[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me why people hate cops? And i don't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 21
File: white serial killer.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
white serial killer.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
Can anyone tell me why people hate cops? And i don't mean black people who actually have an excuse, i'm talking about the kinds of people you would think would not have anything against cops i.e. introverted white person with a computer science major. What's their reason for hating cops?
>>
>>29808354
>black people have an excuse
What excuse is that?
>>
liberal subversion
>>
>>29808373
Answering a question with another question....didn't your parents teach you better.
>>
Niggers have no excuse. People hate cops because they see them as unjust or are edgy and hate authority.
>>
File: 1455932885188.jpg (12 KB, 415x387) Image search: [Google]
1455932885188.jpg
12 KB, 415x387
Some people just have an axe to grind with any authority figure they can find and start shit with them just for the sake of doing it. Never is this clearer than seeing how a small percentage of any web forum users interact with mods/admins. I've been at this shit for years and hardly ever notice their presence on here/anywhere else (outside of deleting off-topic shit) or admins doing much of anything on multiplayer servers in vidya, but for others it's apparently 1984 EVERYWHERE they go. These people also tend to be the most power hungry and abrasive shitheads if they actually get it. It seems like most of the time they hate authority figures for what they imagine themselves doing if they were in their position.
>>
File: 1311893983787.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
1311893983787.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
They follow (usually stupid) orders instead of reason.

A cop confiscating my weed is one of the most retarded things to ever happen.
>>
I'll ignore the obvious b8 and tell you why,

The majority of "work" that cops do is shit like giving tickickets for going 7 miles over the speed limit, possession of marijuana, parking tickets, underage consumption of alcohol, etc. These kinds of things are in place to generate money for the state so that the police force can generate enough money to get paid. Without these bullshit offenses, I bet half of cops qould be out of a job. It is corrupt to its core. Just look at small college town cops and mayor's courts.
>>
>>29808354
Asked one of my black friends why they hate the cops and he gave me a reasonable answer.
"The second these motherfuckers are given their badge they have more power than the average citizen, and power is something white people like abusing."
I do agree, not necessarily white people, but people in general like abusing power, and will chose a easy target to feel even more powerful.
>>
File: animal_farm_poster-2isu30q.jpg (141 KB, 610x850) Image search: [Google]
animal_farm_poster-2isu30q.jpg
141 KB, 610x850
>>29808354
You got to be crazy, gotta have a real need
Gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street
You got to be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed
And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight
You got to strike when the moment is right without thinking.

And after a while, you can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye, and an easy smile

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
So that when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

You gotta keep one eye looking over your shoulder
You know it's going to get harder, and harder, and harder as you get older
Yeah, and in the end you'll pack up, fly down south
Hide your head in the sand
Just another sad old man
All alone and dying of cancer.

And when you lose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown
And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone
And it's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw around
So have a good drown, as you go down, all alone
Dragged down by the stone.

I gotta admit that I'm a little bit confused
Sometimes it seems to me as if I'm just being used
Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise
If I don't stand my own ground, how can I find my way out of this maze?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, you just keep on pretending
That everyone's expendable and no-one has a real friend
And it seems to you the thing to do would be to isolate the winner
And everything's done under the sun
And you believe at heart, everyone's a killer.

Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>29808663

THISSSSSSS

Why can't /pol/tards understand? Cops 99% of the time just exist to give money to the government by fucking with you for unimportant shit like driving 5 miles above the speed limit or smoking weed or drinking outside, makes me so mad to not be able to smoke in the park all relaxed.
>>
File: worldwarthreepng.jpg (48 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
worldwarthreepng.jpg
48 KB, 300x432
>>29808603
>apparently 1984 EVERYWHERE they go

