[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 540x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 540x455
Who here /LivingOffParents/?

I'm not gonna work, I never asked for that. I am not going to go to uni or even shower if I don't want to. I'm not gonna find a girl and get married, fuck responsibility.

I'm just gonna be cozy.
>>
>>29807275
Yeah I never got that shit
>heey we want a kid
>but we just want him when he's a cute kiddo as soon as he's 18 he can fuck off and go deal with responsibilities and shit

What the fuck bitch you brought me here I'm your fucking responsibility, now where

are

my

fucking

tendies
>>
I live by myself and am a neet in Australia it's easy
>>
>>29807275
I will give Ricky Montgomery 10 feet of razor wire. That should be enough for him to hang himself with it. No need to thank me, just wanted to help him correct what he perceives as a mistake.
>>
I hope your parents kick you out, you parasite.
>>
Same. Don't teach me anything, barely talk to me, except for nagging me about my snotty grade, be angry at me for being such a huge autist and a loser in my 20s.
>>
legalize euthanisia now
>>
The human condition is fucking terrible.
>thrusted from comfortable non-existence into a brutal, unforgiving world filled with ceaseless pain and suffering
>expected to grow up, learn and become self-sufficient
>self-sufficiency means racking up debt, bills, and responsibilities and other things I don't want to do
>Yet, I feel guilt for failing to meet these expectations
>on top of all of this, I have an urge literally coded within me to desire force this on other people, that I will likely never even have the opportunity to accomplish
WHY
FUCKING WHY
WHY IS THE UNIVERSE SO UNRELENTINGLY CRUEL
THIS IS NOT RIGHT.
>>
>>29807980
>WHY IS THE UNIVERSE SO UNRELENTINGLY CRUEL
it's a drama
it's entertaining to witness
checkmate atheists
>>
My parents recently sold one of their apartments, so now they have money.
I'm going to get them to buy me a few things and then move out. I've been helping them a lot and they've been disrespecting me too much, so I only feel like this is fair.

Oh, and kill yourselves, NEETs, I haven't been dependent on my parents since 18.
>>
>"people shouldn't play god!"
>proceeds to make life for their own amusement

Are there more egoistical people than parents? They think they are fit to create life and they are delusional enough to think they can raise it properly while they know shit about parenting. If the kids turns out it is solely their achievement. If the kid turns out shit it is the kids fault they had nothing do with it.
>>
>>29807275
Antinatalism fo' life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.