[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone needs affection to be mentally healthy. That is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: file75812906167211-610x180.jpg (22 KB, 610x180) Image search: [Google]
file75812906167211-610x180.jpg
22 KB, 610x180
Everyone needs affection to be mentally healthy. That is just how humans are. If you have romantic ideas about giving up on women or going complete hermit, then you should know you're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>29807249
This is true, unless you have Waifus.
This is why there are so many weeaboos.
I personally choose to get fucked in the ass for my sexual needs, namely by summerfags in my multiplayer shitty moba games because I'm submissive
>>
File: 1432185707679.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432185707679.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>29807249
how can you define "mentally healthy" though.. there are no rules to life, no goals and no objective measure of value.

so is it how much you compare to the masses? lifespan? comfort?

that definition seems like it just means you're stable enough to work, the point of therapy is to get people back into the grinding machine because sitting in bed doesn't "contriboot to society", and thats all the leaders give a fuck about, which is who really dictates values.
>>
>>29807249
Nice meme. /thread bait/troll/out/
>>
the other option is to be rejected endlessly
>>
>>29807249
Yeah, I'm not mentally healthy and probably will never be. But I think it's going to be less bad if I manage my expectations correctly.
>>
>>29807249

Stop being such a normie.
>just beee yourself and women will love you

Women aren't romantic beings.
They see men as a means to an end.
They don't like men, they tolerate them.

Everyone needs affection, shame women only want to take and not give.
Always take.

After society gives them everything, they grow up spoiled.
Every social interaction is seemingly rigged in their favor.

They get so much love and affection that it has lost all value to them.

It is going complete hermit, or having to cater to a spoiled child, who demands love and affection without giving anything in return.

They want to be the main character from a love film.
Where the love interest does everything and the woman does nothing.
>>
>>29807249
Theyre hurting me, ive lost the ability to connect with them, i dont have any romantic desire any longer. I legitimately get angry when i have to talk to a girl, i hate the fucking look in their eyes, i hate their fucking laughter, and i hate every fucking word that comes out of their mouth. I hate to admit it, but its true, theyd never know though, i value kindness so everyone likes me as a friend
>>
>>29807333
trips confirm

op is a normie brainwashed faggot
>>
>>29807249
Companionship is fine but I refuse to have sex.
>>
File: do you like.png (152 KB, 587x745) Image search: [Google]
do you like.png
152 KB, 587x745
>>29807249
>everyone deserves love
>except you, creep

>just b urself
>but change everything about you
>>
>>29807249
I hate this shit. OP always points out problems but never provides solutions.

>Inb4 just BEE urself
>>
>>29807249
For some of us there's no alternative and it's actually having hope that hurts. It's quite possible to have a semi-decent life if you are alone, but not when you constantly wonder about what could have been and if you had a chance, while knowing at the same time that you didn't.
>>
>>29808636
What? No one said that. Is that greentext what you tell yourself in your head? Seek help.
>>
>>29807395
>Women aren't romantic beings.
>They see men as a means to an end.
>They don't like men, they tolerate them.
They love men actually, because men have dicks.
>Everyone needs affection, shame women only want to take and not give.
>Always take.
Yeah, take dicks.
>They get so much love and affection that it has lost all value to them.
Maybe you've pointlessly devalued your dick-giving ability.
>>29808583
>I've succeeded in brainwashing myself, therefore everyone is brainwashed except me!
>>
>>29807249
Better than getting humiliated
>>
File: 1467134331454.gif (9 KB, 138x164) Image search: [Google]
1467134331454.gif
9 KB, 138x164
>then you should know you're only hurting yourself.
How? It isn't like people will voluntarily be in a relationship with us. Does that mean they are hurting us with your logic? Does that mean I should strike back at them for making me mentally unhealthy for not wanting to form a relationship with me? Are you saying it is time for me to right their wrongs?
>>
Tell me a better option for some who is completely undesirable to girls.
>>
i dont enjoy socializing at all so nah its fine
ive been a misanthrope since like i was 8 years old
ive been hermit since ive been like 14?
still a hermit at 30
i havent been raised healthily from a loving supporting family so i dont know what "mentally healthy" even is
dont even know what love is
i get more love and care from random strangers in under like 5 minutes than i have ever gotten from either of my parents, my dad just recently died and i was just like "oh well"