See you in 2030, friend.
>>
the problem is that they act like robots and enforce the law to the letter in situations where it is not necessary, eg jaywalking on an abandoned street or rolling through a stop sign when no traffic is coming

in the 40's we were hanging people for "just following orders" but today it's a blanket excuse for any government official to switch their brain off and cause more harm than good

in my opinion they are required to use their own judgment when exercising the power we give them to make the community better, not just more litigious. This toxic "us versus them" culture they have created for themselves where they take every chance they possibly can to stick it to the average citizen while keeping everything they do as secretive as possible to avoid any chance of reprecussion is disgusting.
>>
I don't even give a fuck anymore. Everyone nigger killed by a cop is justified. I'm sick of these nigger lives matter terrorists. When they pull shit like this they can't complain about excessive force on violent armed thugs.
>>
>>29808733
>>29808663

driving above the speed limit or while intoxicated is a serious offense that effects everybody else on the road and can have life or death consequences, when you guys grow up maybe you'll understand that
>>
>>29808792

I agree with you in general, most of the shootings I've seen were at least plausibly justifiable from the officer's perspective

But the Philando Castile shooting was a travesty and the officer that shot him should be in jail
>>
Because they serve the interests of the state - meaning if you disagree with the state then you will inevitably not like the police.
>>
>>29808800

I've driven while intoxicated in the past, it's a matter of sitting in your car and you'll instantly know if you can drive or not.

I obviously never drive if I'm drunk as fuck but while slightly stoned it's perfectly safe.
>>
>>29808373
You're seriously asking why black people hate the police?
>>
File: 1467958496517-1.png (279 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467958496517-1.png
279 KB, 720x1280
>>29808792
>implying BLM isn't being directly funded by government think tanks
>implying the government isn't going to use these happenings to justify marital law
>implying the elite play checkers and not chess

It's a distraction, pleb.
>>
>>29808819

Nah', fuck that. Guy was armed and resisting. I'd rather another dead nigger than another dead cop. For all the shit they get cops also do a lot of good. What did sterling do for us? Besides commit crimes and incite riots?
>>
>>29808834

you don't get to make that decision for everyone else on the road, especially while intoxicated
>>
>>29808354
People are dumb, though american police seems more violent then the EU one, here in EU I still haven't had one reason to hate cops except that they are lazy as fuck.
>>
>>29808858

Fuck you faggot, it's a victimless crime. Most people are better drivers than you. Learn to drive or learn to deal with it.
>>
>>29808856

no you are thinking of the other one, antone something, i forget the name, that one was justified

the one in minnesota i am talking about
>>
>>29808800
I didnt say anything about drunk driving.

You honestly think people should be jailed for smoking weed and drinking a beer at 20?
>>
>>29808663
>>29808733
>DUDE WEED LMAO

I'm glad cops deal with you subhumans.
>>
>>29808868

IT IS NOT A VICTIMLESS CRIME

you are putting other people's lives at risk, why can't you understand that
>>
>>29808822
BINGO! And the state serves the interest of sociopathic, greedy oligarchs!
>>
>>29808875

no i agree with you about the weed and drinking in public, fuck those laws
>>
>>29808875
>a beer at 20?
In countries were freedom exist alcohol is legal at 18 years old, it's not a problem with the cop, it's a problem with your governament.
>>
>>29808354
In America they pull people over for bullshit reasons, talk down to you and write ridiculous tickets like they have to fill a quota.
>>
>>29808839
>be minority of the population
>commit most of the crime
>be surprised when you have confrontations with the police
Why do black people do this?
>>
cops where i live are fucking assholes that abuse their power constantly. people sue cops left and right up here for their abuse of the system

90% of the time i've had to deal with a cop it has been a bad experience. and yes, i'm white. when there aren't many actual criminals around, they start going after regular people because they get bored.
>>
File: 1412534870025.jpg (19 KB, 285x327) Image search: [Google]
1412534870025.jpg
19 KB, 285x327
>mfw I've never met an unreasonable policeman
>mfw I'm so glad I don't live in the states
>>
File: 1411596169822.jpg (224 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1411596169822.jpg
224 KB, 768x1024
>>29808881

