[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ISTP the most "just fuck my shit up" personality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: ISTPInfographicWeb.jpg (351 KB, 780x1103) Image search: [Google]
ISTPInfographicWeb.jpg
351 KB, 780x1103
Is ISTP the most "just fuck my shit up" personality?
>>
>>29806760
>vladimir putin
>introverted

wut
>>
>>29806760
Can't be worse than INFP.
INFP here.

ISFP arguably as bad.
>>
>>29806873
another INFP here. this, basically.
the self-deprecation is insane. lol.
>>
No, that would be INFP, followed by INTP.
>>
File: my shitty pepe.png (231 KB, 533x697) Image search: [Google]
my shitty pepe.png
231 KB, 533x697
>>29806777
its not that supricing desu, i mean they even said he could have autism.
>>
>>29806873
How's that novel going, my INFP robot?
>>
ISTP here

Just put a bullet between my eyes
>>
>>29807727
I tend to just stay in my head all day, muh escapism - I like to roleplay a lot also, so I guess that counts as a novel?

I'm more of the internal type - I don't tend to express myself all that often as it results in REE
>>
File: irl green pill.jpg (331 KB, 1646x1320) Image search: [Google]
irl green pill.jpg
331 KB, 1646x1320
>mfw INFJ

Also a threadly reminder to type yourself by using cognitive functions and not by four axis (I/E, N/S, etc)

>>29806777
His functional stack is:

Ti - mastermind
------------------------------
Se - riding bears
Ni - visionary
Fe - drive to serve his people

"introversion" has nothing to do with how sociable/popular you are. Though Ti and Se do not lend themselves to social interactions.
>>
>>29807783
>as it results in ree
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29807824
Normalfags tend to do one of two things: Like your work which you think is shif, and love the work you fucking hate yourself for.
>>
>>29807844
Aren't these two thing you mentioned the same thing? Anyway, i know that feel when i show my work to someone and they complain that it's too "dark" and that i should write more "happily".
>>
>>29806760
>sees personality test thread
>finally takes test
>gets ISTP
just fuck me up dude
>>
>>29807795
Very refreshing to see another INFJ who actually looks like he knows what hes talking about. Good too see some actually understand this stuff instead of just writing it off as bullshit.
>>
INTP And INFP are. Undoubtedly the worst
>>
File: 1447399096878.jpg (41 KB, 533x652) Image search: [Google]
1447399096878.jpg
41 KB, 533x652
>>29806873
This
INFP is suffering
I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>29807795
How do I determine my function stack
I'm tired of doing online tests
>>
>>29808047
thank you

>>29808521
http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognitive-function/test.php

Do all three and don't look at your results until you have completed all three. The results should be used as a rough indication into which functions you are dominant in. Read about each function and decide which is your dominant. Once you have found your dominant function it will narrow down your type into a choice between two types. If you are Ni dominant, for example, you are INJ, that is either INTJ or INFJ.

These are a tool for growth and development, a way to "know thyself", and understand how other people view the world. You should eventually be able to move in and out of each function and when you can you will have a balanced and healthy personality.
>>
>>29806760
im an ISTJ-T
am i fucked?
>>
>>29808094
Anyone here happy being an INTP/INFP?

INTP here, shit sucks.
>>
File: MBTI of Arnie.jpg (896 KB, 1238x1238) Image search: [Google]
MBTI of Arnie.jpg
896 KB, 1238x1238
INTP is worse. Other types can't even begin to comprehend how fucked everything is. Or how to fix it. Most people are insane.
>>
INTJ and INTP are pretty interchangeable for me on these tests. Without really changing my answers for any of the questions I seem to get one or the other from them. Probably just very slight differences in weighting for certain questions.
>>
>>29807795
Ni is the mastermind spec dude
>>
myers briggs isn't your personality.
it is a measure of tendencies, not meant to define who you are .
but everyone seems to have made it into the new astrology.
>>
>>29807747
Get a skateboard nigger
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.