[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a dream about having a girlfriend I was at the beach alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Had a dream about having a girlfriend

I was at the beach alone and she was walking her dog and came over to me, started talking

Eventually went around her house and had dinner

Got really freindly and spent what seemed about a month or more dating

Got a footjob once aswell

Felt really in love, she was a cute loner robot tier girl

Woke up

Feel like shit now

Anyone else?
>>
yes anon, dreams where you fall in love are the worst
>>
I share an apartment with three people. One of the girls is a fucking useless daddy's princess who can't even wipe her own ass. Last night I dreamt about us having sex, even while the dream was going on in the back of my head I was like "no... not her... wtf"

She greeted me in the kitchen this morning for breakfast and I wanted to smash her fucking face in

I like your dream better OP
>>
>>29808230
It was such a good dream, pretty much a perfect relationship which is why it was probably a dream

Feel like crying now
>>
>>29808230
Hatesex is great though

Well it sounds great at least, I've never had it, or any other sort of sex for that matter
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.