Literally just by existing you are putting other people's lives at risk, sure, I think alcohol tests are necessary because some people are retarded and think they can drive while drunk as fuck and obviously can't, but a little bit of alcohol or weed mean 0 risk for an experienced driver/drug user.
>>
>>29808898
yeah faggot that is exactly my point
>>
>>29808898
cops are the hand of the corrupt government
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 402x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 402x529
Cops stop criminal activity.
>>
>>29808955
>Literally just by existing you are putting other people's lives at risk

but you can't help that, that's your right by birth

you can help smoking and driving, and that is not a right

I concede there may be some level of intoxication with marijuana where it is safe to drive, but until they can develop a test that can accurately distinguish levels of intoxication at roadside then they have to err on the side of caution
>>
>>29809006

That's all subjective, there is no free will, you will either not drink and drive or drink and drive, the way the universe was created determined this trillions of years ago, every single "choice" is just a predictable movement of electrons through space, there is no choice.
>>
File: 2515836.jpg (107 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
2515836.jpg
107 KB, 400x381
Cops are also the one applying and serving the laws. They're the one who makes you cares about it, they are the authority, they are why you are still surviving today. Without them, murder and crime rate would skyrocket and society would not be.

fuck off edgy cops-haters, you suck them when there is a terrorist attack but OH! Fuck dah police when one cops kill a black dude when he infact menaced the live of the officer.
>>
>>29808354
The police should just retreat and hold key postions in the city (city hall, libraries, that kind of thing) and let the niggers rampage through the city (not just their poor areas), that'll get all those retarded edge lord hating on the police thinking.
>>
File: 1338560200898.jpg (21 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1338560200898.jpg
21 KB, 265x265
>>29808354
If i went to the states and got stopped by a cop, i would just hold my hands up, not moving, screaming "DONT MURDER ME"

If he would ask me why i am shouting it, i'd simply explain that police in the states are trigger happy murderers and i dont feel like dying today.

Knowing the cops there, i would probably look like a Swiss cheese after making any sound or slight movement at all.
>>
>>29809054

But who determines what laws are good or bad? I assure you society would not collapse if weed became legal.
>>
>>29809046

bullshit, prove it

blox
>>
>>29809046
>posting on r9k
>calls others subhuman
>>
>>29808976
This. The authority isn't your friend. He's a power tripping fuck with a skull made out of concrete. When they start herding the average plebe into cages, we'll all see who really pulls the string.
>>
>>29809085
>But who determines what laws are good or bad?
What the fuck does that supposed to mean? You want a certain law to get passed? VOTE you lazy fucking american niggers. fucking retards with your 2 party system shit.
>>
>>29809074

Cops only react negatively based on your negative actions. If you act normal and with respect, you'd probably go home with no tickets or anything. Cops are usually bros, it's just blacks act hostile to them instantly and then don't comply with orders which starts a chain of events where they either get arrested or get hurt.

If they're acting like a piece of shit to an officer, then they're just a negative drain on society and would be violent pieces of shit to normal people.

>baww blacks are arrested and killed more often
>what do you mean blacks have lower IQs and have different behavioral norms, whites and blacks are exactly equal
>>
>>29809121

Okay, make me vote right now that weed should be legal, oh wait they never do that referendum because it would instantly become legal in every country.

And this is why the government is terrible.
>>
>>29808663
OP here, this is basically what I thought was the underlying reason for people's hatred of cops, posted the thread because I wasn't 100% sure. Saying you hate cops and hope they die because they pulled you over that one time just seems extremely petty and weird is all.
>>
>>29809166

>>what do you mean blacks have lower IQs and have different behavioral norms, whites and blacks are exactly equal

The IQ difference isn't big enough to have any outside effects on human capabilities. Also IQ is a subjective thing created by (white) humans, it's not even a real thing.
>>
>>29809054
Our laws have been skewed to service the power elite, and to fuck the average citizen.

The authority wouldn't be a problem, had our government not been infiltrated by corporate interests. But it has and they are.

