[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there's a god he can go fuck himself, I didnt ask for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 26
File: 1ntp.png (18 KB, 270x349) Image search: [Google]
1ntp.png
18 KB, 270x349
If there's a god he can go fuck himself, I didnt ask for this shit. I understand people's feelings but I can't connect with anyone. This is the worst possible personality you could have.

INTPs tell me how you feel about the fucked up personality you have
>>
I feel the same way about my 99% turbulent 94% introverted INFP-T personality.
>>
I think I'm equipped for the challenges of life and the responsibilities of adulthood.
>>
File: Will.jpg (678 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Will.jpg
678 KB, 1920x1080
>>29807390
Same

I feel better than most people
>>
>>29807109
ISTP-A here
out of 10 people, I COULD become friends with one.
But the one will probably forget about me and become friends with the other ones until the one realizes that they're pieces of shit and returns
>>
i enjoy this personality type, it allows me to connect with more "patrician" interests and in the line of work and social circles i mix in, that allows me to gain friends away from normie circles.
>>
I just want motivation. It's all I need.
>>
I don't have a single friend lmao
>>
File: 1467844197321.png (34 KB, 840x724) Image search: [Google]
1467844197321.png
34 KB, 840x724
INTP-T here

I connected to one person and I let her slip through my fingers.
I think about here every day.

The two people I try to care about are so stupid.
They ask me for advice and I give it to them and they go and do something else. Rinse and repeat.

And then I realise feeling this way makes me an asshole.

I havnt had motivation to do anything or be anything in a very long time.

This is a fucking curse.
>>
>INTP-T
>not sure why I'm unhappy

It can't be loneliness because I don't genuinely like people. It's not a lack of a job, I've never wanted one. A little bit is probably no gf/bf related, but I don't think I want all of those complications.

Maybe it's because I do not feel like I'm good at anything. I feel trapped, too. I want to pick and choose everything in my life and then hit a reset button or do something else. But instead I am stuck in this house and stuck with these websites that don't require any specialized knowledge or interest, bored because I don't know what I'm interested in anymore. Growing up in the normal sense is out of the question, although I'm afraid of the consequences of failing to do so. Would probably result in an hero. But on the other hand I feel immature "in my own way" and like I have some different flavor of growing up to do and I'm putting it off so much that I'm forgetting about it.

I also really don't like most people on the internet and they bring me down very easily, but irl they're usually okay.
>>
File: 1464796980840.jpg (116 KB, 683x800) Image search: [Google]
1464796980840.jpg
116 KB, 683x800
>>29807633
I'm the anon above you

Wanna talk about stuff?
We might be able to help eachother out I guess
>>
>>29807459
Thought i was the only INTP-A on this board

Feel the same way about friends desu. One thing thatll definitely help you is to think of it as some stupid shit. Literally turn your brain off when youre around people and focus on your breathing.

Blurt out a few words formed in a joke whenever someone says something and you'll have people who want to be around you/ dont mind you being around them. After a while, you'll have to let yourself be vulnerable during certain moments. Again, turn your brain completely off and ask them about shit. Maybe tell them some shit about yourself during that specific moment.

Eventually you'll have a good friendship with anyone you would want to have a friendship with. I personally think friendships are fucking stupid. I just go with it though, since i know that having one improves the quality of ones life - leading to some pretty cool moments with the help of them.
Would rather act like a good friend and fool myself into thinking i care about them than be completely alone with no one to share anything with

