[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, fellow tetranary. I am from the year 3535. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
Hello, fellow tetranary. I am from the year 3535.

Ask me anything.
>>
How many buildings shaped like dicks have you seen in your time?
>>
>>29806524
How soon can I expect a robot waifu?
And I mean one that doesn't give me the cold nippon stare?
>>
>>29806524
you're gonna get fucked by the time travel magistrates for posting this, enjoy losing your travelling privileges, idiot
>>
>>29806524
can you look up who won Super Bowl LI through LX? I need to make some money in the next 10 years and get myself back on track
>>
>>29806524
Have humans found a way to stop aging yet?
>>
>>29806782
What few buildings I have seen are remarkably phallic.
>>
>>29806799
By 2060, lifelike waifu a are readily available and have integrated into society.
>>
>>29806801
That is why I used a void recourse rather than a void loop. Untraceable and only modifies my tetranary, as opposed to my chassis.
>>
>>29806844
How does mankind survive, once there is no one to provide for the older stacies?
Do Chads die out? in which case the entire world will?
>>
>>29806809
Patriots make a comeback, then Broncos, then Ravens again. The information ceases at that point.
>>
Why do you only reply to one comment at a time?
how about grouping more into one post?
>>
>>29806823
Yes. Physically, we no longer have bodies to age with. Our minds are unstable and require maintenance. Assumedly, we are immortal, and none of us have died yet. But there are fears.

And sadly, nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>29806871
>>29806871
WEW! Get to see the broncos win 4 superb owls in my lifetime!
>>
>>29806870
Such subtypes become outdated once the singularity approaches in 2209. The conundrum is that they are almost completely eliminated before this by the greatest of terrestrial wars in 2102, when people cease degeneracy for a short period.
>>
>>29806888
Are each and every one of you not important enough to deserve a dedicated data set?

Every question is a new and more experienced frame of mind than the last, and must be cultivated.
>>
>>29806857
>3535
>buying into the void recourse meme
best have an octo on you for your return warp if you want to at least stand a chance of not being taken into custody immediately upon entry
>>
>>29806903
So all of us will be long dead before humans escape the mortal coil and there's no hope

Thanks for bringing us the bad news ya jerk
>>
File: brazil-poster-art-1.jpg (200 KB, 1058x1500) Image search: [Google]
brazil-poster-art-1.jpg
200 KB, 1058x1500
>>29806524
Anything interesting happen circa. 2030?
>>
>>29806928
why is it that whenever anyone reveals they've warped to premods they talk like Sheldon from The Big Bang theory?
none of us talk like this irl
>>
>>29806928
>Are each and every one of you not important enough to deserve a dedicated data set?
Well i guess we are, but i just think it looks a lot tidier, and the replying goes faster when grouping them together

I sometimes do it myself in longer threads where i find several things i want to respond to

anyways: how's the spacefaring gone so far?
>>
>>29806935
I...don't understand. We're the aliases on the tetranary interface updated? What is the new memetic application? I certainly hope it isn't that long lad nonsense.
>>
>>29806524
Are anime still a thing in your time?
>>
>>29806524
After Luqmans third campaign, who was hailed by most of the talitoyo?
>>
>>29806992
No. But believing that using recourse instead of loop will hide your re-entry without some sort of private route (which are pretty much always honey pots) is stupid. if you had said private re-entry route you wouldn't need to do recourse in the first place, it's redundant and pointless
>>
>>29806938
We are not an historian, but we believe that the first automated war occurred in 2034. The United States of America splits soon afterwards, though the timeframe is dangerous, as many records were destroyed.
>>
>>29806969
Tidying. I suppose I have lost my sense of what seems ergonomic from the old perspective. Once, Sumerians wrote in strange, boxed letters that evaded our understanding as letters. Times change, it would seem.

I do not know where in space my core fleet is. Perhaps it is for the best, for then I would fear death at the hands of those who would seek me.

>>29806955
Who is Sheldon? We speak in a way befitting of how we know you think we should talk. Besides, we speak clearly for understanding and comprehension.
>>
>>29807003
What are anime? Teach us.

>>29807007
Luqman had one campaign, and never went to any of the Talitoyo planets. Perhaps I am of a different reference frame.
>>
>>29807013
No, no. Exigent pots are necessary for recourse, and recourse is necessary to evade non-amalgamation by the macaroon magistrates. If I used a honey pot instead of an outlined ghast lick them I would certainly be tracked back to my core fleet, which is a worst case scenario.
>>
File: 1467331766546.jpg (33 KB, 491x960) Image search: [Google]
1467331766546.jpg
33 KB, 491x960
>>29807066
>What are anime? Teach us.
Oh fuck! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29807129
I'm with you there Mein brother get the future-rope
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.