the whole prospect of sitting down and doing nothing but chit chatting for literally hours on end just repulses me
so not everyone NEEDS affection to be healthy
im perfectly fine
>>
>>29808754
It is reality. People tell you the first line to make them feel better about themselves but they don't actually mean it.
>>
>>29808816
>us
If there are more than one of "us", it is possible to form relationships. OP is only saying that pure internet contact isn't sufficient and can't even be defined as "contact".
>Don't define contact for me! My life has my own meaning!
Stay depressed.
>>
>>29808848
A bunch of straight guys can't form relationships with each other.
>>
>>29808877
If you're a robot you're not straight, sorry senpai.
>>
>>29808848
>Don't define contact for me! My life has my own meaning!
I didn't say that anywhere. I am just pointing out that it is silly to say this to people who are undesirable for a relationship because it is more than just us but the other person in the relationship and you cannot hold a person unwillingly in a relationship.

OP is talking about men liking women, what does men being with men have to do anything with this?
>>
>>29807249
Everyone I meet instantly dislikes me.

I don't want to annoy anyone, if I had a chance to socialize and learn social skills and be funny and talk about interesting things I would take it, but no one wants to socialize with me.
>>
>>29808892
The shills from /lgbt/ don't represent real robots.
>>
>>29808916
You can be in a relationship with a man without resorting to degenerate sodomy. OP was just being homophobic.
>>
>>29808960
No, I'm saying that if you're autistic or unable to function socially, you are most likely gay.
>>
This is why I play MMOs. I get the interaction I need with a wall of anonymity between people and I. People only know as much about me as I want, we can talk, quest, and then leave when I want.
>>
>>29807249
>implying I need "affection"
The emotional walls I've built up are going to keep me perfectly safe and semi-sane.
Nigga that shit is like Sen's fortress even if you get through it the Iron Golem will fuck you up.
>>
Yes we need it. However at some point you have to accept that you're likely not gonna get a girlfriend that loves you. Accepting is not the same as liking or endorsing it. We all here want a girlfriend, it's why we talk about them so much. That is why it angers us so and we have women bare threads because of how females are today.
>>
>>29809200
dubs.. confirm..

iktf ;-;
>>
>>29807249

>implying i get a say in it

i sincerely hope you die irl OP
>>
>>29807249
I don't think so.

I'm pretty autistic and don't feel lonely. And my emotional range is pretty limited.
>>
>>29809200
I'm actually instinctively repulsed and ashamed by affection now

I don't want it
>>
>>29809200
>The emotional walls I've built up are going to keep me perfectly safe and semi-sane.
Isn't that what every man must do, to become a man?
>>
Since I am evil, it brings me happiness to hurt myself.
>>
File: 1461807318155.png (746 KB, 1006x724) Image search: [Google]
1461807318155.png
746 KB, 1006x724
>>29809560
I doubt that every man is incapable of accepting compliments and I also doubt that every man thinks that people are constantly lying to him whenever they say something nice to him I also doubt that every man has suicidal thoughts and feels fucking empty on the inside

Boy do I enjoy being alive.
>>
>>29809867
>>29809867
It seems you have yet more walls to build.
Suicidal thoughts are a weakness. Paranoia is a weakness. The emptiness within however simply comes from the awareness of existence.
>>
>>29807249
Good argument OP, I agree with you that we should have state issued gfs for the sake of our mental health.
>>
>>29809934
>state issued gf
>fat ugly and old
no thanks
>>
>>29809200
I don't mean to insult you but Iron Golem is a total pussy.
>>
>>29807249
I don't believe i am hurting myself. I believe i am liberating myself from sensual desires. These desires are like candy, you get that sugar high when you have sex, but you just keep wanting more after that. And when we don't have it, our cravings keep getting stronger. It overpowers your logical thinking, and keeps you in chains. I refuse to conform to my primal instincts. The richest men are the men who are content. And I am content with not having romance because i know it will only bring me pain, and it is only impermanent, subjected to change. Seek the four noble truths and walk the middle way.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.