[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being a normie worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467727183381.jpg (470 KB, 1000x1708) Image search: [Google]
1467727183381.jpg
470 KB, 1000x1708
Hey /r9k. I ask this question a lot to myself. Is it worth the effort to integrate if you don't foresee yourself having a partner once more, and don't care much for money? I could get into a real trade job in a month or two if I wanted to, but i don't foresee that helping. I have anxiety , but if I really wanted it, I could drink less coffee , meditate, excercise, not mess with any alcohol. I could get it under control within a year. No doubt, I would just need to really want it. I could get fitter sharper make good money, but I don't feel that would help with why I don't want to go out. I either like someone not at all or a good bit, and I don't feel I have a chance with any people I really want. If that's the case I'm better off not going into society. As I don't fit in with most people even though I can get along with them, and I don't want to fuck sluts, I wanna be with a girl I like eventually. When I was forcing myself to get things done, it just felt bad. I feel like I came far to even be here, and I am trying to find a reason to care enough to support myself. I am so resigned to things though, distance and resentful of my senpai, and removed from my friends. I don't really see why not to exist the easiest way possible, and just try to make it up by using my head and heart to help people who are fellow travelers.
>>
>>29808039
Yes, it is worth it. Trust me, you don't want to experience true suffering of being a robot. It is painful and agonizing to the body and the mind.
>t. A Failed Normie
>>
>>29808079
I was a neet before. I am a neet. They both feel completely empty. Although now no one is working me for no reason, and I have been not smoking, and taking better care of myself. Because I don't need to force myself to go to something with legal stimulants.
>>
>>29808108
Being NEET is great if you have some hobbies to dedicate yourself to. For example, writing and riding a bicycle.
>>
>>29808079
we never said living the truth is easy, enjoy living a life of lies
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.