>rising debt
>race riots
>common core ensuring the future generations are liberal as possible
>still getting fatter and fatter
>Yellowstone is going to blow any minute decimating half the country

Racism is minuscule compared to the punishments americans will finally be receiving in the coming years
>>
>>29809823

Lel, you are very correct. You are as British as I am. I'm not British either. My passport doesn't even say British.
>>
>>29808553
Nah, just more liberal nonsense. I suspect it's something to do with their votes
>>
>>29808553
Actual White British anon here. You are not British. No one wants you here. Only the extremist SJW feminist cuckbois want you here.

We may not all be openly racist, but whenever a White man has to pass a Paki, Black guy, chink or Arab on our British streets, we die a little inside.

We built this civilization, not you, you only live here. You are a British Citizen, but you are African in blood. No advanced civilization ever wanted black people. If I could go back in time I'd tell the traders to never ship you guys over here.

/rant
>>
>>29809873
Ah, you're a filthy Johnny Foreigner then. I am British and there's nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>29809750
>Please accept me as one of your own

Sorry pal. You'll never be white. "Deal with it."
>>
>>29809888
Most autistic Post ITT
>>
>>29809940
>implying I'm asking for acceptance rather than stating facts

Sorry, pal, but I've already been accepted into British society by my white friends and white girlfriend
>>
File: PreRoman.png (42 KB, 453x479) Image search: [Google]
PreRoman.png
42 KB, 453x479
>>29808577
>Only white britons are British
being born in britain makes you British
there is no such thing as 'ethnically British' because Britain didn't exist until 1707
>>
>>29809750
Nope. You would be an African with a Chinese passport, not Chinese. They hate you guys over there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ-I8kf3We0
>>
File: 1441379455095.jpg (16 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1441379455095.jpg
16 KB, 390x293
>>29809957
>>29809959
"British" clearly implies an exclusive racial and historical ancestry.

If I moved to China tomorrow, and demanded that everyone around me see me as being "Chinese," they'd laugh in my face.

>I have a right to be white too!
>>
File: 1467837210970.png (377 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1467837210970.png
377 KB, 450x450
>>29809959

What's funny is someone probably actually believes this.
>>
>>29809888
>northerners
>white
>>
>>29809987
>"British" clearly implies an exclusive racial and historical ancestry.
except it doesn't because Britain is made up of three separate countries.
>>
>>29809959
Britain did indeed not exist until that point. But it's population at that time was white. All the towns and cities and culture here was made by whites.

You are not only not British if you are not White, you are not European. White is the race of Europe. Therefore if you are not white, you are not European or British.

The original population of this Island was White. Then all the people that Invaded and mixed into the population were White (Romans, Vikings, Anglos etc.)

If you are not white you are not descended form the original British, or the peoples who invaded Britain, or the first population of the Island even before it became British.

TL:DR Whites built this place, and it is ours, no one else is British.
>>
This is all pretty unsettling.
>>
>>29810029

>race
>ancestry
>country

One of these things is not like the others
>>
>>29809987
No with "British" he obiously means the nationality. And nationality is not bound to race.

If you're parents where born in China and you where born in China,grow up there then you're Chinese even when you're white.

Is it so hard to for you to get the diffrence between nationality and race.

I'm Swiss but if i go now to the UK,live there for 30+ years or so,contribute to society and gain British citizenship than i can call myself British.
>>
File: pinochet save us.jpg (85 KB, 1065x800) Image search: [Google]
pinochet save us.jpg
85 KB, 1065x800
>>29809959
>How can you claim any sort of group identity or attachment to the land if a single one of your ancestors migrated at some point?

Typical Marxist academic poison
>>
>>29810029
Three countries which have a closely interrelated cultural and racial ancestry that excludes africans, asians, arabs, slavs, latinos, ect ect.
>>
>>29809888
>>29809999
quads beats trips
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
>>29810030
white isn't a culture
the fact you know nothing of your own race suggests you are american
>>
Open question to any Anons here, I'm Irish but does it make you feel good excluding blackbot here?
>>
>>29810049

You're wrong and you type like a retard. I recognize your shitty writing style in multiple threads too. You're wrong about lots of things. Just kill yourself already.
>>
File: 1461660275919.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461660275919.jpg
212 KB, 1080x1080
>>29810049
>Let's play semantics to pretend that the white race doesn't exist.
>>
>>29810061
three countries that have different languages and genology
>>
>>29810029
>>29809959

The first people on this Island at all were White, so Britain is White. Europeans are White. Asians are Asian, Africans are Black.

It does not matter Britain is made of 3 countries, boarders and countries are always shifting. What matters is that this Island, and this continent, is the home of Whites.

I could use your argument and say "well China was founded only in 1949 so there is no such thing as Chinese since it did not exist until that point"

But that is stupid. The country as we know it did not exist, but the land was inhabited by Asians, and the forefathers of he country. Therefor I cannot go to China and claim to be Chinese- only a Chinese citizen.
>>
File: romayez.jpg (114 KB, 680x529) Image search: [Google]
romayez.jpg
114 KB, 680x529
>>29810030
>romans
>white

nope sorry, romans are southern european and therefore niggers, according to the pure white aryan race.

you were invaded and conquered by a group of manlet olive skinned mediterraneans.
>>
File: china_ethnolinguistic_83.jpg (134 KB, 1172x1032) Image search: [Google]
china_ethnolinguistic_83.jpg
134 KB, 1172x1032
>>29810107
>he thinks the chinese are one race
>>
>>29810081

White is a culture, we all share a common western tradition. White is the unifying culture shared between such diverse countries as white Germany, white France, and white Brittain. Different white American from white America here. I identify with European heritage because Europe is white and America is white and white is white.
>>
>>29810049
You would not be British, you would be a Swiss person living in Britain.

