[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you thinking about right now? oreganocomment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: smugcosby.jpg (256 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
smugcosby.jpg
256 KB, 1280x960
What are you thinking about right now?

oreganocomment
>>
I am thinking: "why did Anon choose to post a fat black guy pounding a fat white guy?"
>>
The inner machinations of my mind are an engima
>>
>>29807341
this is the future that awaits all white bois
>>
Officer down. Officer down.
>>
That fat guys are one of the best kind of guys
>>
>>29807341
I'm praying that my uncle forgets that I called his daughter a ''stupid slut'' so he would give me 7 shekels so I can get runescape membership and get super /comfy/
>>
>>29807363
*spills spaghetti *
>>
>tfw no gf

Not even kidding.
>>
>>29807341
I'm finding it difficult to remember what I was thinking of before smugcosby.jpg.
>>
Gross. Fat old guys should not be bottoms

Bottoming is a young man's game
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 900x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 900x799
>>29807341
At the moment I'm thinking about WHY I want to make stylish, hyperviolent action movies.

I mean a lot of that shit you could attribute to Tarantino I guess (a student filmmaker liking Tarantino? WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK) but I think for me it goes a little deeper than that.

I think a lot of it has to do with me feeling this sense of inexplicable rage and injustice, like there's something really fucking wrong and the only way to solve it is to RIP AND TEAR. Something cathartic for me, seeing violence, carnage, all that.

Why I want to make it, though, is because it gives me a sense of control. A microcosm of activity, where I can control how shit works and how it should look. That's empowering for me.

Also I'm making a fake Hotline Miami trailer so there's that.
>>
I'm thinking about the qt 16 year old girl I'm into that's into me back and the time I spent making out with her
>>
I sleep well, I properly digest evetything I eat
>>
>>29807445
Anon i hope you become sucessful and make a long list of movies reminiscent of Hotline Miami and Doom for me.
>>
>>29807381
This board really is the best for obscure feels
>>
>>29807341
when i saw the pic it reminded me of a adult comic featuring a big fat priest that got raped and tortured by three cops. before that i was thinking of fapping again
>>
>>29807562
I will, don't you worry anon.
>>
>>29807445
'Sup guy from filmmaking thread on /tv/ a couple days ago.
>>
>>29807997
What's good

also there's another one up right now, also started by me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.