finna be thingken bout killing myself tbhpham
>>
What am I when I don't want to bother taking a personality test
>>
>>29807511
me neither ha lmao
>>
>>29809249
that sounds very INTP you lazy fuck, though you could be any type desu
>>
>>29809249
INTJ
I have only 3 friends and I met them 9 years ago in highschool. Since then, I haven't made any friends. Emotional connections are difficult and I choose the easy way out by putting a wall between me and other people. I'm smart, but because of my laziness and constant video gaming, my brain is turning into sludge and I feel stupider every day.
>>
>>29807633
I'm INTP-T as well, those are some very relatable feelings you have there.
>>
I'm INTP except I didn't even get the benefit of intelligence that most INTP's supposedly have so even the small positive of being INTP isn't there for me.
>>
File: 1.png (58 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1.png
58 KB, 400x200
>>29809414
do you define your intelligence based on academics? I am in a similar boat. It does a lot of damage to our self-confidence when our only redeeming feature isn't there. Thankfully, I enjoy cooking. At least I can get lost in the world of people enjoying my food instead of my presence. INTPs really enjoy what they do if they have a passion for it.Hope you can find something you like, and stay there.
>>
>>29809286
You're a disgrace for the rest of us INTJs.
You don't need friends to thrive, just pretend people are your friends, can get all the same perks without actually caring
>>
File: 1459473344884.png (18 KB, 316x216) Image search: [Google]
1459473344884.png
18 KB, 316x216
>>29809526
Mfw I'm INTP and the only thing I enjoy doing isn't possible to pursue as a career anymore because I ran away from school
>>
>>29809552
But human companionship is so nice. I'm an only child and my parents were always at work. I've always been so lonely, yet I'm the one pushing everyone away
>also I have a gf
>>
File: 2 (2).jpg (93 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
2 (2).jpg
93 KB, 620x800
>>29809574
greentext please, Im bored now anyway
>>
>>29809526
For the most part, yeah but it feels like both. I feel like I'm just smart enough to comprehend just how fucking useless I am at everything. Probably the autism that makes me like this tbqh.
>>
I'm INTP and people don't give a fuck about me, except when they need help with some theorical shit... Then they forget me

Life can be cruel
>>
File: 1467531616809.jpg (160 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1467531616809.jpg
160 KB, 566x677
>>29809674
I'm a cuck
And you're gonna hate me but I'll say the true story of me which isn't what most people do when they greentext fantasies

>be 10 yo me
>antisocial already
>spend all school day in library
>grandfather tells me about his time in the war, at kokoda fighting the Japs for our Aussie homeland
>realise ww2 is the most interesting thin ever
>read every single book twice in ww2 section at my schools library over 4 years
>bullied the whole time hence library hiding
>be 15 now
>random school athletics carnival day
>don't talk to anyone
>sit on my picnic blanket solo, headphones in and reading about tank design.
>cherry blonde qt3.14 sits next to me, asks me what I'm listening to
>It was radiohead
>she likes radiohead
>we talk for 4 hours
>sit next to eachother on the bus back singing tribute with one earphone in each
>mfw I get home and cry
>we do all sorts of dumb shit I could greentext for you if you asked

>been together for a year now
>I get really depressed
>can barely leave my bed let alone my room
>she tried to talk to me about it, it doesn't work
>after over a month of us not talking she leaves me
>I was fukcing young but it still stings

Here's where I become a stupid faggot
>be 16
>come to terms with the fact I've known I'm trans since I was about 10
>been trying to repress it because I really really don't want anything to do with being trans
>too late fucko
>family supportive
>school ok with it
>people at school not cool with it
>beaten 4 times, had my hair forcibly pulled out or cut twice
>left school and tried to do homeschool
>too depressed to stay on my pc for any period of time other than immersion vidya or shitposting

And that's how I became a tranny NEET retard who wishes they got an education so they could teach people about ww2

Sorry if it's meant to have a punchline or whatever, this is just me.
>>
File: 3.jpg (11 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
11 KB, 500x364
>>29809886
you had the courage to change yourself, that is what matters. the problem with repressing yourself is that the desire eventually overpowers you in the end. letting it occur is fine. There's nothing embarrassing about it. Bullies hate what they don't understand.

have you considered enrolling in another school? or maybe even get a job if you feel its too early, just do something in the meantime. it really opens up your mind.
>>
File: 1463933635188.jpg (109 KB, 966x620) Image search: [Google]
1463933635188.jpg
109 KB, 966x620
>>29809886
Didn't expect anyone to care or reply anyway, unlucky.
>>
There isn't, so don't sweat it...

Oh... And consider yourself Lucky.

'connecting' is the most disgusting thing possible with the 7 billion worthless parasites known as the human race...