The milita men, sovereign and free from the reigns of our tyranical NWO hijacked government, adherents to our founding father's original vision, are the only authority I respect.
God bless those bumpkin protectors of freedom.
>>
>>29809184
oh my fucking god, it's the publics fault the politicians are doing jack and shit, when shit doesn't get down you should riot, you should denounce their rule, you should fucking stop coming to work and that shit would change in a matter of weeks, BUT considering the fact that most of the public is absoulte brain dead retards they would run everything into shit.
>>
File: 539c7ca4c43f1_25172b.jpg (109 KB, 728x1060) Image search: [Google]
539c7ca4c43f1_25172b.jpg
109 KB, 728x1060
>>29809121
>falling for the vote meme
>implying our votes matter

It's all been planned ahead of time, you sheep.
>>
>>29809166
>blacks act hostile to them instantly

They will still attack them,
I dont really like niggers, but your fucking cops dont even give them a chase to act.

Your cops shoot first, then ask the questions.

Maybe it is because you have a "police class".
Those who are not above the law, but around it.
Police dont adhere to your laws, and will not get punished for wrong doing.

Something which would result in a regular persons death sentence would be suspension with pay for an "officer".

A cop will get preferential treatment even if the crime is unrelated to his work.
>>
>>29808881

So risk is a crime? You put people's lives at risk my driving sober, did you ever think about, fucktard. I wouldn't be against making it against the law to kill someone in a car while drunk, just make it an additional charge and throw the book at them. Who is the victim in risk though? Should I go to jail because I went to the hospital when I had the flu last year? I very well could have killed some unintentionally as a was a biological vector for a deadly virus. The flu is much riskier than driving after a single bud lite.
>>
>>29808898

18 is ridiculous too. That's the opposite of freedom, it's a restriction.
>>
>>29809232
The proletariat has the power tho, once they don't work the country stands still. They choose not to use that power, they're too retarded to have unions and that's why they will pay for their sheer stupidity.
>>
>>29808663
>Doing their job and upholding the law is corruption
Okay, kid. Try living in a third world country sometime and you'll see what corruption really is.
>>
>>29808354
>>29808603
Better question:
Why do cucks feel the need to bow down to authority and sperg out on anyone who questions their precious gubmint? Like do you actually feel like you're a "part of it"?

We obviously need cops, but if you trust them, you're retarded.
>>
>>29809074

I'll help you out. Don't scream or make violent gestures towards the police. Noone thinks it cute, especially not someone risking their life to check out some fat basement dwelling creep from another country.
>>
>>29809252
>You put people's lives at risk by driving sober

I would vote to ban all human driving the second driverless cars become a reality, but until that happens the benefits of personal transportation outweigh the risks unfortunately, it is a necessity

also, as long as one is driving sober, the average person could expect to drive for 250+ years straight until they were killed in a car crash, so the risk is not actually that great

you should have all the right in the world to drive as fucked up as you want on private property as well, I'm strictly talking about public roads

>Should I go to jail because I went to the hospital when I had the flu last year?

again, it was a necessity for you to go to the hospital, necessity is a common law defense to almost any crime, even drink driving

>driving after a single bud lite
that would not put you above the legal limit so no problem
>>
File: occupy wallstreet.jpg (78 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
occupy wallstreet.jpg
78 KB, 634x424
>>29809218
No, It's our fucked up law enforcement's fault.
If you actually try to protest anything of importance that our shill government does, you get stupid fucks in riot gear beating your face in.
>>
>>29808839
he has a valid reason to ask this question. If you commit crimes, you have to deal with the consequences, black people like to play the victim card everytime a black person commits suicide by cop by acting like an idiot and resisting arrest.
>>
>>29808354
because the kind of people who become cops these days are racist bullies with itchy trigger fingers who want some semblance of authority, and most of what they do is hand out fines for victimless crimes in order to support a corrupt system.
>>
>>29809326
I didn't said riot you retard, by rioting you ruing your own infastructre you fucking ape, I said stop going to work - all - at once. but as soon as it'll work the first time people will abuse it and shit up the country everytime they think they deserve better (most cases they do not).
>>
>>29809311

