[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to suckle on Lynette's nipples, hearing her coo's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Lynne_blush.png (489 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lynne_blush.png
489 KB, 1600x1200
I want to suckle on Lynette's nipples, hearing her coo's and moans as I tongue her perfect chest. As I do so, Lynette cradles me like a mother to her son, feeding in her bountiful busom. Lynette grapples upon my cock, slowly rubbing the tip, then with her dainty, smooth hands and womanly grip she patiently works the shaft of my cock, not too fast but at a pleasurable slowness. Lynette's nipples begin to emerge from there hiding places, pointing out and covered in saliva. She's beginning to blush, smiling happily into my eyes as I begin suckling at her other tit. Lynette starts rubbing the tip of my cock, now fully expanded and tip fully reddened. As she does this, I can't hold back anymore. I finally cum in her hand, still sucking her hard nipple. She emits a lovely gasp as I do so.
Any tips on making this happen?
>>
who is she?
jwenfwo
>>
Gay.
jwenfwo
>>
File: Miyafuji_and_Lynne_sleeping.jpg (2 MB, 1408x2013) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji_and_Lynne_sleeping.jpg
2 MB, 1408x2013
>>29806423
Lynette Bishop from Strike Witches
>>29806436
You're gay
>>
>>29806415
Lucid dreams maybe?
>>
>>29806509
I've gotten about two, but I have the problem of getting excited and waking up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.