You're smart. You like yourself and that's all you need in this world... Fuck everybody else. Oh... Watch my new video that will be uploaded later today...
>>
>>29810022
>>29810024
I respect your background and your story, but you're a faggot and keep doing what you're doing, nigger
>>
>>29810022
Oops anon sorry about >>29810024

Nice dubs

Anyway yeah I'm trying to work my way up to a job, it's difficult since I can't concentrate on anything I'm not passionate about.

That coupled with overwhelming depression and it makes it difficult to do anything more than household chores.
I appreciate the response

>>29810064
Will do anon, your encouragement is the good stuff
>>
>>29810123
It is okay anon, Its hard to find that motivation. I try and find my own motivation by just writing a note for a small task(have a look at jobs portal online for 5 minutes) and paste it on my computer, it reminds me that I haven't done it yet. It gets to a point when you see it for so many times and get guilty and you will do that small task. I hope you can do that. Even if your parents aren't proud of you, I am because I know how hard it is to get out of inertia.
>>
File: 1459273896663.jpg (35 KB, 448x500) Image search: [Google]
1459273896663.jpg
35 KB, 448x500
>>29810213
I didn't expect to get caring advice from /r9k/
This is why I fucking love this place

I have 3 notepads open right now actually, I should use them as more urgent reminders and put them in places that will annoy me until I have to do the task.

This is a great suggestion thank you.
>>
INTP here.
I see lack of motivation is common with this type.
Why?
Anyway to fix it?
>>
File: 1467271816748.jpg (6 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1467271816748.jpg
6 KB, 245x250
>>29810412
No
There are plenty of things that interest INTP's when doing them, but society has artificial boundaries set-up in order to prevent accessing them and this is just off-putting
>>
>>29810473
Damn you're right.
This is the reason i don't have motivation, i wouldn't know how to explain it but you did it.
>>
INFP

The only difference between us and intp is apparently that we use our feelings rather than logic in decisions.

Art, music, history and english have always been an interest to me but im too scared of being fucking terrible to ever be good at any.
>>
File: 1456210967278.png (116 KB, 1064x541) Image search: [Google]
1456210967278.png
116 KB, 1064x541
What does that mean?
What am I?
>>
>>29811625
it means you took an obscure test
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
>>29811680
16personalities is shit and mistypes people very often
Cognitive functions tests are more accurate
>>
>>29810473
for me, it's that when I see things that I want to do, to try, I can think of just as many - or more - possibilities in ways that those things can go wrong. It's paralyzing, and I end up in a position where doing nothing and avoiding the options of failure seems preferable to trying at all.
It's a sort of unintentional self-sabotage by the way the INTP mental behaviors tend to be.

I'm doing my damnedest to try and work through that in my life, but it's so hard not to just fall back on familiar habits.
>>
File: 1382726968688.jpg (66 KB, 802x621) Image search: [Google]
1382726968688.jpg
66 KB, 802x621
>>29807109
>INTP-T
>no friends as in literally haven't spoken to anyone but mum for the past couple of months
>not even really interested in meeting people because i can't bond with them and they just seem boring
>somewhat feel sad and bored all the time but not really sure why, guess because of isolation
>drink a lot and go through a 37 gram box of tobacco in less than a week
I don't even know what and how to feel. Recently accepted the fact that i'll remain a KHHHV, because that's just how life goes. I can't talk to people.

Help.
>>
File: 1465730833238.jpg (46 KB, 448x486) Image search: [Google]
1465730833238.jpg
46 KB, 448x486
>>29811770
>somewhat feel sad and bored all the time but not really sure why, guess because of isolation

too real anon, too real
too bad you dont want to meet people, id like to try and keep you company :(
>>
>>29811840
I know 'm really boring and can be a massive asshole or complain too much, so i wouldn't want to inflict that on people who might like me like that's ever happening.
I just drink, smoke, shitpost and watch random shit on youtube, don't even have the courage to play vidyia, especially multiplayer because i get nervous. Not a great person, basically.
But thanks, appreciate it.
>>
>>29807109
I don't need people. I can talk to the people in my head, have conversations with them actually. They don't talk about menial waste, I can zone out and contemplate for hours and really enjoy it.
>>
>>29811901
I somewhat do that as well. Since i was little, i didn't have many friends and just spoke to myself, as if i was talking to multiple people at once in my head, who kind of respond.
Kind of helps with the loneliness.
>>
File: 590136741022342456.png (13 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
590136741022342456.png
13 KB, 500x350
>>29807109
>trusting a internet personality that has a 5 scale "agree"/"disagree" system for all questions
>using that as a scale of who you are

come on anons wise up.