War is a coming, the lines are clearly drawn. Pick a side. I'm not crazy about cops because I resent most laws that were designed to restrict my freedoms. That said, I'd rather be on the cops side than the nigger side. I had no bad experiences with cops. I've had many bad experiences with black people. Cops are objectively better than blacks in every way.
>>
>>29809210
I seriously hope you're baiting at this point, but to think that there are actually people this deluded, gee
>>
>>29809275
The proles are kept ignorant, because all of our media, in all of It's forms, has been owned by the elite class for a long time now. All of us are fed filterated agenda bullshit. We have no chance. We're brainwashed, divided and lied to on a daily basis.
>>
>>29809348

the cops have always had a responsibility not to enforce shitty laws, as i said earlier people were hanged in the past for "just following orders", society expects you to use your own judgement in these situations
>>
>>29809329
This person is an idiot.

People tend to dislike cops because you only really deal with them in shitty situations. If you're not getting in trouble you're really not dealing with cops. So you naturally associate cops with negative situations. It's like the school principal.

Also, niggers don't have any additional excuse to hate cops. Niggers commit crime and then they're surprised when they have problems.
>>
>>29809361
more white people have been killed by cops this year than any other race. how many news stories have you seen about them?
>>
>>29809329

You say racist like it's a bad thing. Do you think racism is wrong?
>>
>>29809375
t. privileged whitey
>>
>>29809348

>implying niggers aren't already not going to work

Ayy
>>
>>29809401
Wrong, I'm Spanish. Better luck next time.
>>
>>29809361
>implying I'm american and have to worry about niggers
To be honest I hope the niggers do a good amount of damage. The whole reason your country has this problem is because of the drug war, whatever rape and murder blacks inflict on you, you deserve it, sorry.
>>
>>29809361
>literally Oceania vs Eurasia
War is coming, but not some stupid race war. Fucking stupid /pol/fucks never see the big picture.
>>
>>29809375
this

>wondering that someone who risks their life every waking moment in america where everyone can be armed shoots you when you attack him or make impulsive motions towards him

The funniest thing about the whole discussion is that it boils down to blacks committing more crimes and the oppressive leftists blaming whitey for it.
>>
>>29809321
>risking their life

This is why your country is shitty.
Everyone has guns, so poilce has to assume everyone will attempt to kill them.

>less gun control will solve it
Sure.
Just as how more gangs and guns will make Detroit safer.

Dude, police will approach you with a drawn weapon only for pulling you over.

Your cops have tasers, but instead they choose to execute unarmed people with their guns.

They instinctively murder you and use way more force then required in any situation.
>>
>>29809391
it's wrong in a sense that punishing anyone for victimless crimes is wrong and does nothing but turn these people into harder criminals and perpetuate the cycle, and that minorities are far more often charged and convicted for victimless crimes due to racism.

racism leads to violence, and unless you're some kind of edgy autistic teenager, nobody thinks violence is a good thing.
>>
I live in Oregon and all I see on normiebook is anti-cop posts. I understand sometimes the cops go a bit too far but stop doing illegal shit in broad daylight and you won't have a problem. Im 25, a druggie, and I used to walk everywhere late at night and I've never once had trouble with the cops
>>
>>29809379

None, it's not a very sensational headline because white people aren't as stupid as niggers. When we see a criminal die after trying to kill a cop we think good riddance without even considering skin color. Niggers see red the second a 'brotha' is arrested after being caught red handed raping granny after burning down an orphanage and shitting in a baptismal.
>>
My experience with cops are pretty alright.
usually because am relaxed around them so they aren't on edge.

the only problem that I ever came across was with a cute female cop when I tried to hit on her (dumb teenager, thought she was a mall cop) and she got on my case.
>>
>>29809422
This is cuck mentality in action. You go ahead and get assraped with a baton but me, I'll have a gun to make sure that doesn't happen.
>>
>>29809418

