[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY NEET LIFE IS FUCKING OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 14
File: 1467457055107.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1467457055107.png
191 KB, 410x409
It's fucking over, my fellow NEETs.

>21yo NEET for 2 years
>parents now want me to go to a two-year college
>expected to not be able to be admitted due to my shit HS grades
>got in anyway, not sure if this is supposed to be good or bad luck
>want to stay as a comfy NEET
>only 2 months of NEETdom left
>no access to reliable suicide methods

It's over. My dream NEET life is fucking over, or at least for now. I'll be stripped of my NEETdom until at least 2018.

I won't be able to drop out without having my parents throwing a tantrum at me, so I'll have to graduate no matter what because this shit costs money. I could go back to being a NEET again after graduation, but chances are that they'll force me to find a job now that I'm properly educated.

That's right: I'll have to be a WAGEKEK starting in 2 years or so. Probably a higher tier wagecuck since I'll be educated, but it's still wageslavery. At most I want to be self-employed while living a NEET-tier life in my parents house, but it's likely that I won't be able to do that shit with my future degree (business administration, pretty much the only course available in my area), so I'm fucked.

Fuuuuuck. I could just pretend to look for a job after graduation so I can continue being a NEET for a while.

All I wanted in my life is to be a permaNEET that gets NEETbux from the government, not this. I wanted the stress-free, comfy life. NOT THIS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Any NEETs with higher education here? How do you get by?
>>
2 years of NEET is fuck all.

I was NEET from 2004 until 2015 before I actually had to do something because I just got bored.
>>
>>29807848
I'm going to college too at 21 but I have dreams and goals.
Don't you have hobbies anon?
I could have done without college and kept working part time but I wanted to speed up making my inventions.
I'm just worried about all the civil unrest.
Fucking assholes can't let a genius like me work in peace among my own kind.
>>
>>29807848
Education is way comfier then NEETdom. Also higher education later.
>>
>>29807864
Were you living off parentbux or NEETbux during that period? How old are you now?
>>
>>29807848

Welcome to reality faggot

oregano
>>
File: kek.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
WHO IS LAUGHING NOW BLANKETFROG?!
>>
File: 1455412905736.jpg (52 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
1455412905736.jpg
52 KB, 600x333
ARE NEETBUX AND PARENTAL ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LIFESTYLE TOO MUCH TOO ASK FOR? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR SOCIAL STANDARDS

FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
File: kek.jpg (11 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11 KB, 300x180
>TFW NEET parasite waste of atmosphere pieces of garbage are forced to contribute effort toward their own survival
>>
>>29807848
Same happened here
I stopped going in year 2 and told everyone I still was.
God knows what happens when they find out I got expelled. Maybe my depression will be a good enough excuse if I don't end it soon. they say that pressing your carotid is easy and fast, might try that
>>
>>29807985
Just keep trying sissy.
You have it way better than most people.
Try thinking outside the box. Learn a new language.
>>
File: 8W_jyh3_fq4.jpg (18 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
8W_jyh3_fq4.jpg
18 KB, 380x250
>>29807848
try going on 30 and still being in the same boat
>>
>>29808012
Tried learning ching chong and it felt nice, until I got too lazy.
I'm gonna do it because I've lost all interest about any endgame and all symptoms I'd depression are there. That was just the last drop I guess. I feel nothing about it
>>
>>29808062
Don't learn ching chong.
Chinks are sneaky and will peepee in your coke.
Try German or French or something. You'll make bank
>>
>>29808213
Yeah problem is I don't care about making a future for my self
>>
File: 1412809348096.png (222 KB, 976x600) Image search: [Google]
1412809348096.png
222 KB, 976x600
>>29807848
i have a 4 year education, graduated in 2013 and have managed to stay NEET for about 60% of the time.