for fuck sakes two generations ago no one wanted to be labeled and now it seems like this shit is replacing the "what's your sign?" question.
>>
>>29812091
Two generations ago people could work and get married.
I can't even find any work because i need previous work experience, but can't get it because i can't work. And i can't work because i never did. That probably wasn't the point of your post, but whatever.
>>
>>29812091
That personality test isn't even taken seriously by psychologists. It has no actual scientific basis.
>>
File: ecc-1-9-web1.jpg (118 KB, 800x751) Image search: [Google]
ecc-1-9-web1.jpg
118 KB, 800x751
>>29812156
two generations ago was the 1970's oil crisis and unemployment was a all time high
two generations ago was the 2nd generation women's right moments which was huge on shaming women marring men, to shame them for dating men that could provide for them "something you can do without a man holding you down"
two generations ago there were several men only moments and clubs to battle these changes

You would have fail just as much then as you are now.
I'm brave enough to say this challenge you are facing in life has been an ever constant event that will never go away.
>>
>>29812258
I was thinking more about the 50's and 60's. I see generations as people born every 20 years, but that might just be me.
And living in Yurp, it wasn't really as crazy as in the US at that time.
>>
>>29812241
You mean neuropsychologists.
>>
Why are you so edgy Anon? You're not a god-send even though you're INTP. I was diagnoed with INTP aswell, but there's nothing 'fucked up' about the personality?
>>
>>29811625
lNTJ
>>
>>29807633
You'll never be fulfilled if you've already given up. You can't be alone forever because you will need to socialize at one point.

A lot of INTPs dream of leaving their mark on the world and want to either feel appreciated for it or just to know that you've branded into something you love or desire. Get out there and start walking; listen to music or read books to get the fuck out of your head. You need to ease your mind, so you better start getting hobbies that involve going outside or you may really damage your psyche as time goes on.
>>
File: Chrono-trigger.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Chrono-trigger.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>29812292

> I see generations as people born every 20 years
20 years ago was 1996
20 years before that was 1986
The last generation "counted for" was 2012
That said every generation has had these problems in all parts of the country and history.
It's just a question of how extreme was the response to the change.
>>
>>29812431
fuck I ment 1976
>>
>>29812333
Why?
I'm not autistic though
>>
Kinda unrelated but I'm taking a cognitive function test and the first question is "I do things differently".

What does that mean exactly? That I do things differently from my peers? I do the same things in different ways? I have radically unique methods? and while we're at it? WHAT things? Everything I've ever done? Do I have to breathe by just exhaling?

What did they mean by "I do things differently"?
>>
>>29812584
"I am a special snowflake" basically
>>
>>29812623
It's way too vague, I'm probably not a normal person but I'm not some otherkin wiccan living on different planes of existence simultaneously.
>>
>>29812654
Then answer neutrally. It's the similarminds one, right?

Do you enjoy swimming against the current or do you go with the flow?
>>
>>29809206
he said he was istp-a

I am intp-a though.

>I just go with it though, since i know that having one improves the quality of ones life - leading to some pretty cool moments with the help of them.
Friends are more work then they are worth. Online friends are better because they require no work/small bullshit talk

No real point in friendships when you can see through how socialization(at least in groups) is all about a power dynamic. I only really socialize now for work. I am pretty good at it tbthfam, I just ignore all my autistic inner urgings and think about how to achieve my goal logically. Usually this involved proving to my boss/the client that I am a trustworthy guy and a very hard worker (im not).
>>
>>29812663
That's a much better way of putting it, I like to fit in and not draw attention to myself and things I do in public are things that most people do but in private or at my leisure I don't like to do what normal people do. I guess I'll answer neutrally, yeah.

