[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what game my ex(oneitis) is playing. >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 400x400
I don't know what game my ex(oneitis) is playing.

>only gf, break up
>After 4 years we start talking again
>she seems to like me, says she's still attracted
>dating guy 15 years older than her
>after months of talking about her issues with the guy, she breaks up with him
>tells me some 37 year old guy that looks like me hit on her and now they're texting

Why
>>
>>29807308
>Why
daddy issues most likely
>>
you were baited
she wanted to see if she still has power over you
she does, you became uninteresting to her again

the "game" is not about you, its about her
>>
Have you even made a definitive move?

Sounds like you've been letting the opportunity pass you by. That's what I've been doing my entire life. Shills expect men to figuratively sweep them off their feet and tell her exactly what he wants. I just don't have the guts to do it.

Just try harder. She said you are attractive and she is single now. Just gopher it already you beta fuck.
>>
>>29807358
This, a thousand times this.

Let it be a lesson learned OP. Its happened to many a man.
>>
File: 1458868921914-b.png (258 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
1458868921914-b.png
258 KB, 351x364
Your the dumbass that's getting played, familia. Sounds like you don't enjoy her games, so why keep playing like a beta cuck? You're only doing this to yourself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.