i've had a few jobs but can't hold them down. parents tolerate me living with them and not working because they thinking i'm insane.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29807848
This is very sad news.
>>
>Probably a higher tier wagecuck since I'll be educated
Lmao no, especially not from only 2 years study.
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
>>29808337
Make a better future for the World
>>
>>29807848
What are you going to do once they throw you out on the street?
>>
>>29808407
Not miss got it in the bag. It's their world after all
>>
>>29808740
Normies* FUCK YOU PHONE
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x195
>>29807848
I just started my NEET lyfe a few months ago. Feels pretty dope but I wouldn't plan on living it permanently, after a year or so I'll probably go to college
>>
>>29808012
>just learn a new language brah
Fuck this meme, this is the most malicious advice normies will give you. I spent literally 600 hours learning a language so far and I still suck. Reading is a chore, watching movies/TV is a chore, everything you want to consume has already been translated anyway, there's absolutely no professional benefit unless you're already some big shot for whom speaking multiple languages is just a bonus, since to make a career out of translating you have to put thousands and thousands of hours into studying which could be put to better use. "oh but it makes for a nice addition to your resume!" yeah so does a fuckin college degree and it takes pretty much the same amount of hours.
>>
File: (13).png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(13).png
21 KB, 900x900
>>29808934
You have to do more than that.
Find out what your passion is.
Learning a language will be useful for travel.
You'll be likely to start anew elsewhere and find a pure Q.T.
>>
File: 1446801913575.jpg (65 KB, 826x450) Image search: [Google]
1446801913575.jpg
65 KB, 826x450
>>29807848
It's not that bad really, just pick something easy or something that your somewhat good at and with some minimum effort you'll have 2 more years of that sweet sweet neet life and your parents will also somewhat back off. And on the plus side you might actually gain something from it.
>>
>>29808970
I can't find a pure qt here, what difference is travelling going to make? You can start anew in any English speaking country
>>
>>29807848
Welcome to the real world, faggot
>>
>>29809048
>English speaking country
That's your problem
You'll have better luck in a non-english speaking country. Like Russia, Parts of South America, Eastern Europe, etc.
>>
>>29809101
>traditional girls are also xenophobic
>girls open to a relationship with foreigners are hyper-whores and golddiggers
There's no winning anon
>>
>>29807848
I wish I was in your shoes. I was forced into Neetdom by the shitty society in Germany. Over here you need some form of vocational education or apprentinceship to qualify for a normaly payed job. I've been trying to get into vocational education for two 2 years now, my school certificate is close to perfect and this still isn't enough. You have to go through online tests, offline tests and interviews just to get a chance, I passed most tests but I keep sperging out at interviews because I'm socially awkward and ugly.
I wish my parents would have gotten me into some kind of higher education so I could start to earn money. You dont know how lucky you are! Just imagine what you could do when you have a job! Buy your own house/apartment, live on your own and spend money on all your 'weird, childish' hobbies without your mother nagging you, being completely alone is awesome you will be able to do all the weird shit you like without being judged. Just go through with the next years of hard work and then you will be independent
>>
>>29809154
You won't know until you try
Go for it
>>
>>29807913
yes. get a job, lazy bastard
>>
>>29807848
You can do it. I believe in you desu, good luck <3
>>
>>29808934
T b h, I started learning jipjap for the check of it. When I started figuring shit out, it felt great. I literally felt positive for once but then I got lazy and never bothered again. I think that's what anon tried to suggest, but I guess its also more practical than anything. I wouldn't call it a meme if you're just doing it for the check of it.
>>
>>29809629
Heck. Fucking nigger phone
>>
>>29807848
>tfw 26 years old and NEET since 16 aside from one semester of college (don't even remember what year that was)
>tfw don't even want to be a NEET, I just don't want to work a job I hate either
>tfw not intelligent, skilled, or talented enough to make money doing anything I'd actually enjoy
>tfw have tried for 8 years to be self-employed doing something that interests me (hunting for stuff, repairing stuff, and reselling stuff) but rarely find anything profitable and fuel ends up costing way more than any profits I can make
>tfw lonely KHHV and don't know how to meet people
>tfw I don't know what to do with my life
>>
>>29807848

Going to college is like putting wageslavery on hold.

Enjoy it while you can
>>
>>29807985
I got fired from my job 10 months ago and my parents still think i'm working there, they believe me because i'm still paying my part of the bills

>i steal money from them and my brothers to pay them

life sure is miserable
>>
>>29807848
Hahahaha get fucked you pathetic piece of trash.

>waaaah I can't sit at home and leech off of everyone around me like a fucking parasite :( :(

It's about time you grow up and join the real world. I hope your parents kick you out too. I would have a long time ago if I had someone as pathetic as you for a child.

Every time I see these threads my day is instantly improved. I smile at the thought of pathetic NEETs being forced to provide for themselves. Thanks for brightening my day.
>>
File: 1461925878419.png (240 KB, 283x324) Image search: [Google]
1461925878419.png
240 KB, 283x324
>>29807848

>tfw I fell for the stem meme
>currently no drive at all to do anything
>have the same work ethic as highschool, maybe even worse
>play vidya ever single day, even MORE then I did in highschool
>really doing everything last minute, skipping shit I don't like
>one class teacher unironically actually calls on me to answer questions
>always stutter, talk really fast and start sweating
>she can audibly and visibly see this, yet continues to do it every lesson

This is me, and will be you as well OP

I'll just be a neet after uni as I've never had a job or know anyone
>>
>>29807848
Just kys my man
>>
>>29808012
I'm sure you see a thread with a helpful frog explaining the best method of learning a new language
>>
>>29808062
I'm sure you'll see a thread with a helpful frog explaining the best method of learning a new language
>>
>>29807848
Went to college, started a stupid video game forum, became popular, now I'm a neet forever and get free games
>>
>>29811469
>continues to do it every lesson
she's trying to help you, you dumb fucking shit.
she's putting pressure on you so you actually try to learn what she's teaching and can answer the questions
>>
>>29807848

Being a wagecuck means you work your ass off for a shit job that doesn't pay enough

So get a job that does
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.