[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't more anons just move to Japan? Japanese women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1466827565282.jpg (129 KB, 1023x767) Image search: [Google]
1466827565282.jpg
129 KB, 1023x767
Why don't more anons just move to Japan? Japanese women are more feminine, traditional, and loyal than gross western women. They also want qt hapa children so foreign men are much more exotic and desired there.
>>
Japanese people are the most racist fuckers on the planet
>>
>>29807755
I want to move to Japan but I don't want to be a useless beta cuck English teacher either

I will find a Japanese waifu in the rural Japanese countryside to have many mixed children with
>>
>>29807782
This. You can't win.
Either you're a racist yourself and can't stand racemixing, or you're a leftist that will get triggered.
>>
WhiteAsian mix is the worst possible outcome. Just look at Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>29807755
>falling for this bait
there's a reason most of the younger men in japan are herbivores, and it's not because they're retarded homos.
>>
because then anons would have to learn jap-speak, and that requires effort
>>
I don't speak Japanese and I'm not Japanese. I'd like to visit and mingle but I have no desire to live there.

I'm also not desperate enough to move to another country for a woman. That's high levels of pathetic, especially if it's based on exotic fantasies.

Also:
>hurr white women are so disloyal and gross
>it only makes sense that 'traditional' and 'loyal' Japanese woman would want a gaijin like me
>>
Moving to another country and specially Japan isn't that easy.
>>
>>29807782
It's not actually as bad as you think. I'm white and nobody particularly cares if you act appropriately.
>>
>>29807914
It's more like your attractiveness is increased if you're white

If you're a socially retarded robot however, you still won't be getting any
>>
File: 555.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>Implying they'd let your worthless ass stay for more than a vacation
>>
>>29807755
Moving to Japan is very difficult.

You cant just buy a plane ticket and live in Japan. You need a work visa. To get a work visa you need to apply for jobs in Japan. To get a job in Japan you need to prove that you're a better candidate than someone who can actually speak Japanese. If you dont have a college degree you can completely forget about any sort of work visa in Japan. Even if they wanted to hire you, the amount of hoops they'd have to jump through to convince the government they need your uneducated ass increases ten fold.

>so? I'll just more to Japan and start my own business.
No you wont. Japan will let natives of Japan start businesses. They wont let some gaijin start one because they dont want honkies flooding in and saturating the work force like economic migrants from Syria entering Europe.

Your best bet of moving to Japan is getting married. Good luck with that.
>>
>>29807755
I'm just a nigger
>>
>>29808222
> is very difficult

Let me guess, you're American?
>>
You probably made the thread about why dont japanese women fuck big black mandingo niggers. Back to your hentai with you.
>>
>>29807914
lol yeah mingle with people who can't understand you. Despite learning english for years they can't speak it or understand it for shit. It's all an inside joke amongst themselves too.
>>
>>29807755
I dont want to waste 5 years on learning their language
>>
>>29808266
Yep. You think it would be easier as an Ausfailian?
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
I go over there semi-regularly for work, it's really the only older generation that are assholes and will be racist towards westerners. People are super nice generally and generally the further you go out of the major cities the nicer people become.
>>
Chadzuki Chadomoto on the righthand side
>>
Japan is just a giant meme
>>
>>29808375
Isn't Japan composed mostly of old people?
>>
File: IMG_8466.jpg (1 MB, 4898x3265) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8466.jpg
1 MB, 4898x3265
>>29807755

I live in Japan. Been living here for 7 months. I'm from Denmark, 26 years old and, yes, I do work as an English teacher. Before you hurr-durr out on me: I have a Master's degree in English.

Ask me anything about Japan. Don't listen to idiots who haven't been here.
>>
>>29809341
How pretty is it?
>>
>>29809451

Very. Gotta be more specific, son.
>>
>>29807755
>foreign men are much more exotic and desired there
i call bullshit. japanese are racist linke germans
>>
To my understanding, Japs are incredibly xenophobic. Also, Japanese is a difficult language to learn. Not that it matters, because a gf won't magically drop into your lap just because you're in Japan. Ever hear of the idiom "the grass is always greener"? Yeah.
>>
>>29809502
>>29809524

Both of you are complete idiots and have obviously never been in Japan.
>>
>>29809537
Truth hurts, buddy.
>>
>>29807755

ahaha asian women all look like boys without make up. gross.
>>
>japanese are too shy to approach women
>the women settle for degenerate foreigners
>the foreigners realize momo chan isn't the submissive waifu she was supposed to turn out to be and later developes dissociative personality disorder
>she pressures you to have a child you can't afford and live in Japan where you will be responsible for taking care of the child and dragging her parents along with you
>you look back and realize that a meme cost you your life
>>
File: 1464023311114.jpg (145 KB, 877x1317) Image search: [Google]
1464023311114.jpg
145 KB, 877x1317
I would if I thought there was the slightest fucking chance that a Japanese chick would be attracted to me, but there isn't. None. Zero. Nill.

I just want a yellow girlfriend with slanted eyes. Fuck this gay earth and my inability to function in society. ;_;
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.