Do you not realize wars are fought with battles? It's divide and conquer.
>>
>>29808385
You literally asked a question but used a full stop instead of a question mark. Hypocrite faggot
>>
>>29809420
most of these people killed by cops, regardless of race (far more whites have been killed by cops than blacks), are shot while running away, or while literally not making any aggressive movements towards the officers. very few of them were actually trying to harm officers before they were killed.

many cops are poorly trained powertripping douchefucks with itchy triggerfingers, and it's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>niggers are the problem
>cops are the problem
>whites are the problem

The government and the bourgeoise aren't a problem, somehow.
>no one sees the parrllels between modern society and 1984
>>
How come the police in the states are such corrupt assholes? Where I live it is very rare that police even draw a gun or baton, as the majority of situations can be handled by talking.
>>
>>29808354
cops here in clovis are assholes, bored as fuck with their mayberry shit so they look for anyone they can fuck with.
>>
>>29809494
Because americans are stupid.
>>
>>29809467
>haha, i was about to admit my wrongdoing, but I see that instead of wasting time picking apart my original logical fallacy you have asked a question to the question that I asked. i tip my fedora to you, norman, for it appears i win again!
>>
>>29809469

Running to get a weapon or not aggressively winding up to make an aggressive attack are rightfully perceived as a threat. How hard is it to not be retarded, answer a couple questions, then go on about the day most likely not even getting a ticket? These assholes are asking to be shot.
>>
>>29809494

Because America has more niggers. How can you be so fucking retarded to not see the involvement of racial tension here?The terrorist organization is called black lives matter for fucks sake.
>>
File: 2030.jpg (501 KB, 617x3220) Image search: [Google]
2030.jpg
501 KB, 617x3220
>>29809494
Police by themselves are stupid, but not corrupt. It's our Rothschild owned government that's corrupt.
>>
>>29809494
How many niggers do you have in your country? Is it majority white?
>>
File: 1425512778494.jpg (89 KB, 640x501) Image search: [Google]
1425512778494.jpg
89 KB, 640x501
>>29809550
>It's our Rothschild owned government that's corrupt.

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY
>>
File: George Soros - Ferguson.png (363 KB, 668x966) Image search: [Google]
George Soros - Ferguson.png
363 KB, 668x966
>>29809565
TOO LATE, HOLA NSA!
>>
>>29809521
>he's obviously sprinting away at top speed to get a weapon
>better shoot him six times in the back
>this is what white supremacists actually justify murder with

treyvon and that missouri bignig deserved what they got for charging at people who had guns, but you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>29809446
>I'll have a gun to make sure that doesn't happen
>implying you cant get guns even in countries with strict gun laws

What are you going to do anyway?
The police comes with their weapon pointed towards you.

You try to get your weapon out and shoot them?
You try to get the jumps on them and get your weapon out early?
You sneak up and kill them?

And then what? After you have bravely defended yourself there will be more cops coming for you.

The states is where you get assraped by police.
Not in europe.

As everyone doesn't have a weapon here, the police has no reason to jump you, beat you, and then push your face towards the asphalt after a minor infraction.

Is having a cuck mentality the same as not wanting cops to kill on sight?

Or is it not wanting everyone to have a gun?
>>
>>29809494
does your country have a group of people with an average IQ of 85 and a tendency for low inhibition / high aggression traits? Is everyone in your country armed to teeth?
>>
File: 1427668943546.jpg (8 KB, 165x255) Image search: [Google]
1427668943546.jpg
8 KB, 165x255
>>29809577
BAD GOY
CHANGING TACTICS
>>
>>29808953
Hey fuck you buddy. I live in the states and I'm mexican, (build wall). Cops have never been unreasonable with me because I cooperate and show respect. I've been let off with a warning for 4 speeding tickets and haven't had any yet. Act like a nig and you get treated like one
>>
>>29809593

I'm not retarded. I'm still alive despite having talked to cops multiple times. My one weird trick is talking to them instead of attacking them or resisting arrest. People who die by cop are retarded.
>>
>>29809558
I live in a (still) white nordic country. There's quite a lot of niggers and immigrants in the capital but I'm not sure if they cause any problems.
>>
>>29808839
Are you seriously asking me to explain my reasoning?
>>
Cops are usually the jobs that high school jock Chads pick because they're too dumb to do anything else.