To be British you must be born here AND be White. If I go live in Spain, I'm not Spanish, I'm a British guy living in Spain.
>>
File: 4f5.png (80 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
4f5.png
80 KB, 455x455
>>29810137
>American
thought so.
>>
File: 1466067834703.jpg (54 KB, 780x636) Image search: [Google]
1466067834703.jpg
54 KB, 780x636
>You're wrong and type like a retard.
Wow haven't faced such a well constructed argument sine elementary school.
>I recognize your shitty writing style in multiple threads too
This is the first thread in which i wrote something on this board since a week or so.
>You're wrong about lots of things
You're wrong because you're wrong lol. And i guess you're right because you're right huh?

You're arguing with the logic of a SJW femenist. I guess it's true that the alt right and SJW lefties are both two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>29810132
All Haploids, all Asians. I think a black man however is perhaps a bit different.

All the races that were originally in China are Chinese- I never said they were one ethnicity. But a black/white/latino whatever IS NOT Chinese.

Stop with the semantics. Chinese are Asians, the end. I'm so sick of these blacks with inferiority complexes so great they just have to call themselves "British" or "Japanese" or whatever, because they can't accept that in reality they are tribal, uncivilized Africans.
>>
>>29810174

That was my first post in this thread. I even specified I was a different poster. You really should take time to read more carefully, or at all, just reading regularly would do you a world of good, or better yet, an America of good.
>>
>>29810095
Switch panel 4 with panel 1 and it makes whatever point your trying to make across logical.
>>
File: i4eKfmZ.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
i4eKfmZ.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>29810192

You showed some improvements in writing so I won't rip into you anymore, for now. Keep up the good work, kid.
>>
>>29810095
Where did i say that the write race doesn't exist? I just pointed out that nationality and race a two diffrent things.

>>29810144
No i would be British and Swiss. Nationality is something you can gain. If you live for 20+ years in Spain and get Spanish citizenship then you're Spanish. So easy as that you might not be Spanish when it comes to race but you would be Spanish when it comes to nationality.

Like i said nationality and race are to diffrent things.
>>
>>29810081
I'm not American. I never said in my post that White is a culture. I'm not >>29810137

But White is the race of Britons. You can go "well gee look at this maps you got yer Germanics n Anglos so there is no European race!" But WHITE is the race of Europe, and Britain.

White people built this place. We came from this place. We are not one culture or one people. But there are several White cultures and people who built Britain and Europe.

There are much greater racial differences between me an a black guy than me and an Anglo. I'm not even talking culture here but genetic fucking differences. The White man evolved in Europe.
>>
>>29810282
Yes, and you would be a BRITISH NATIONAL, but not by blood. You said yourself, there is a difference. You would not be a true Brit.
>>
Dear Sir...

....WORSE.....

but its not undeserved...

Over there, my black brothers and sisters have class... Elegance...

Here ?....

animals...

You'd be SO embarassed
>>
>>29808553
It depends on the state, I am from Iran so I look more tanned than black.But for first 2 years I lived in California and there was almost 0 racism albeit a few people hating on me.

But then I decided to travel across USA and there was huge difference in other states,in states like Alabama and Ohio I felt that it's only a matter of time before I am shot.

Generally the states where there were more rich people like bankers and techies were almost racism free,but in states where there were more low income people like factory workers were extremely racist.
>>
>>29810254
No my writing didn't really improve at all but i guess you take what you can so you don't have to address my points.

But i aggree,lets not get further into that. In the end i have nothing against slow people.
Keep it up with your meming big boy.
>>
>>29810306
Idiot..we are ALL mutated blacks

The Caucasus Mountains is where our 'tribe' migrated....

Faggot
>>
>>29809940
If that anon isn't British, every whitey living in Australia and America aren't Australian or American.
>>
>>29808553
No, not really.
>>
>>29810400

And we're back to forgetting how to use the shift key again. It was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>29810052
Britain is an political union of three countries.
I would describe my ethnicity as White English, not British
>>
>>29810331
Yeah that's my point. I wouldn't be British by blood but by nationality.
That's why a black,Japanese or German can call themselve British when they have British citizenship.
>>
>>29810481
Conclusion: Not British.
Glad we came to the correct understanding.
>>
>>29810474
I do it on purpose by Now. I maen if you couldn't Point out my baad writing you would actuallly have to adress my Point.

And Logic doesn't really seem to your strong Horse.
>>
>>29810506
Conclusion:British

Someone with British nationality is British and that someone doesn't have to be white.
>>
>>29810407
Yeah, we are all descended from mutated blacks- making us DIFFERENT to blacks. Since Whites evolved in Europe- this is OUR land.

And you are simplifying it too much anyway. We did not evolve from what are now modern blacks, but from Ancient humans who migrated from Africa around the world. They were the first "modern humans" but they were not modern black people.

The ancients spread around the world, and in those locations they evolved onto the modern varieties of humans- Haploids, Caucasoids, Mongoloids, Negroids etc.

If the black people from Ancient times were the same as now, then why before modern immigration were there no blacks in Asia, America or Europe?

Also, you are basically saying they are less evolved which I'd agree with you on Eastern Asians and whites are more closely related than blacks and whites- if we all came from the kangz surely that would not be the case

Essentially, the races without neanderthal admixture are inferior.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.