[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
men ugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1414671974607.jpg (191 KB, 1667x610) Image search: [Google]
1414671974607.jpg
191 KB, 1667x610
Like, men are so useless? You know? Like, we've been slaving away for literally trillions of years inventing new technologies and performing science experiments to learn more about the world while men just lay about spreading their legs and getting their sustenance by trading their fuck holes and womb for it instead of putting effort into life.
>>
>be sitting around
>not really doing anything
>go to online dating site
>girl isn't the most beautiful thing I ever seen
>wants a guy that doesn't have my qualities
FUCKING WHORE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA SOME GUY WITH A PENIS DID STUFF YEARS AGO AND YOU;RE TOO FUCKING GOOD FOR ME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>29806384
>go to online dating site
No. Just no. We don't go there. This is really a world of hurt for us...
>>
>be sitting around
>not really doing anything
>be woman
>repeat myself
>>
>>29806427
That sounds like cowardice. You really wonder why you're not satisfied with yourself or others?
>>
>>29806488
Not him but
>purposly avoid places full of idiots
>is cowardice
I call that smartnes
>>
>>29806488

You know its easy to tell you're a toastie roastie when you start posting as if you're emotionally intelligent and can read other people's motivations but instead you type estrongen fuelled nonsense and introduce ideas into the conversation to seem right about something when there was nothing to seem right about, and establish a pecking order of who oh em gee is a loozer who is not satisfied with himself or others and who isn't.
>>
>>29806507
He's not avoiding them because their 'idiots', also what makes you so smart? Wouldn't a smart person figure out how to interact with people and get what they want. It should be a lot easier with idiots.
He is afraid of getting hurt. That's fairly cowardly. Being afraid is one thing, specifically avoiding it though.
>>
>>29806488
>That sounds like cowardice.
I don't get that. It's just that it's pointless. Sure it's my fault, mostly. But that doesn't change the situation.
>>
>>29806540
>you're saying things I don't like
>stop saying things I don't like
That's you, pal.
Can't keep up with a conversation, that's your problem.

I don't know what you mean by pecking orders, I just know what it's like. The thing of it is you don't really have it totally figured out, deep down you sort of do but it's like a word on the tip of your tongue you can't remember. That's you and your self esteem, knowing your worth something but trying to rationalize why others don't value it. You got a lot to learn yet. It's easier to just blame others though aint it?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.