So yeah, I hate them because they're stupid meathead Chads.
>>
>>29808354
>Can anyone tell me why people hate cops?

They harass literally everybody, regardless of class. People are generally tired of living in a police state.

>'m talking about the kinds of people you would think would not have anything against cops i.e. introverted white person with a computer science major. What's their reason for hating cops?

Assuming such a person leaves the house - especially if they drive - yes, they would be harassed as well.

It's not that I have a problem with authority, but rather the lack of psychiatric training, lack of proper funding, etc. The police forces doesn't apply stringent screening standards, and tends to ignore obvious psychiatric problems with officers such as anger or control issues.

Let me put this another way: Anything that's state-funded tends to be shit.
>>
>>29808354
I'd imagine druggies would hate them
>>
>>29809802
>They harass literally everybody, regardless of class

they don't harass rich people, it's only middle class and below. they know middle class and below people can't afford really good lawyers to fuck them over. rich people can though.
>>
Only people that hate cops are criminals, niggers, and suburban white losers that think cops are all evil pigs because of rap music and they're liberal filth.
>>
>>29808354
>i don't mean black people who actually have an excuse
>black people who actually have an excuse
as always, it's too much to ask that blacks simply live up to the same standard of civility as everybody else (excluding muslims and women, of course)
your bigotry of low expectations is showing
>>
>>29808354
>white
>Cs degree
> introverted
My mother was beaten by them before when I was growing up poor.
>>
>>29809913
Or anyone that has actually been harassed by a cop.
>>
>>29809913
>hurr durr muh liberal filth
>look at me Mr. Shecklestine, I'm a good goy prole

Liberals love the police, most of the time. It's why they have no problem pushing the gun control agenda. In their mind, only cops should have guns, because it's not like this country was forged out of the guns and bullets of the common man or the blood and death of corrupt governance and it's overbearing authority.
>>
>>29809829
This. They aren't here for our protection; they're here to mindlessly execute the will of the upperclass and to protect them.
>>
>roasted
Nigger memes like "Heh what are THOOOOSe white boiii" don't count as 'roasts.'
>>
>>29808354
Cops will say and do anything to make you confess, even if you're innocent. Every word you say, even if it's the truth and you've done nothing wrong, can be self incriminating.

Cops generally only have a high school education, but will give you shit if you dont refer to him as "sir" and kiss his ass.

I didnt hate cops. Then I got a speeding ticket for doing 80 on a long stretch of rural highway with no traffic. He decided to write up I was doing 81 just so he could add an extra $10 to my ticket.
>>
>>29808944
>thining like a retard backwards tribalist
I have a black classmate in my college, who is smarter, nicer, and a better person all around compared to me. Why does he deserve to have "confrontations" with the police? He's done nothing wrong, he should be pissed if the cops treat him differently than they treat me
>>
>>29811510
the cops wouldn't treat him any differently than they would you. because he is a civilized human that has reformed himself of niggerdom. however, he is probably excluded and ostracized by other blacks because he "acts white" if more blacks "Acted White" they wouldn't have such a problem with cops.
>>
>>29808733
>bonerfags hate on cops and /pol/
why am I surprised
>>
>>29808354
Black people hate cops because they commit crimes and cops arrest them
White people hate cops because they believe black people dindu nuffin and are arresting black people because they're racist
>>
File: 1466710962329.png (228 KB, 358x408) Image search: [Google]
1466710962329.png
228 KB, 358x408
because the cops in my city are dicks. I'm white and I get stopped all the damn time walking places. They'll ask you a billion questions just looking for an excuse to tazer you, throw your face to the ground, and arrest you.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.