and yeah it's the similarminds one.
>>
>>29812803
I got isfj from this but infp from the 16 personalities test a month ago, maybe I should retake the former.
>>
>>29807109
I drink and then I'm great socializing. Then I get depressed because no one will know the real me, the sober one. I'll just be that alcoholic guy that somehow gets amazing grades.
>>
What does it mean if you're becoming less N and more S?
>>
>INTP
>pretend to be social
>hate it, but it works
>only few real friends
#winning
>>
File: personalitymeme.png (79 KB, 1292x960) Image search: [Google]
personalitymeme.png
79 KB, 1292x960
try being a switch between intp and infp
literally the worst personality anyone could ever get as a man
>>
>>29810982
exactly the same here
feelsbadman
>>
>>29814586
INFP women are annoying as fuck
INFP guys less so I think
>>
>>29810982
Graduated with a history/secondary ed. Degree. Also infp. Probably should stayed in stem like i was doing when i first started college.

Wanted to go the prof. route in history and that was doable while i just barely kept above a 3.5 while dealing with depression, alienation from being nonreligious at a baptist uni, and now that im seeing how college campuses are going with socjus dont even think i want to be an academic anymore. I dont need money but it would be nice to have friends. To any u18s (i know youre there) dont go to a christian uni unless youre a christfag. Theyre stuck up elitist normies.
And go stem. My mental, physical, and social health were okay before going to a christian college.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1536x2048
ENTP master race

oreganogasmic
>>
File: infp.png (101 KB, 1167x770) Image search: [Google]
infp.png
101 KB, 1167x770
>>29814586

oh so INFP-T is bad.

I was a INTP last time I took the test. I think INFP personalities are some of the lowest earners by far
>>
>>29815954
I think naturally I'm an INFP but as school and life went on I turned into an INxP asshole as a coping mechanism. I'm such a beta and have too much empathy. I hated punching people back in school cause I didn't want to hurt them.

Literally all I want is someone who loves me for who I am and can love back. Unfortuantely I don't this will ever happen and will die a khhv from suicide or drug overdose. Being an INFP/INTP is literally torture.
>>
>>29811770
Install gentoo. oreange
>>
So what are the main differences between INTP and INTJ
Also what are ISTJs like
>>
>>29816614
INTPs tend to not be able to stick with things very long. Very logical, very deep thinkers but can be distracted by lots of other projects.

INTJs who become well known tend to go all in with their best idea and stay focused on that. They're also a lot more concerned with legacy and leaving their mark.

ISTJs are your methodical, meticulous details people. They are the kind of people who learn the rule book and know it like the back of their hand.

Very logical people but they tend to be followers rather than leaders, and if they do lead, its groups, like a manager or the head of a department. They're rarely the big boss.

These are of course all sweeping generalizations and the MBTI shouldn't be treated like gospel.

I always get INTJ and I'm 26 and still have'n't figured out what to do with life yet. I have no real skills of any kind, I fucked up my education and I'm trying to figure things out.

I always get INTJ, but I could easily be confused as an INTP, desperately leaping from thing to thing, idea to idea, looking for the next thing to engage my mind. But I'm actually just looking for an idea I can dedicate myself to and that I'm capable of pulling off.
>>
Is there a robot version of the MBTI? A version that would make sense if you were a bitter outcast.
>>
File: 2.png (26 KB, 481x414) Image search: [Google]
2.png
26 KB, 481x414
>ESTP on every single fucking test
>relate to every INTP feel
>hate people

These tests should describe me perfectly what the fucc!!
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/carl-jung-a-psychic-pyramid-seller-1356142.html

MBTI BTFO.
>>
INTP reporting.
The main problem is being hyper-aware of everthing and over-analyzing stuff. This brings you to find some deep insights, but those IRL will get you nothing more than frowns from other people.
In the long run you distance from everyone else because they don't seem to understand the world as you do and keep on living lives that look so pointless to you.
Enjoy.
>>
File: mbtitier.jpg (57 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
mbtitier.jpg
57 KB, 550x400
Where are you on the humanity rankings? God tier here.
>>
File: 1435265450359.png (869 KB, 753x706) Image search: [Google]
1435265450359.png
869 KB, 753x706
>>29807109
ISTJ here. One of my coworkers asked me yesterday what type I was, he said he was INFP. When I told him he looked at me like I was a freak and immediately dropped the subject.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.