[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the first time in my life, after coming home from 3rd shift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: button.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
button.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
For the first time in my life, after coming home from 3rd shift to see what has been done in Dallas, i actually feel a little peace, a small sense of justice finally being served. Why do we not see more beta-uprisings like this all the time? Why are people finally not taking to the streets to shoot badge boy vermin? Totally an edgy feeling, but its what i feel inside, and this is the only place i think i can express that.
>>
I feel you Anonkun, i suppose, people still cling to the idea that those faggots "Serve and Protect" hur durrr durr.
>>
Give it time, guaranteed that this is just the first shot in a large amount of shootings that are probably going to happen over the coming months
>>
That wasn't a beta uprising, dipshit. That was a chimpout over the killing of Alton Sterling, which was justified because he tried to resist arrest and reach for his gun while he was being restrained
>>
Cops should kill all the chimps like the fucking zoo guards do to the rabies chimp at the zoo.
>>
>beta uprising

lol what? it's a bunch of niggers doing typical nigger bullshit
>>
>>29808201
have fun still being a beta ahahahahahaha
>>
>>29809138
>he hasn't seen the video

he was completely unable to move, pinned on the ground

even if he somehow managed to reach his gun, there is absolutely no way he would have been able to shoot the police
>>
>>29809337
I did watch the video. You can't see his arms but there's no reason he couldn't have moved them

>no way he could have shot police

He was on his back so he could have gotten a shot off into an officer's face, that kind of shit has happened before. Besides police don't take that chance. If you're armed and you resist arrest, you die, period. How fucking hard is it to cooperate with police? I've seen so many videos of blacks resisting arrest even with a gun pointed on them, it's like their culture REQUIRES that you do evertyhing to be as gangster as possible
>>
Story? I dont live in getshotland. Another killings because some monkey got killed again?
>>
The majority of cops are not corrupt. People get the impression that they are because they only ever hear abouta handful of incidents that were handled wrong, out of tens of thousands that were handled professionally.

Can't say the same about niggers who grew up without a dad, unfortunately
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.